What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my "cfak"

my "cfak"

just some pics of my "cfak" in 2 coffee cups pf light mix,,,
5 fem beans in each cup,,,,
More pics when sprouted,,,s2

TnTLabs

sorry for the confusion, its actually CFAK x BHBIIIKings you got going there, the same pollinator as with the Lost Cost Lemons you got going right now.... i must have mislabeled it.. blessings

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the confusion, its actually CFAK x BHBIIIKings you got going there, the same pollinator as with the Lost Cost Lemons you got going right now.... i must have mislabeled it.. blessings
cheers for that,,either way is good lol,,,,,:tiphat:s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babies

Babies

i couldnt resist taking a quick few snaps of my cfak x bbh3kings,,,
put in to light mix late on sat..
As i get older i seem to get more joy from popping 50 or so beans and watching 48-50 sprout does it more then a roomful of stinking buds for me,,,
cheers,,s2

Last edited:

TnTLabs

i couldnt resist taking a quick few snaps of my cfak x bbh3kings,,,
put in to light mix late on sat plus others popping through,,
As i get older i seem to get more joy from popping 50 or so beans and watching 48-50 sprout does it more then a roomful of stinking buds for me,,,
cheers,,s2
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70078&pictureid=1670646&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70078&pictureid=1670645&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

nice one bro,
9/10... and i bet the last one will pop up too
when you going to start putting them in separate pots?
bless

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one bro,
9/10... and i bet the last one will pop up too
when you going to start putting them in separate pots?
bless
hey TnT,,,,
i think i may have popped more then intended but only a few,,,
As soon as they are strong enough for the transplant so 5-7days at the most depending how quick they are!,,,,
before then if needed!,,,,,
i mentioned in the other thread that the your variety is the only one apart from all those ddc that were placed in water,,,,
All the others were put straight in to the light mix,,,,s2

TnTLabs

hey TnT,,,,
i think i may have popped more then intended but only a few,,,
As soon as they are strong enough for the transplant so 5-7days at the most depending how quick they are!,,,,
before then if needed!,,,,,
i mentioned in the other thread that the your variety is the only one apart from all those ddc that were placed in water,,,,
All the others were put straight in to the light mix,,,,s2

nice, i think soaking in water will get quicker and better germination rates..
ok, for me it be a pain to untangle them when trnsplanting.. but hey, if it works for you... all the best
:thank you:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, i think soaking in water will get quicker and better germination rates..
ok, for me it be a pain to untangle them when trnsplanting.. but hey, if it works for you... all the best
i find as long as your very gentle when separating the babies,,,
i transplanted 25 diesel dipped cookies and everyone is thrivivng including one that we thought wouldnt make it!,,,,,
time is the factor,,so by the weekend the CFAK x bbh3kings will be in separate cups of light mix,,,,
only practical way of doing when popping so many beans and i get to pick the strongest when i have more then ten germinating,,,s2

rockymountainJ

OK smell profiles...
Amn cross smells like one of the first indoor plants I had 10+yrs ago.. some durban poison.... can't wait!!
Urkle crosses both creamy fruit smell one pinecone shaped the other a little more leaf to calx ratio...
Nice trichs on all plants!! The runt is gonna be the frostuest out of all I popped!! Same smell as the Urkle crosses. Cheers all!!

G

High guys!
About 25 days after flip.
BHB3K
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TnTLabs

OK smell profiles...
Amn cross smells like one of the first indoor plants I had 10+yrs ago.. some durban poison.... can't wait!!
Urkle crosses both creamy fruit smell one pinecone shaped the other a little more leaf to calx ratio...
Nice trichs on all plants!! The runt is gonna be the frostuest out of all I popped!! Same smell as the Urkle crosses. Cheers all!!

you mean the Amnesia Kush (AMK) cross or the Lost Cost Lemons?
sounds nice... ye the BHB3K clone is the frostiest ive ever had... hence why HSO are using it now...
many thanks!

TnTLabs

syd man... you are doing a fine job.. they look great.. a tiny tiny touch more food next time id say.. other than that... perfecto!! thanks for the pics!

G

Thx a lot rocky!Very easy girls to grow ,you already know that...Even for me :biggrin:
I just try to be less destructive every time !

Urkle cross is indeed fruity/creamy and maybe a bit hashy?Can't remember,smoked her already!:laughing: But all of them are potent!Maybe my (A.Kush xAfghan)/BHB3k is the most suitable for occasional smokers...

TnTLabs

damn noyd you are nearing 20.000 posts... im sure that deserves a badge of some kind... you been buisy here!
:woohoo::woohoo: