What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just off to the coast for a few days and will get pics when back but my low coast lemon have stretched and well caught up with and some of them had gone past the other varietys:),,,
so a few have been supercropped but looking good,,,,,
they seem to be enjoying there prime position directly under the lamps,,,,,,
happy and healthy girls,,
bio bloom and bio boost acclerator now but not too much,,
cheers s2

Last edited:
G

Early BHB3K smoke test :potent shit!!
:party:
Can't say much for smell/taste,as it was only dried(and not fully :biggrin:),but very smooth though...
If weed at this stage already hits hard,I got a hunch about how it's gonna be if properly cured...

TnTLabs

Early BHB3K smoke test :potent shit!!
:party:
Can't say much for smell/taste,as it was only dried(and not fully :biggrin:),but very smooth though...
If weed at this stage already hits hard,I got a hunch about how it's gonna be if properly cured...

nice, she is strong yes.. nothing for lightweights.. we havent had her tested yet, (not yet gotten round to checking out testing facilitys here in spain.. only know of one off the top of my head) so cant say, but anyway... out of interest
what kind of stone you get? head / body? couch lock..
and how long it last?
as i only vape these days im sure i dont get the full load as it were if i would smoke it..
peace

G

I'd say a hybrid stone...Fast hitter, little racy at first (for a quarter or so) and then calm and relaxing...My tolerance is way up,so probably a one hit wonder.The duration is normal for my standards,an hour maybe?I never roll the next one sober ,anyway...:biggrin:

I wanna start vaping only,but I never had a satisfying stone with vape,clear and nice highs yes,but I think I need the hit ...But it's a decision that I should take someday...

TnTLabs

ok, interesting.. i think racy probably cause you could have waited a week longer... possibly..
duration is fine, as long as its enjoyable and hits the spot, sounds good
yeah, you should (if i may say so), now i think i wasted 23yrs of my life.. smoking.. vaping is like medicine
smoking is recreational
bless

G

Hi brother!

I may have not been exact,by racy I didn't mean the anxiety or increased heartbeat that is common with some sativas...Wrong term,sorry.Increased awareness and giggles is more like it.Uplifting in general.The taste now is like the smell,awesome.The high now that I think of it reminds me a bit of kosher kush by reserva privada...Only BHBK is more potent...And I had kosher down in 11 weeks,while BHB3k was ready in around 9?Great if you ask me.
I like my weed well-done(20 percent amber or so),but the high is great now with all milky trichs,I don't know if I'd like it more stoney...

The PDD cross is great smoke,too.More indica style but not stupefying,great for relaxing and before hitting the hay,hehe!

rockymountainJ

picture.php
Ok had an extra few here's a roughy!! Don't mind the labs I will transfer this to another paper. I know you wanted simple, so let me know!! Everyone's feedback is welcome also... just looks like it would fit well on a sticker and seed packs lol

TnTLabs

bro, youve nailed it.. i love it
Teas ´n` Trees is the main name.. Labs just as in the breeding department.
id propose to have Teas ´n` Trees on the dynamite..
A slogan be good yes, but not for the logo..
many thanks!
:tiphat:

rockymountainJ

picture.php
OK check thus out, original run through the brothers scan cutter... kinda like the effect it gave although it kinda smoked the letters on the dynamite

TnTLabs

bro, what week you in?
hard to judge but last week i was thinkin a touch more food (but didnt want to say anything), today with this pic confirms my hunch.. they are not sensitive, you can boost them a little..
looking good!

G

Hola bro!

I flipped almost 2 weeks ago.Yes,they all started flower now.This time the A.kush cross seems slower,nice,I'll try another pheno than the quick ones I had it seems!

Gave maxicrop and cal/mag 3 days ago(0,7 EC) and today I fed with 1,4 EC.Next watering will be plain water.

G

Muchas gracias hermano!

Man,that BHB3K smoke is da shit :biggrin: Now I get it why you tried that many crosses with her!Haven't HSO used her on any projects yet?

One pdd cross pheno is almost the same but more balanced...The other more mellow and relaxing.

rockymountainJ

Yeah that's the aftermath of me going on Vaca a few weeks ago.... lets just say they had a good flush!! I have been reversing the fade the last 2 wks.... I upped feeding strength, and have added Epsom salt to waterings....
Seems to have slowed it down a lot. They are on wk 6
Cheers
Rmj

TnTLabs

Muchas gracias hermano!

Man,that BHB3K smoke is da shit :biggrin: Now I get it why you tried that many crosses with her!Haven't HSO used her on any projects yet?

One pdd cross pheno is almost the same but more balanced...The other more mellow and relaxing.

not that i am aware of, she is new and still needs proper progeny testing, but most of these results have been promising.
I am going to be testing a bigger batch of S1´s soon to hopefully see how stable she really is.
Yes im seeing she passes on a few dominant traits.. mainly frostyness and bud structure..
PDD seems to be more dominant in the cross with her though, that will be very interesting!
:thank you: