tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
:wave:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Hey Artie they are on day 24 today.next round will be 1600w stacked ,donut of around 11 1gal smart pots trained to screens I've got the walls lined with orca now and have lined the floor with a pond liner . Still haven't decided on how I'll feed but I'm leaning towards a drip. I will be using a 6" fan attached to a carbon filter for exhaust. Strains will be the plants I sttemp to flip a couple weeks ago. I'll be starting a new thread when these are done :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have used a pump(like for a drip system) in a garbage can, with a hose attached. Then one of those watering wands(like at home depot or walmart). Worked really well, and allowed me to water plants that were way outta my reach.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
My last drip worked pretty well which was the same thing trash can ,pump lines ect.the bad thing was the flexible hose and the barbs were a real pita.im thing pvc for sturdiness and leak resistance. I've also been reading up on ppk also and I think may have to try one plant out idk. Thanks for stopping by Og :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Glue #4 is stinking up my purse :D hard to not smoke any on my break!

Can't seem to get a hold of any round these parts :idunno: maybe whoever dropped her at the clubs didn't have a good batch. I'm smoking some animal cookie rite now pretty good shit. They have some sour diesel clones for 15 bucks but I haven't tried any so I'll wait till they have some in. I think this round I'll take up there to see what they think it'll be nice to be legit for once :) I finally think I've got my drip siliconed correctly couple days ago I siphoned 5 gallons of feed in the tent while I was gone luckily the plants drank it or I'm sure it would have over flowed...

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Theses are at 32days,sorry for the shitty side way pics lost my old phone had to get a iPod blah blah

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Artie I'm high as hell and can't figure out what your talking bout... I took the pic from the ceiling corner of the room there is a comple donut but the frame cut the rest out ,hope that helps ...there all the same strain so it all looks alike

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update Tleaf.

Never had chem 91 :chin:

The plant AS is talking about looks like its wilted to me.

And your crazy LAdy - gg#4 at work in ur purse? they alreayd know. :D

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
That's the First Lady ...plant I've been growing fr two years after trying the chem 91 I notice that she posses some similarities to it strangely I was thinking about ditching her but now I think I'll give her another shot she just is so fussy....good to see ya:tiphat:

Former Guest

Ha! Oh I'm sure he's figured it out. Today he gave me planting instructions for trees to give customers and he said stuff that only a gardener would know and kept asking me if I understood what 60/40 peat compost. Lol