What's new

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
:mad:ugh one of those days where growing feels more than a job than anything, why is a float valve 67 bucks ?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Amazon that shit lol.

smart minds think alike lol

crazy that a little thing could be so expensive, but you know how these hydro stores work. I need a res for veg and want to tap it with a float valve I have a fill valve from a used toilet that I may try to rig up in a 5 gallon bucket :thinking:

think ill post some pics tonight... BRB

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
they don't seem happy enough to me, so I put in the mister tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I like it. Sometimes I bring older seedlings or rooted clones into the bathroom while I shower. They love it.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I like it. Sometimes I bring older seedlings or rooted clones into the bathroom while I shower. They love it.

Lol i couldnt imagine showering with plants LOL....i imagine its going to yake some time for them to get used to the dryer environment until they are big enough to put out enough moisture to about the dreaded VPD ...but of course everyone already knows this:tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I haven't been feeding Epson but I do have some ...i may give them a pinch today thanks artie

Wild, what does your ol lady say when you come out the shower ass naked with plants LOL jk

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The white on the tips of the leaves is from light bleaching.They are getting too many lumens.
Back the lamp off abit and they should look healthier.

Former Guest

what are ya gonna do with the dudes? that khalisi just looks amazing.

some people say there is a way to tell while in veg and some people say that's not an accurate way. I have two regular Bubbas Widow seeds right now so I'm just curious. I can read all day about opinions, but your's I respect.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
well the males have been chopped, only balls around here are mine and my sons :biggrin: with adequate light and veg, plants will typically show their sex. Some may flip their plants, to sex them, then revert back to veg once the males have been culled to grow the females bigger, twas the way to do it when I first started growing don't see that technique as much any more.

I just sent off my 100 bucks to the state for my card 21 days and ill be official :tiphat:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Congrats on the official bidness! I've lurked in the thread along the way but have run out of likes for the day, already. Your "only balls around here are mine and my sons" statement...... priceless! Good stuff, tleaf. Glad things are going well.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
good to see ya RM, yea glad to have that weight off my shoulder...I flipped the switch yesterday and I have confirmed females for a cheesedog, gdp and and am waiting for a khalisi to show im pretty sure one of them is a girl, pretty good female / male rate I think so...

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
I just sent off my 100 bucks to the state for my card 21 days and ill be official :tiphat:

Normally I don't say things like this but... I'm envious, I long for the
day I too can go legit, tho I believe I'd miss "the outlaw" life style !

Congrats my friend and keep up the good work, I'm always watching.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!