What's new

Tleaf joins in!

pedrero

hi tleaf!
really gorgeous ladies bro, thanks for the beautifull pictures!
best vibes, watching from here!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
bought my first bud at a dispensary today SFV
picture.php

THESE GIRLS JUMPED BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php

The first lady definitely has to have some work done with her but she really did perform well this round the nute sensitivity has to be bred out but her smell , bag appeal , finishing time and grow habbits are par on with what im looking for she is definitely my baby :huggg:

picture.php

:tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wuts first lady comprised of? never heard of it

SFV looks okay, how'd it smoke?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
eh the SFV was ok , poorly flushed imo , hard for it to stay lit .

the first lady is a bagseed from almost two years ago .

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
did it alteast do the job? Should taste pretty og earthy, yeah?

are those leaves fading? or is that from the lights off fiasco?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
did it alteast do the job? Should taste pretty og earthy, yeah?

are those leaves fading? or is that from the lights off fiasco?

yea I think she has sometype of og or chem through her background I got her in a bag of some good regs bout a O I poped her when I started growing in this apartment ive been going for almost two years now I started with a small ass cab :laughing: now we're up to two tents and 900w(veg +flower) soon to be atleast 2000w but she stuck out through all this shit shes always loud as hell with rock hard nugs she stands up to the POG18 AND PHANTOM I wanna breed her with your nieces and nephews over here :biggrin:

yea shes fading and turning purple she should be done soon I cant fucking wait :dance013:

im high off some ak47 now , its okay but not better than my shitz IMO lol is it like this with all disp?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I don't know about all dispos, but my local dispos 'top shelf' is more like 2nd tier.

IMO dispos care about timelines more than finished/finishing product.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Yea I got a feel that they cared mostly about weight than about quality, when I told him about my steains first thing he says is " are they dense" LOL

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Just gotta find the right dispo, some cater to the cheap buyers an some cater to those that would walk out unless there is fire. Shop around an dont be scared to say no thanx an walk out. There is fire out ther, an alot of it.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
AK47 - grape taste , still could be flushed better , high was pretty good and functional I've never seen buds that were golden and brown like these were I would give it a 7 outta 10

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
glad the thread could help you out bro , I think ill be ending this thread with this harvest and starting a one .. I plant on upgrading to 2000w in flower and but of course nothing is for certain in this bizniss :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
well another good person has walked away from the mag (DD) she will be missed and probably will be back ,everyone knows how addictive this can be lol ....Guys you have to have more patience with new growers on here we all have been there Im sure she will be lurking as a guest , so DD if you see this im always here to lend a helping hand :tiphat:

Former Guest

well another good person has walked away from the mag (DD) she will be missed and probably will be back ,everyone knows how addictive this can be lol ....Guys you have to have more patience with new growers on here we all have been there Im sure she will be lurking as a guest , so DD if you see this im always here to lend a helping hand :tiphat:
tleaf, you've been there from start to finish with the upmost of patience. that is why you were one of three people I told bye to. then I saw the people saying "another girl grower bites the dust" and what Mikell described quite accurately as a clusterfuck of advice which is was and there was no ill intent in it but there was advice from all over the place which is another reason I just thought it would be best to leave all it behind because it became more confusing than what it was when I was learning on my own. but then I saw posts on my thread and some other nice posts and realized I can't let a few people stink up the place.

thanks for being one of the good ones.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
tleaf, you've been there from start to finish with the upmost of patience. that is why you were one of three people I told bye to. then I saw the people saying "another girl grower bites the dust" and what Mikell described quite accurately as a clusterfuck of advice which is was and there was no ill intent in it but there was advice from all over the place which is another reason I just thought it would be best to leave all it behind because it became more confusing than what it was when I was learning on my own. but then I saw posts on my thread and some other nice posts and realized I can't let a few people stink up the place.

thanks for being one of the good ones.

Damnit i showered last week an ya can still smell me?:biggrin: