What's new

Tleaf joins in!

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Hey bro, all is good in the hood. The weed will help with the stress of school and life my friend.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Howdy Tleaf :wave:

WoW :yoinks: you got that tent filled in nicely my friend :yes: your buds are looking tasty too...not long before they start swelling up :sumo:

Things are looking a healthy green = happy plants

Hey just an observation I made...If you could do me a quick favor and check your post 499...there is a photo with your light, electrical wires and a spinning axial fan of some type...I am not sure if the fan has a guard...but try to secure up those wires away from the fan with some cable ties or something before a possible accident happens...even a sandwich bag tie or something...better to be safe than sorry...just an observation hope that wasnt being rude but I was just looking out...safety first IMHO :tiphat:

BayBHuey

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
all the wires are tied and bundeled that's the ends leading into the terminal but thanks for looking out :tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That veg tent is packed to the brim :good:

Nice update brotha, seedlings look bomb and that big ass OG looks scary good :D

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
okay so as some may know I was without power for two days and it couldn't of came at a worst time , right when the girls were starting to swell so hopefully I wont suffer two bad...then to compound that I get outta school this morning and came home to my lights of because my timer was knocked out the outlet. When it rains it pours I guess . I was able to give them some ambient light from the window just to wake them up. Veg has stretched because of the lack of light so now everyone is on the floor I can say that the air movement is way better
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think I will have to build a small seedling cab with the two mini t5's so the kids don't get overgrown and I would also be able to start my khalisi seeds which im sooo excited about ..

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
so for the flowering girls I gave them a seaweed extract drench after the lights came on they haven't shown any negative signs so maybe all is well , and just when I though I was going to have the perfect run GEEZ!! also next round ill be uping the cal mag and N when they go under the big light because they seem to need it for the boost of growth , I am still watering with ph of 6.5 and will proabaly start flushing soon .Oh we have 13 days left...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
FIRST LADY She smells like dog shit guys no lie , kind of garlicy meaty also

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think damage = slowed down.

Your veg tent needs some relief man! LOL WOW! hahaha that light aint got much more to go!

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

awe! that really sucks about your lights! I heard that you can use candles to keep the light cycle or even lanterns. when our power goes out, it's out for 5-10 days at a time. it's our electric company and plus we're so rural. I should probably plan this out for the future just in case.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
i think damage = slowed down.

Your veg tent needs some relief man! LOL WOW! hahaha that light aint got much more to go!
Releif? what's that ,,, This is Detroit everythings built ford tough :laughing:
didn't think this shit could get any slower...
awe! that really sucks about your lights! I heard that you can use candles to keep the light cycle or even lanterns. when our power goes out, it's out for 5-10 days at a time. it's our electric company and plus we're so rural. I should probably plan this out for the future just in case.
DD that avi definitely cateches my eye ;)

yea def have a plan like I said I get a decent amount of direct sunlight through the window so they were able to ''wake up'' im just glad I didn't have to pll out the genie to finish them off , I don't think im going to move any of this product my refund check and school loans will be kicking in soon I think ill just stash this round away and start my winter stock pile :joint:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
View Image so for the flowering girls I gave them a seaweed extract drench after the lights came on they haven't shown any negative signs so maybe all is well , and just when I though I was going to have the perfect run GEEZ!! also next round ill be uping the cal mag and N when they go under the big light because they seem to need it for the boost of growth , I am still watering with ph of 6.5 and will proabaly start flushing soon .Oh we have 13 days left...View Image

View Image

View Image

View ImageFIRST LADY She smells like dog shit guys no lie , kind of garlicy meaty also

Nice cola factory T, their filling in nicely.

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

yes, I've heard from many men about this avatar. I googled "stoner chick" and started scrolling down and saw this and couldn't stop staring. it's hot and suggestive with not too much raunchy but just enough to give it that allure. at least she's wearing a thong.