What's new

Tleaf joins in!

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

what are you using to amend and how much guys? I'm super interested in keeping it simple.

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

have access to anything and money is not too big of issue since organic amendments seem to be rather inexpensive. I was curious about the guanos since I hear good things about flavor enhancement, plus the worms like to eat it. I've looked into a few recipes like LCs Mix, Bongaloids mix, three little birds, etc. I liked the bongaloid recipe since it's mainly guanos but it says that it is a bloom only mix and there's not enough nutrients to take it through veg and bloom. It says if you do that, then you have to reammend. I'm assuming nitrogen since it's easy to leach out of the soil.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I flush with the budsweel which is a guano , that's how you get the swettened effect and some molasses... a good compost and humus mixture will do you some good and of course the regular stuff like oyster shell , DE , garden sulfur , and all the other stuff that you can grab at a home depot :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php
chop

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

those are some fat colas! what are you gonna do with those leafy leftover plants? reveg?

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Are you going to let us know the final dry weight off your crop mate? Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Are you going to let us know the final dry weight off your crop mate? Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend.
I don't have a scale bro , its a couple ounces :biggrin: if I get a weight ill PM you

Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Nothing smokes better than your own grown.
tell me about it ive spoiled myself with homegrown , its like you never smoke till you smoke your own :tiphat:
cool! , looks like some decent yeald of fine smoke! :)
yea sumn decent should keep me stoned till next chop....

Yeah tleaf looking good my dude.

Got em nice and frosty eh? and 53 days too. i LIKE
yea I like her rite around 53-54 the phantom could go to 60 but I haven't noticed a change from 53 days and 60 days

ok so now that's hanging and done , ive cleaned the tent and threw the new girls in there(PICS SOON) .....ill be running the first lady and another purple og , ill be staying in this thread for organization sake ....so as always ....HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME !!! :sasmokin:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

are you going to do anything different this run?

definitely agree on the never smoking till you smoke your own. all that effort just makes it tastes all the better! My first harvest had one that smelled of nag champa clove spicey just delicious and nothing else I've run across has smelled like this before. I also don't burn nag champa or any types of incense. its pure delicious satisfaction when it goes well.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
are you going to do anything different this run?

definitely agree on the never smoking till you smoke your own. all that effort just makes it tastes all the better! My first harvest had one that smelled of nag champa clove spicey just delicious and nothing else I've run across has smelled like this before. I also don't burn nag champa or any types of incense. its pure delicious satisfaction when it goes well.
two plants only this round .....

HOLLAR :sasmokin: LOL

Nice harvest :tiphat: cant wait for the next round :D

BayBHuey
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts