picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would back off the bloom booster a bit...
looking good otherwise.
i should set the crockpot up and makes some budder,been a while since i tried that,i usually just cheat and add hash right to the brownie mix,turns out if you dump a 1/4 oz of hash into brownies they come out fairly potent....

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
i would back off the bloom booster a bit...
looking good otherwise.
i should set the crockpot up and makes some budder,been a while since i tried that,i usually just cheat and add hash right to the brownie mix,turns out if you dump a 1/4 oz of hash into brownies they come out fairly potent....
fasho unc , whats the symptoms of the over use of the boost ? they'll be starting theyr flush soon .
Heck yeah T..... looking good.
:tiphat: you already kno brother Ahab
Very nice TL...

same too you over ther with those bigass trees in youre backyard :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when you see the leaf tips burning like that its a good sign you're overfeeding...that leaf yellowing looks like lock out beginning to me...less is more with additives,you're better off finding the minimum amount to use.also,most bloom boosters should only be used during the most rapid part of budset,say weeks 4-6 on a 9 week strain..

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
the recommended dose is 5ml per 5 gal im feeding .62ml per 2 gal and the yellowing and spotting is from the beginning when everyone was having pH problems a couple pages back they also they been getting fresh water in between the feedings. they have been fed really light this round so I doubt its the boost as I have went higher before.... the only thing different ive done was give them a ACT tea Tuesday so maybe that has something to do with it idk. and my problem child don't even get me started on her

picture.php
:tiphat:

hey unc ive been starting the boost at week 5 and ending at week 7 should I start it a lil earlier?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
fasho OG , when you have the cops watching the pimps and drug dealers living in your building constantly you have to get creative lol. I have to take plants out using different techniques all the time bookbags, trashbags, vacuum cleaner boxes ect. :tiphat:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

okay im understanding a lil better why do I have to add water ?

you will burn the butter. if the butter turns brown it will taste burnt so you boil it in water so that doesn't happen. some people put the pot in a cheese cloth bag but I don't think that allows enough surface space and agitation to get the trichs off.

to incorporate the chocolate you would use a double boiler to melt the chocolate with added butter which helps make the chocolate smooth. you can also do this in a microwave but I think it doesn't create as smooth as texture and you can't keep the temp consistent which creates hardening. you can google how to make a truffle and it will show you how to do the chocolate coating. truffles are pretty good but I always go for which recipe calls for the most butter :biggrin:

sorry it took so long tleaf. I've been uber busy.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
thanks DD no problem im pretty busy too .... I see you put up that guide about the companion plants good call.. im def gonna try the plant concentrate method, when will you be doing that and willit be a drench or a foliar ?

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

Canna butter.... yuk... ive eaten way to much in my life. I only make cookies for friends now. Ill throw in my secret recipe to the mix. In mine you taste no butter at all !!! which is just the way i like it.

Put a pot inside a pot (double broiler) and add some water to the bottom pot only. Throw a thermometer in the top pot along with one stick of butter. Set the temp to 200 degrees and dont go over. Throw in an 8th of whole bud (no trim)and let that simmer for 6 hrs. Check the water level at the 3 hour mark. Get a bag of betty crocker oatmeal or oatmeal chocolate chip and and mix it with one egg. When the butters done strain out the bud and pour it strait into the mix(i dont freeze nothing).

Mix it together good and Ball it up on a pan. That goes into a oven set at 200 degrees for 4 hours. The cookie will seem uncooked(kinda gooey) after 4 hours. Remove the cookie and set them on a cookie sheet.......(and here is the important part)... leave the cookies out on the counter overnight. By moring they will have dried out enough to make them nice and crispy. Dont put them in the fridge after. Just leave them on a plate on the counter.. if you put them in the fridge the butter clumps together and you bite into green canna butter chunks the size of chocolate chips (yuck). I let them dry upside down ONLY. .. or again when you grab one in the moring the butter will run out the bottom and leave butter clumps under it.

Oatmeals the best. I hate regular chocolate chip cookies because they get a geen tint to them and dont set up like the oatmeal does.... try it sometime... no butter taste as long as you follow what i said. You can multiply the recipe to do 100+ sticks of butter (its been done many times...wink wink)

I've read several places that you don't have to cook you butter for so long and have had success using this. people have eaten a half a brownie and what they term as "too high" where they actually come back upset?!?! wtf I'm sorry my brownies fucked you up?!

Also tleaf, the reason I use the water is because I'm putting a full oz in my butter four sticks of butter. since you can't get all the butter removed I end up with about 2 cups or so and the water allows me to bring up the level in the pan to accommodate all the plant material.

here's my recipes link http://www.hightimes.com/read/basic-cannabutter-infusions

good ol' high times mag

captinahab

the only thing different ive done was give them a ACT tea Tuesday so maybe that has something to do with it idk.

Bingo.......

Tea is a super charger. There has to be light,light npk in the soil because the tea makes everything avalible at once. Its like eating 12 whole hams in one bite. Dont sweat it they are only leaves.... you dont smoke the leaves anyway...and honestly it realy does pump the bud up. I dont use tea no more. Once you do it once you got to do it every 4 days (skip one for strait water) or they start to lose leaves like that. It always throws off my cal mag ratio and take the living out of the soil (good bugs and soil harmony).

The longer dirt sits the better it gets and it seems you start over new on you soil population with every tea ..... instead i try to over supply them with worm castings/ compost and let the plants take it when they need.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Bingo.......

Tea is a super charger. There has to be light,light npk in the soil because the tea makes everything avalible at once. Its like eating 12 whole hams in one bite. Dont sweat it they are only leaves.... you dont smoke the leaves anyway...and honestly it realy does pump the bud up. I dont use tea no more. Once you do it once you got to do it every 4 days (skip one for strait water) or they start to lose leaves like that. It always throws off my cal mag ratio and take the living out of the soil (good bugs and soil harmony).

The longer dirt sits the better it gets and it seems you start over new on you soil population with every tea ..... instead i try to over supply them with worm castings/ compost and let the plants take it when they need.

when you sy I start new with every tea feeding , what are you referring to the microbiology ?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
everyone "YOU DONT SMOKE THE LEAVES " is what my mentor told me when I started as a kid after seeing his plants with big ass buds and fucked up leaves ... :laughing:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

I can do that today actually. I should take the dog for a walk anyways. I can start that process tonight! a diy nitrozime! we can spray one blackberry with nitrozime and the other blackberry with the plant extracts to compare since they're from the same plant!