What's new

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
yea I knew you had some knowledge under yer hat , shit you were filling pots while I was watching morning cartoons lol :respect:

captinahab

yea I knew you had some knowledge under yer hat , shit you were filling pots while I was watching morning cartoons lol :respect:

I love cartoon still... plenty people have more time in than me..... and the scientific/ biologists types on here make me look dumb (its not that hard). I still learn something new every day. More time just means less worrying because you know whats probably going to happen.

We would both be introduced as growers... so respect right back at ya.

captinahab

But cool fact... my buddy was friends with dj short ...back in the day. I got to smoke blueberry grown by short himself out of a snodgrass blown sherlock. Back then it wasnt called pre 99...lol. in my circle he is known as a stand up guy

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New pictures look good man!

Why not drop that bag seed? Wuts so special?

Nade420xOG

Good stuff tleaf . I just now click your Sig. Pics look sweet. I'm going to hopefully have my micro cab set up this weekend. I have everything just damn stupid busy. Nice thread ...

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I love cartoon still... plenty people have more time in than me..... and the scientific/ biologists types on here make me look dumb (its not that hard). I still learn something new every day. More time just means less worrying because you know whats probably going to happen.

We would both be introduced as growers... so respect right back at ya.
yea im also a big fan of cartoons still , my son loves that about me because his mom watches nothing but reality tv.
New pictures look good man!

Why not drop that bag seed? Wuts so special?
she's so loud and frosty , she can hang with the best of them and shes a bagseed meaning shes MY strain and as we know its so many polyhybrids out here if you wanna do some breeding of something original you gotta step out the box :tiphat:
Good stuff tleaf . I just now click your Sig. Pics look sweet. I'm going to hopefully have my micro cab set up this weekend. I have everything just damn stupid busy. Nice thread ...

yea can't wait Nade, we would love to see what your doing around your way :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Root bound could do it to... yellow leaves can also come from overwatering or staying to wet if its not dried out between flush.....pickey pickey girls

This is what I was thinking. Ive been guilty of over watering and running too big a plant in too small a pot.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Have you considered trying straight coco using 6/9.
I have considered coco I actually clone in coco coir and that first lady was started in a cup with straight coco , I didn't see a difference between soil and the coco but I was treating the coco like soil so that could be a factor . not to hip on the 6/9 been hearing about it a lot lately what's up with it?

This is what I was thinking. Ive been guilty of over watering and running too big a plant in too small a pot.

yea but when you have about 27 plants in a 2x4x5 veg everyone has to wait their turn:clock watch:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have considered coco I actually clone in coco coir and that first lady was started in a cup with straight coco , I didn't see a difference between soil and the coco but I was treating the coco like soil so that could be a factor . not to hip on the 6/9 been hearing about it a lot lately what's up with it?

Cheap - Easy - WORKS Its just 6ml Micro per Gallon and 9ml Bloom per gallon and potentially some ph up or down depending on your water source and viola you got danks lol

As for soil inside - I don't think its the best idea unless you are going pure organic and you are in some super badass setup like PureKnowledge - his sealed 10k sour bubble room was fucking epic and he has a bad ass soil mix you could find round these parts :D

Thats were coco comes into play - its versatility and characteristics make it fucking awesome lol its got more room for error - its 22% porous vs rockwools 14% or less and theres the beauty of PURE COCO :D no need for all those addition amendments. Its for Hydro growers who want to push their plants to the limits - were as soil is for the plant to do its own thing.

idk im stoned but I have ot say coco is on the uprise - my school is starting to switch from peat to coco due to environmental and financial reasons and we did tests in propagation class and the coco's only defeat was that it dried up quicker than peat if not properly cared for but we have dripper systems coupled with super fancy computers that do everything so now its a matter of using up all the peat left on campus. They have a pallet stacked with bricks of coco about 10' high

yea but when you have about 27 plants in a 2x4x5 veg everyone has to wait their turn:clock watch:

Hey did you steal my tent? That sounds exactly like my set up
picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
ill be trying a experiment of coco, organic and amended soil soon . I still need drip lines for my feeding manifold , ill use drippers on the coco , hand water the organic and flooding the small tub of clones in cups .... ill also be able to learn what feed will be suitable for my plants and teach my how to keep my pH in line. just need more room man , I m actually looking for houses now , currently we live in a one bed room apartment so space is limited ...time to get creative :thinking:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you want easy try sunshine advanced mix#4 with general organics...no meters,barely even need to measure it,no problems at all in the 3+ years ive been using it

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
a recent nursery that I went to that had the koi , had all types of sunshine mixes I always think of you unc when I see that cause your the only one I know that runs the mix maybe I add a bale to my soil...I have lots of soil already so any thing that I buy will just be added and not used exclusively unless I seem fit to do otherwise . ill be uppotting one of the phantoms today and the poison kush has been moved to a 2.5l pot i'll have pics later ;;;; hope everyone has a nice day today :tiphat:

Sleeper7784

I've been using 6/9 for 5 years now I feel like I've got down pretty solid. Its cheap, easy, and for me has been very effective in delivering clean superior product. I've never seen any major deficiencies. Mostly smooth sailing in my gardens.

My Recipe is:
-Veg - Until Week 5 Bloom-
6ml Micro
9ml Bloom
I also add 1/2 tsp Armor Si

Mixed in150ppm tap

When I use RO I add a little (1/4tsp per gal. ) of CALiMAGic in Veg. Only.

picture.php

On Days 15, 29, 36 Bloom,

I add 1.25grams dry weight of Kool Bloom (powder)

Get the supplies and I can get you through it.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I run ionics mother plant witch is a two part micro nute formula I actually started adding bloom to my feeding schedule even in get after reading about this 6/9 recipe I just didn't know what it was called are you familiar with the ionic brand?

Sleeper7784

I see the Ionic Grow is 3-1-5 and the Bloom is 3-2-6. 6/9 is very different. I don't know the science or numbers behind it. I wish I did. I've done some research and found a lot of different numbers people were coming up with. I don't know who's solid.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I don't use the grow, only the mother plant VEG-A and VEG-B and a little bloom

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: