What's new

TK's winter hedonism thread

TK- Your first post spreads the myth-conception that LUI is a 100% Indica and due to the SPG and BlueBerry in the Tooth it isn't. Unless I am severely wrong on this. Blueberry is an 80% Indica (Afghani) 20% Sativa (Thai) and the SPG is almost if not fully a sativa to the best of my knowledge. Care to clear this up for me as now I'm very confused on this issue. I'm not trying to knock you or your grow as you are one of our best but this is an issue I have much interest in. LUI is my New School favorite weed and very good indeed but it just isn't 100% Indica to the best of my knowledge.

JLP

Veteran
Never grown the Afghan Delight but I've seen the Afghan Hawaiian express it's self in the NYCD.Huge solid buds,top well to prevent mold.

I've grown the LUI and it may not be 100% Indica but it certainly grows like one.I've never grown pure SPG,but I have grown Swt 3 and 4,Blue Sat #2 and LUI.Short stature,crazy resin production and 8-9 week finish times aren't really consistent with Sativa hybrids.I could be wrong but the SPG grows like an Indica to me.

Here's a couple pics of Buddah's Sister at 65 days harvest.

JLP:)

100bds_65_days_plant_1x-med.jpg

100bds_65_days_bud_2x-med.jpg

G

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

TK,

Sounds like your in for a nice ride. I'm jealous!!! Those strains couldn't be any more better for what your lookin for. I hope you find a good cure for your needs. Hope to be hearing from ya soon. ;) Hope all is well and happy growin.

Yummy.....Yummy.

Hawkeye

G

Thanks everybody for stopping by and contributing, I love it.

Herb, I just used the breeders description from their catalog of beans. It may have a couple tenths of a percent of Sativa in it but not much. I think even the Herijuana has a little Sat. in up the line with whatever went into "headstash"

Narcotic buzz, that's the mission

Your on deck Hawk, just give me a bit

Tex

Many apologies to the Crew

Many apologies to the Crew

Herb fucked this all up. I was severely WRONG. Sorry folks. I got a jumbled head lately. The BlueBerry was used in the Shishkaberry NOT the Sweet Tooth. The Sweet Tooth is supposed to be Sweet Pink Grapefruit back crosses and this may differ from the clone only Grapefruit (which is supposed to be Sativa dominant but nowhere could I find Pure attached to it). The Blueberry male I spoke of was coupled with the Red and Yellow Afghani mix for the Shishka. I have found a few LUI's that stretched more then what I call the Ortega Pheno but not like Sativas do. Knock me down and drag me outta here. Sorry again. Thanks for being kind and not slamming me. Peace Herb

Last edited:

Joemutt1978

Looking Good,

I feel ya' on trying to get the pure indicas. I need to start looking for some myself, they do so well in my winter setup. I think Golden Skush is the closest to Indica I have grown. LUI is one of my most wanted, so yeah, I will be keeping an eye on yours.

Man that is one sexy vampire!

Latest posts

Latest posts