What's new

TK's winter hedonism thread

G

Here are the plants that I am going to be playing with and sexing this winter. Insomia meds are the order of the day this round so it ought to be an "indica" spring.

Herijuana X Legends Ultimate Indica (woodhorse) - The "Legends Ultimate Indica" is a combination of our two most favorite Indicas. This F1 hybrid was mothered by a previously unreleased Ortega plant from California. The Ortega's heavy Indica traits shone through with its' tight buds and extremely stoney finish. The father, a second backcross Sweet Tooth from Spice of Life Seeds, adds the sweet and pungent flavor Breeder Steve strains are known for! 100% Indica. Combine that with the pure Herijuana (*see descrition above) and you have a nearly PURE Indica with powerful medicinal qualities.

Buddah’s Sister - Soma (Reclining Buddah x Afghani Hawaiian) Previously called Soma Skunk V+, this variety was renamed Buddha's sister to suit her tendencies and advance her appeal to Amsterdam coffeeshops. Tall and lanky. , she has a considerably increased yield, but less sweet taste than her other half, the Reclining Buddha. Flavor like a tart cherry candy, and the scent is similarly tart rather than sweet. The buds have a slippery, silky feel, which means an abundance of greasy resin to make into fantastic hash. She even gives a lot of finger hash that you won't want to wash away after grooming plants. Buddha's sister is medicinal quality cannabis, therapeutic for many conditions. The high is powerful, creative and cerebral in its effects. A mostly indica variety, Buddha's sister tends to make lots of side branches, so she is better to grow as a multi-branch plant instead of in a sea of green. She will still thrive using a sea of green method with some attentiveness. The more fluffy, loosely packed buds give this plant a resistance to mold while still delivering a pleasing yield.

Island Bubble - (Serious Seed Hawaiian Punch x White Label Bubblegum) The Hawaiian Punch was never released by Serious Seeds. They gave out samplers to some test growers and this is one of the crosses. The WL Bubblegum is the same breeder that Bog used (I think)

Art’s Blend (PWG)- The strain has some asian sativa, mexican sativa, some skunk, and afghani all in the mix. Humbolt County, CA breeders special

Black Dominia - (F2’s from Goldeneye) thanks Sharpie.:wave:
This full blooded Indica with large bracts will soon have you on your knees and begging for more. This harsh, overpowering lady simply gushes sticky resin to which most men seem to have a fatal attraction. A word of warning: this powerful compact Indica has had a devastating effect on many a man, leaving them apparently beaten and whipped, with a strange smile on their faces. Flowering: 50 days. Height: 100-130 cm. Yield: 90-120 gr.

And maybe Snowbud or Chocolate Chunk for good measure. This winter is the indica hunt for sleep meds and narcotic highs. I am also looking for interesting males to hit my Trainwreck clone with.

Any thoughts or input on my selections would be greatly appreciated

Oh yea, the second I get my hands on some Sour Bubble beans or clones I will absolutely be growin it. all I can say is, WOW, Bog

Take care

Tex

Last edited:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Re: Winter Hedonism

Re: Winter Hedonism

LOL... Okay, that got my attention!!!

That's quite a line-up, TK! This should be most interesting to watch!

And, after it is all said and done, interesting too, as to how effective these strains will prove to be for insomnia!!

Copp'n a squat in the font row for the show!!

-BuzzBob

G

Thanks BB, That is the whole mission this round, strain specific and symptom specfic selections. I hope I find the one killer out of all of them that will just knock your ass out.

I thru in the Island Bubble because it sounded so damn tasty.lol

Tex

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I have two great LUI males myself. Giving them some veg time and will use to cross with a few ladies. LUI is a great strain!!

Nice line up Tex!

You trying to hibernate???

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
insomnia

insomnia

Hey Tex. Sensi's hashplant worked very well for me in the insomnia department... infact it knocked a few people down ( in my floor! ) before they were ready LOL jus a thought man:D

Great selection TK!
My winter garden is made up of…

Rez. Petrol
TRC Blue 13
JLP G-13 backcross
Soma Buddha’s Sister
Soma Salad
Sensi G-13 x Hashplant
DNA Who’s Y’ Daddy

All at three weeks in veg now.

Forfingoz

G

just wait until you hit that K2 for the first time, and find yourself waking up a few hours later refreshed and a bit confused!

you wont have to look very hard to find a sleepy indica after that!

muahahahahahaha

THC

G

Cesar, you took your K2's at like 40 days didn't you. I know you like a more racey high. So you think if I let them go 55-60 days they will have the full coachlock knockout effect I crave

I have an HP13 clone or two available to me...Hashplant..hmmmm

Thanks all

G13 x HP and Blue13 sound real tasty 4F

Tex

G

It's a two way street Zepp, but it is a very nice loop to be in. As long as we all don't grow the same thing it is a pretty diverse gene pool.

As we say "Membership has it's privilidges" lol

Tex

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I'm not just a member....

I'm not just a member....

I'm Pimping some wild chicks this winter..... WONDER how this one smokes...

695Digitallife9-med.JPG

G

She's looks a little racey for my taste FF, well...maybe just a taste.lol.

If she had different party attachments as well like a lighter, bong, vap, nitrous dispencer, TDS, EC, Temp meters.lol

Narcotic is what I was shootin for wicky

Tex

JLP

Veteran
Looks good TK.

I've grow Buddha's Sister before and it's a nice Indica.Good potency.Mine didn't smell like cherries but the smoke did taste like cherries.

LUI is another excellent Indica.

Good luck.
JLP:)

G

I have a bunch of strait LUI's here also that I am not sure won't find there way into the mix

What about Soma's Afghan Delight? I have that here also

Tex

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I put her up for BOG cus I know when he does a search for the word hedonism he is gonna come up with this thread and see that pic and derive some wild inspiration

Last edited:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Buddha sister

Buddha sister

does anyone know if buddha sister takes the full 10 weeks to flower ? as addvertised... thanks

G

Took my K2's down at 39 days, they were good to go. Made me sleep like a baby.

I'm sure that if let go longer it would only amplify those effects.

THC

G

Mmmmm!!

Mmmmm!!

Nice lineup TK!
I am really interested in hearing how the Black Domina (I have heard good things medicinally about this strain!) does for you! (as well as our LUI/Heri of course which has been REALLY popular seller at our Seedbank!)

I also have a Deep Chunk x Black Domina hybrid ("BLACK CHUNK") (*tanx CBF!) that I am dying to get into myself at some point, when other committments allow!
This BD grow should give me a litle bit of a preview of that side of the hybrid anyway. I have seen plenty of Deep Chunk shots and more than enough to make me DROOL for sure!
Anyway, I'll be checking this thread to be sure!

Good grows!

:abduct: :wave: :cool:

Last edited: