What's new

Tired of folks not curing bud

D

Diamonddss

Ill be happy when im done with my own. Pretty much anyone selling good shit around these parts lets it go about 5 days after they harvest. Its never dry and certainly if dry never fully cured.
I wont put anything in a plastic bag ever again. Nothing like pulling a few nuggs for the weekend and putting away a 12 inch fat bud coming back monday and seeing webs and mold. I hate moldy pot. I really hate moldy pot i paid for.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
the herb is criminal

and not everyone can have some of that fine bud

cured bud here -kush, diesel- 80$ a Q , but it doesn't come often, comes from someone plugged with a dispensary

I just buy 3-25$ 3.5-30$ of simple exotics
jack herer, nl, ak47, hog, blueberry

no curing
no explosion of flavor, still nice weed, the taste is superb compared to beasters :)

but you know what, I think about how lucky I am to actually get that
beasters is ..... :)

at least you can grow man!

and if you don't like paying for moldy bud
maybe you could... hmmmmmm

not buy it?
:yoinks:
:joint:

i guess you smoke what you can eh

C

Cookie monster

Well put it like this...nobody is forcing you to buy wet weed so whats the point in whinging about it.
You know it's not dryed or cured so why buy it if you are unhappy with it??

C

Classyathome

Wet bud is heavy bud - pay for 30% water, you dealer makes a shitload of $$$. Sells less weed for more money. :wallbash:

And the cure is too long to wait - no profit in it.

Sad, but true...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cosign, back in the day if i was rushing my people for a pound, it would almost always come in wet. although they would throw in an extra 30 grams, it would almost always shrink back down to 440-450 after a drying.

i hate getting wet buds. i hate getting super dry buds too, but its the nature of the game. i feel as if im a responsible middleman though, if its wet i will dry it out before moving. if its dry i take a spray bottle, fill it with RO water, and lighty mist the whole pack until it softens up a bit.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
it takes at least 2 months for a desent cure.

its a long time too wait. :wallbash:

i get really nicely dried, smokable buds in around 2-3 weeks.

first, i stop watering for at least 2 days prior to cutting. i trim them up real nice and hang them upside down for about 4-5 days. then its another 5 days in jars and they are bag ready, not harsh at all. and we definately pinch nuggets prior to that 5 day mark and it still smokes good!

C

Cookie monster

Well put it like this...nobody is forcing you to buy wet weed so whats the point in whinging about it.
You know it's not dryed or cured so why buy it if you are unhappy with it??

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh bro.

Rockster

Wet weed?

Only in bloody Europe.

It's shameful and I stand crimson cheeked as I see our American cousins look down on us disparagingly and quite fucking rightly so,it's a fucking disgrace,the state of UK and European commercial pot.

I've plenty to slag off America about but their average street pot makes us look like shameful prats,no really.

No.........REALLY!

Yes yes they are noisy dicks with no shirt sense but fair play to the offspring of the founding fathers,na?

wow moldy weed, i thought i was settling low. the guy above me sounds like gordon ramsey (the voice i've allocated in my brain for any english BLOKES)

piss off!

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I can only think that the good stuff never gets sold. I don't even care about the cure, most times the stuff wasn't flushed. There's no sense curing poop.

Rockster-The founding fathers wanted out for a reason.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
The thing that gets me..

If they had just had a little patience the first time they did a run, waited that extra couple of weeks, they would still be selling and making their money with the same frequency in weeks as they do now, they would just have product they could potentially sell for more money.

The ones who sell wet weed are another story.. just don't buy it!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is really hard to find cured bud in texas. It is easier to buy it fresh, and cure it your self. Oddly, drying or curing makes no price difference here. It is not uncommon to find bud like 1 day off the plant wet bull shit. Needless to say it pisses me off, and I wont buy it. Eighths of beast are 50 dollars. Eighths of dank are 60 to 70. Thats why I dont buy anymore.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is the growers job to dry the herb properly
it is not the growers job to cure it in a jar for two months before they pass it along
least that's how i always thought

Cannabis cures like wine, different aging times. I hear what he is saying, not everyone can just go starting a grow. It takes a lot of foresight and even then things can go wrong and often. Just start taking some of that bud fund and putting it towards gear and genetics. It doesn't take as much gear to get along with the great outdoors.

G

Greyskull

dude why are you buying wet pot?
and then putting it in plastic bags?
i wonder why you got mold....

if you buy pot that still needs to be dried why didn't you just dry it? it only would have taken a few days, especially if it was only a small amount. better luck next time. good luck on your grows.

it is the growers job to dry the herb properly
it is not the growers job to cure it in a jar for two months before they pass it along
least that's how i always thought

thats the way I see it, too

Rockster

Ah,the founding fathers,so many things to so many people.

And their reason was good!

If only America could actually learn and take on board what they were about?

Chance would be a fine fucking thing,meanwhile the world goes to shit,thanks America,rich dipshit central,defenders of democracy(scuse whilst I projectile vomit)

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
It takes longer to properly dry and cure buds than it does to grow them. From a commercial grower's perspective, once the product is ready for consumption, the job is done.

Can you imagine throwing clones into flower knowing you wouldn't make any money off of them until 4+ months later?

Accumulate a personal stash and you will always have cured buds. Otherwise, deal with it, and when possible, refuse to buy less-than-dry buds.

Growers are so GREEDY.

Latest posts

Latest posts