What's new

tips on ordering seeds..

N

noone4u

"But our customers would be truly surprised if, in reward for causing delays, our response was to say 'all you people who have done that, let's give you extra money through overtime'.

"We are trying to keep mail moving through other means."

Correct me if im wrong but isn't this the purpouse for having a strike

To get more money

LMAO

gramma watt

Well....

Well....

I reckon thats the end of that...
I sent an email to the boo..asking them what they thought I should do, hubby wanted to wait it out, and I said as much in the email.
Gypsy cancelled the order.
I suppose I will reorder and send it "signed mail" as that is supposedly not affected.

S

sparkjumper

When you do get them refigerate them at least 24 hours you will always get a better germ rate

C

cracker420

I reckon thats the end of that...
I sent an email to the boo..asking them what they thought I should do, hubby wanted to wait it out, and I said as much in the email.
Gypsy cancelled the order.
I suppose I will reorder and send it "signed mail" as that is supposedly not affected.
hope it all works out for you! :joint:

When you do get them refigerate them at least 24 hours you will always get a better germ rate
thanks for the info! :joint:

C

cracker420

let all this postal bs pass. then you can get your genetics. i just got fed up and said the hell with it and ordered them on my CC. im hurtin.. im about to burn a bowl of regie.. its been a long time since its been this dry in my part of the world :(

Kusherman

So you're telling me Gypsy takes Walgreens gift cards?? :laughing:

Yes they do my friend I don't see what the funny smiley thing is about either, it's the only way I have ever done it. It works for me and a lot more other people also, with no wanted information at all. YES WALGREENS GIFT CARDS WORK.

Kusherman

Nothing worse than a follower of supposed humor that's actually wrong and not on point. Yes, WALGREENS GIFT CARDS WORK. I'm sure the people at gypsy don't know that its a Walgreens gift card and couldn't probably care less, the card IS prepaid. The numbers are TYPED in and NOT the name of the card, thanks.:moon:

Dr.NO

Order them as you would any other online product purchase. They will send as soon as the strike's over so no point in waiting to get the order in.

G

gogoplata420

Nothing worse than a follower of supposed humor that's actually wrong and not on point. Yes, WALGREENS GIFT CARDS WORK. I'm sure the people at gypsy don't know that its a Walgreens gift card and couldn't probably care less, the card IS prepaid. The numbers are TYPED in and NOT the name of the card, thanks.:moon:

pay attention to the gift card you buy. i bought a visa gift card and when i brought it home i realized you cant use it outside of the us. so instead of some seeds i bought a vibrating cock ring, four of em actually

Kusherman

pay attention to the gift card you buy. i bought a visa gift card and when i brought it home i realized you cant use it outside of the us. so instead of some seeds i bought a vibrating cock ring, four of em actually

Yes I understand that, the card I use is YELLOW AND HAS A GIFT BOX ON IT, you can actually register the card if you want just to check your balance. I used that feature to see if the bouitique had got there money or not, but you DONT have to register if you don't want to. I don't give my real name and address. Which is all they really want IF you want to see your balance, which is all they want the name for. NO it doesn't have to be your real name and NO it doesn't have to be your real address. I don't know why this is so hard to believe like I said I have done this on more than one occasion.

G

gogoplata420

i was just making an open statement to the forums just because i saw a thread a while ago advocating visa gift cards.

S

sparkjumper

I've got a tip for you after you score.Put the seeds in the fridge for 24-48 hours before germinating them.It truly can make a difference in germ rates

Perpetual Nooch

I've got a tip for you after you score.Put the seeds in the fridge for 24-48 hours before germinating them.It truly can make a difference in germ rates

Didn't somebody already say that?

About the prepaid visa issue, anyone in Canada use one successfully? What about the ones you get at grocery store checkouts? Any experiences?

K

KermitTheHermit

OK, I just threw mine in drawer, then planted them in peat pucks, got 100% germination. So if I put them in the fridge beforehand, could I maybe get 200%?

H

h^2 O

let all this postal bs pass. then you can get your genetics. i just got fed up and said the hell with it and ordered them on my CC. im hurtin.. im about to burn a bowl of regie.. its been a long time since its been this dry in my part of the world :(
yeah i did that too, but I assume this postal strike affects outgoing mail as well. Someone said there were like millions of letters in UK post offices that are just NEVER going to be delivered...there's too much mail already backed up.
Luckily I ordered on the cheap side (aurora indica)...but it still sucks. I'm out $30. Found some other seed sites...one with esbe stuff! Think I'm going with them next time. I got my first boutique order like 2 years ago, nothing since. But I'm never out of bagseed! Do what overgrowing is all about and save as many beans as you can and plant plant plant! I'm in new england and still have plants outside. You can grow the mexican strains just fine.

C

cracker420

i have had good luck with my bagseed grows. but decided to step it up a notch. i ordered bubblicious and ICE. but i picked a crappy time to order... hope i get them!!

Latest posts

Latest posts