What's new

tips on ordering seeds..

C

cracker420

hello everyone, im sure there is probably a thread on this already but for some reason i cannot search. i am looking to order some seeds. i have never ordered seeds before and was looking to get some tips. any help would be super helpful.

where to buy?

how should i pay?

where to ship?

etc.

C

cracker420

thanks! should i pay with a money order? and ship to a friends house?

C

cracker420

i think i read something about that h20. something with the post offices?

gramma watt

Just googled UK postal strike

Just googled UK postal strike

and it would not be a good idea to order seeds right now:wallbash:
They approved a national strike on Thursday...:wallbash:
I did not know this when I ordered almost a month ago, and Seedboutique is still awaiting payment:wallbash:
Sorry Gypsy, but I am stopping payment on my money order..don't know what else to do :wallbash:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If you are going to do that then please let us know thru an e-mail with order number so that we can cancel your order.....

Best right now to order using an overnite service..(if you do you get an EXTRA 'Freebie') since there is a lag in the regular incoming mail due to this pesky strike action by the Royal Mail....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The regular postal mail (Royal Mail) in the UK has been affected this last month by some sparodic regional union strike action.......and it looks like it will go national...

This means that the regular local or air-mail post is taking longer to be received.....

Overnite mail such as fedex, ups, dhl e.t.c. has not been affected at all since it is not part of The Royal Mail...

gramma watt

ah ok, will this affect US orders then?

Yep, and upon further googling, I have discovered that there are between 15 and 30 MILLION letters backlogged in warehouses with little hope of them EVER BEING DELIVERED.
If ya can get some bagseed...cracker420..grow that, because I don't think any one but the UK ships to the USA.
If I am wrong about that..someone please tell me.:1help:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
got nothing to say about the mail strike - thats news to me.
but i do gotta say be weary or those 'pre-paid' credit cards, as 90% of them dont have the secruity info required to order murchandise from most online shops, including the seedboo..one thing i did learn in the experience, besides having 2 extra prepaid cards totalling $600USD, is that money orders is where its at. thats unless secruity is not an issue for you and you are able to use your own personal credit card.

gotta say it was a long and confusing ordeal, but gypsy and his staff were nothing but helpful.

so long story short - if you choose to order from anywhere hit up the seedboutique.. and like mentioned b4 - UPS and FEDEX Aren't on strike so spend the extra buck!! you wont be sorry..

ohh and gypsy - whats up with rezdog? he gonna get some new stock in soon or what???

C

cracker420

already got some bagseed goin. was just wanting some good genetics :wallbash: :mad:

Harvest

UGH!!!!! So did i just lose 4-500 dollars? Gypsy can i have my order sent fedex or whatever? or is it too late?

Latest posts

Latest posts