What's new

time for a quick one !!

E

edgey

lmao i just noticed this thread is now 5 pages long and not even got the grow room set up proper yet

think i'll just buy a new hanna one all this number crunching is too much for me :)

E

edgey

the first of the ESB has got roots today so as soon as the rest show the lights will be flipped to 12/12 , probably going to be the 1st oct

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Just had the reply from eBay about the ec meter

EC (electrical conductivity) isn't actually a scale but a parameter - it's what you are actually measuring, not the measurement itself. It's the same as 'length' being a parameter, but mm and cm are the scales.

The Hanna meters actually record in mS (milli-Siemens). So yes, if you have a reading of 1500 µS (micro-Siemens) you would divide that by 1000 to read 1.5mS.

Kind regards,

Jan

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
sorry for the delay hope this helps

picture.php

E

edgey

time for a quick update :)

work in progress as i've stopped to watch the match but here's the new room taking effect and a pic of the new mums

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the black piping round the outside is the new 20 site dripper system ( or will be )

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Is it the truecannabliss casey mate ive got her in flower now an shes looking good im expecting good things from her people rate it highly

S

speedemon

Getting there mate I use twin blockbusters like that, they are great shades.

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Yer mate I was sent 8" ducting instead of 6" so had to call it a night AND footy was on but I'll get it finished tonight :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
erm footy has finished now mate and so should the room lol wanna see this dripper system what you doing about the runoff?

peace

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Run to waste so I'll just be catching it in another res m8

E

edgey

well it seems my bad luck is set to continue

i took my son for his first tattoo yesterday and decided to get a new one myself while i was there , i phoned the mrs to ask her to give the newly potted esb clones a spray for me as i was going to be a while ......that was my mistake !!!

she went in my room and the spray bottle was empty , between her going into the bathroom filling the spray bottle and going back to the room that little shit of a dog of hers decided it was hungry and ate 8 out of the 9 esb clones ......................

as always time to think of a new plan and quick !!!

can't really moan at her either as its my own fault for asking her to spray them

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

I will mate at least alls not lost , got a feeling karma is playing with me lol

Fuk karma is what I say !!!