What's new

time for a quick one !!

Green81

Veteran
Had similar problems early this year, looks like your back on track. How much did you pay for your blockbusters?

Peace

g81

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Not back on track just yet but soon will be .
I paid 188 for the new blockbuster Inc free delivery from holland hydroponics and 169 for the other from Bradford hydroponics but they've stopped selling them

C

cheesey

will be intresting to see what the Goldfinger clone comes out like ,as the only dry photo ive seen on here is leafy fluffy swag .?(my popcorn looks better and more soild)
least next yr u can start fresh again with the same strain and doing scrogs and lsts .

E

edgey

not much to see yet but here's the new clones , the bigger 2 at the back are the psychosis and killer queen i managed to keep hold of

the propergator has got the esb clones and nyld seeds in

edgey

picture.php

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Cheesey - you're probably referring to my greenhouse grow last year regarding Goldfinger..? If so, buds are always leafy, fluffy and open when grown outdoors here...ESP sat dom. I can assure you though that it was the strongest pot I've grown or smoked. The hash is lethal! I'm a bit scared of it lol!

Goldfinger is 50%Malawi Gold...which is 100%airy sativa.

M

Marathanman

Goldfinger is Elavatormans Flo x Malwi Gold its on the UK clone list and I havn't heard any body who's grown it say anything but good things. Mines looking mighty fine after four weeks of flowering buds as solid as all the other well known strains. Cheesey you should maybe read some Dale Carnegie

C

cheesey

Cheesey - you're probably referring to my greenhouse grow last year regarding Goldfinger..? If so, buds are always leafy, fluffy and open when grown outdoors here...ESP sat dom. I can assure you though that it was the strongest pot I've grown or smoked. The hash is lethal! I'm a bit scared of it lol!

Goldfinger is 50%Malawi Gold...which is 100%airy sativa.

Goldfinger is Elavatormans Flo x Malwi Gold its on the UK clone list and I havn't heard any body who's grown it say anything but good things. Mines looking mighty fine after four weeks of flowering buds as solid as all the other well known strains. Cheesey you should maybe read some Dale Carnegie

i was just saying from the photo what ive seen it hasnt got much in looks bag appeal as edgey is doing is a cash crop (good looking buds high £££££ . .ok maybe hps buds look better i will wait untill some1 posts up something better and maybe then it will change my mind, but the bud what ive seen whould be tossed in with the trim.

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

I'm only expecting an oz or less per plant and most will be mixed together so as long as it grows I'll be happy and tbh I was grateful of the clones being sent especially seen as they were already rooted :)

What happened to marathonman ??

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Dunno mate but someone gave him neg rep for his last post which is pathetic really theres some dicks on this forum

Peace

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Place is getting worse mate , whatever happened to just growing the herb .... More drama on here than in my life and that's saying something !!!!!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Lot of hostillity on this site shame about the odd few that spoil things maybe its time for a forum change for me too

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Every place is the same though these days but maybe your right lol

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Marathanman's gone? That's a shame...nice guy.

Cheesey - Even SoCal outdoor bud is airy. Outdoor growing does seem to produce more leafage (is that a word?). I've ChemD, Blue Meanie and CC Sour D in the greenhouse flowering now...will be interesting to see what it all turns out like.

With regards to Goldfinger...it's a Malawi Gold female (100%sat very airy and very leafy) crossed with EMans inbred Flo line which was selected to the F3 stage for sat type high. Resulting cross has a high pretty much like a 100%sat in only 12 weeks!!!

Check out EMans Goldfinger thread it's one of the best on here.

E

edgey

bit of advice needed if anyone can help ??

i just recieved my new ec meter but it measures in us or something does anyone know how i convert it to ec??

eg : if it reads 1250 does that convert to 1.25ec??

thanks in advance
edgey