What's new

Time for a new grow thread...

Dr. D

Veteran
Charles thanks for stopping by.
Alex thanks man those are just the pics!
You can see what i mean about the the two different structures following through into flower and the top pic is an example of the fast finishers i get with this strain she will have full orange pistils by 6 weeks but i usually still let em go 8 to get the three week flush on.
You may also see a few swollen pods the Gh33se m,ale that flowered in the veg room i have also pollinated some lower branches as a tester but i wont continue the line because obviously a male that flowers in veg is no good to me.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DawkteR.D
Howzit brother..?? WOW what beauty you have there.. And there is the cup grabber right here..
picture.php
she is stunning i love it i cant wait...:D

Also what is the parents of this young lady right here..??
picture.php
wow such beautiful colors.. love it.. you are doing it right and have been doing it right.. keep it up my brother i can learn.. peace n pufs..

sackO:tiphat:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged,ill pull up a seat if you dont mind...
peace-T-

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Charles thanks for stopping by.
Alex thanks man those are just the pics!
You can see what i mean about the the two different structures following through into flower and the top pic is an example of the fast finishers i get with this strain she will have full orange pistils by 6 weeks but i usually still let em go 8 to get the three week flush on.
You may also see a few swollen pods the Gh33se m,ale that flowered in the veg room i have also pollinated some lower branches as a tester but i wont continue the line because obviously a male that flowers in veg is no good to me.

Wow 6 weeks is crazy :yoinks: God I'd prolly be a bit confused by that, seing as everything else I have always runs around 10 weeks. :biglaugh: They really look great though. :yes:

Dr. D

Veteran
SackO glad you like man the Gh33se is made up of the Cheese cut and Heads G33, im also going to work my own Cheese bx (i use this term loosely) from the same line.
Greatlakes and rasp glad you like the goods. :dance013:
Hey Alex yeh shes a quick one i think the longest any have gone so far is 9 weeks but i havent counted the last couple of runs..
Well i still cant seem to post full size pics the address just wont copy and paste!!
Heres the rest of the pics for this update in thumbnail..

Updates soon! Another tent will be going up for flower in the next few days...Peace till then

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
test
picture.php

normally click the pic, then right click and chose view image, then copy that url and add
tags around the url

edited to add, for pics from albums just click the pic and scroll down to the two boxes with url's in them, the lower one has the url with the img tags attached for copy pasting.

took me a while to figure it out myself :)

Sleepy

Veteran
lets see...

lets see...

:tiphat:

SackO glad you like man the Gh33se is made up of the Cheese cut and Heads G33, im also going to work my own Cheese bx (i use this term loosely) from the same line.
Greatlakes and rasp glad you like the goods. :dance013:
Hey Alex yeh shes a quick one i think the longest any have gone so far is 9 weeks but i havent counted the last couple of runs..
Well i still cant seem to post full size pics the address just wont copy and paste!!
Heres the rest of the pics for this update in thumbnail..

Updates soon! Another tent will be going up for flower in the next few days...Peace till then

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they look amazing, Dr. D. !!!

Dr. D

Veteran
[QUOTE

edited to add, for pics from albums just click the pic and scroll down to the two boxes with url's in them, the lower one has the url with the img tags attached for copy pasting.

[/QUOTE]
Hey gaius thats what iv been trying to do and it wont paste the address, just wont work for some reason.
Hey Sleepy thanks man glad you like the ladies.
Iv just taken aload of cuts to be ready for flower in about 6 weeks but theres plenty more to go into flower before hand. Two of the Gh33se are now in flush ready for harvest in two and three weeks.
More updates soon...Peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look beautiful bro, what do ya feed these days....also whats the full list of strains you have going at the moment?
I've just given a close friend Strawberry Diesel, Snowdog Kush and SFV/CDK seeds so should have some interesting cuts to pass your way soon enough.....also i'll be popping a whole bunch of new seeds too, including original Casey Jones, Mass Sour and a whole bunch of Reservoir seeds strains....so happy to be back in thew game.
Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Yo! All iv been feeding these is s rhizo in veg with straight a-b and with Bio Bizz Top max in flower, iv cut out the vita-link buddy cause it just wont flush and the Hygro-zyme iv cut out because it caused me huge problems in hydro. Im going to try out some new boosters and stims over the next few months see what works,
At the moment i have in flower;
Gh33se
C99/A11 x SDv3
Casey cut
G33 x Casey cut
Sour Poison No-6
G13Skunk
In veg i have
G13skunk
Capt Crips Og Kush x Bubba
Gh33se*
G33 x Casey cut
Sour Poison No-6 and 3
Og Kush x Bubba
Casey Jones
SSH
C99/A11 x SDv3
G33
Skrum
Bubba
*About 20 different phenos
And more i think il have to check...peace

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking awesome bro, killer selection.......really love your Sour Poison, what are your plans for the line? I really think its worths working with.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
awesome selection, you must have quite a large veg space to keep mums of all those. by the way, whats the sour poison made from?

:wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks bro, im just about to flower out the male and start making the next gen from the the two mums and choose which mum il be going with.
Gaius hey man the Sour Poison is a G13Skunk father onto a SourBubble female cutting which true used to grow. Its good herb.
Il update with some more pics and a few bud shots soon, il be chopping over the next two weeks..
Peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
daWkter.D
Howzit brother..?? WOWzerZ what a flippin menu.. I love it.. Variety the spice of life :D... the sour poison sounds devastating.. :D i love what yer doing brother keep on keeping on... :respect: peace n pufs..

slammin ya with k+ :D

sackO

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey SackO thanks for taking the time to stop by heres a few shots of a plant grown from seeds given to me as The "original" Bubba Kush unfortunately i lost this cut and it was very similar to the Bubba iv smoked....

Iv just taken down the quickest of the Gh33se very nice and ripe at 54 days....pics to come...Peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Ok it worked now i can post full size pics again:dance013:

This on of the Gh33se phenos shes a fast one took her 54 days and could of taken her earlier just needed to get a good flush in....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see theres quite alot of mite damage i had to remove some webs from the buds. The mites love the Gh33se nearly as much as the Cheese, il be lacing the flower rooms with preds as soon as they arrive..:smoky:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
your mites ain't shit compared to mine, rofl.

it's true though, they don't look bad at all, my last batch had a worse case by the end, was hoovering them every day to get the nets off.

:wave: