What's new

Tijuana Donkey Show Outdoor Garden

epicorchard

Hey, would you turn it all into hash or are the buds too valuable? There's another thread where someone was contemplating the idea, but his bros weren't sure if it would be a good idea. Anyways, it got me to thinking whether I should and any suggestions would be appreciated.

not really sure what you mean? Plants are still in veg.

calirun

not really sure what you mean? Plants are still in veg.

Ya when they're ready I meant. Some other large grower mentioned he might just turn all his grow into hash and oils and I was thinking of doing the same. Never done anything like that so im trying to get as much advice from people with experience. He later articulated that he was thinking oil rather than hash, but I rather make a slabs of hash . Seems you have a similar grow and wanted your opinion whether it sounded plausible, or even if you would co sider doi g something like th:tiphat:at. TIA. My bad on co fusion

epicorchard

Ya when they're ready I meant. Some other large grower mentioned he might just turn all his grow into hash and oils and I was thinking of doing the same. Never done anything like that so im trying to get as much advice from people with experience. He later articulated that he was thinking oil rather than hash, but I rather make a slabs of hash . Seems you have a similar grow and wanted your opinion whether it sounded plausible, or even if you would co sider doi g something like th:tiphat:at. TIA. My bad on co fusion

I hear ya. I'd never convert big buds into concentrates. Already have too much byproduct to convert, and flowers still have too much value. Even the best CLS only produces 15-20% yield. Thats a lot of work plus the cost of solvents and power IMO.

calirun

I hear ya. I'd never convert big buds into concentrates. Already have too much byproduct to convert, and flowers still have too much value. Even the best CLS only produces 15-20% yield. Thats a lot of work plus the cost of solvents and power IMO.

I dont even have the knowledge to make concentrates so I should just stick to what I know. Someone told me hash was easy to make . Damn, good thing I asked

Latest posts

Latest posts