What's new

Tijuana Donkey Show Outdoor Garden

epicorchard

GOOD LUCK EPIC! :clover:
what a HAUL.. 10 lb monsters. HOLEY MOLEY.:jump: that's insane. you totally killed it mate. sending out postitive vibesf rom WA .........I will be thinking about you as the storms hits....and wish you a smooth harvest, hopefully the weather will be forgiving..not as bad as predicted.. Really digging the fall colors of your farm. The soft yellow ochers, soft shades of greens and bright red flowering leaves are so pretty. its been an absolute pleasure to follow your journey on the mountain.
. WHAT A SEASON!!!:tiphat:
have fun harvesting and have a Happy Halloween!:pumpkin:

Thank you, I'll need the good vibes for sure. The color changes are very predictable, so I'm thinking about planting some sort or interesting pattern next year. try to make use of the yellow, green, reds, and purples in an astheticly interesting pattern.

Its tricky though because strains like to be grouped together for practical reasons. Not to mention the different pressure zones.... anyway, if I survive this season I'd like to try something different.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
damn, good luck with that chop homey. get some workers there ASAP! harvest in the rain is not fun

DAT

Epic , I dig your artistic vision of your farm. That is really cool. Adds another deep level to your master skills. Are you familiar with the artist "Claude monet"? He was an incredible impressionistic painter and gardener. He lived in France. His garden was incredible with lots of colors. He had a beautiful pond which he loved to paint the water lilies and tippy reflections.areyou an artist? Also wondering if you could simply just axe down the trees and drag them into your house so they are safe. Just make a big pile of trees to work from at your convienence? Have a nice day. I will stop by for trick or treat on friday!

epicorchard

Epic , I dig your artistic vision of your farm. That is really cool. Adds another deep level to your master skills. Are you familiar with the artist "Claude monet"? He was an incredible impressionistic painter and gardener. He lived in France. His garden was incredible with lots of colors. He had a beautiful pond which he loved to paint the water lilies and tippy reflections.areyou an artist? Also wondering if you could simply just axe down the trees and drag them into your house so they are safe. Just make a big pile of trees to work from at your convienence? Have a nice day. I will stop by for trick or treat on friday!

Yea I had to take a series of art history classes to complete my minor a few years back. For some reason I never really vibed with impressionism.

I tend to look at growing like sculpting. Ive always liked the metaphor of a sand mandala. At the end of the season my work gets dismantled, and piece by piece it reaches its audience. Like good art, wether you love it or hate it, it causes an undeniable reaction.

I sure wish I had the space to chop and hang whole plants, even though I hate getting water leaves in my sweet leaf; it ruins concentrates. Unfortueately I would need an building with 7,200 square feet of empty space to make that work :(

epicorchard

I made the mistake of leaving the hot tub full of water. I'll be draining it before harvest next year. You live, and you learn.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Cool the water off. The coconut oil wll harden but remain on top. Skim that off and a simple emulsifier like Dawn will get the rest. Dont ask me how I know that

DAT

lookin gooood lookin gooood! big fat ass colas there .. SWEET! picture perfect at sunset! finishing up real strong. I can smell the magic from here.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Cool the water off. The coconut oil wll harden but remain on top. Skim that off and a simple emulsifier like Dawn will get the rest. Dont ask me how I know that

lol...

hot tubs are the best for growers during the long summer months...nothing like getting in after a day of some hot sweaty work where you talked to no one and your isolated from society....

money comes and goes...its the simple things that make it worth it..hot tub with some stars out on a nice night with the smell of cannabis plants lingering in the background.