What's new

Tijuana Donkey Show Outdoor Garden

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I'd rather be the one bringing myself in to compliance than to deal with any drama , appreciate the kind word and luckily have a bunch of seeds.

The only ones I'm sad about losing are dream beavers

epicorchard

Yea, My county supervisors woke up one day in april and decided to ban outdoor without so much as a public hearing. I had over double my numbers and had around 50 seed plants I had been drooling over for weeks. Better safe than sorry, so I chopped down to a safe number. Its always better to be safe than sorry.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
i found the one pheno i was hoping i would come across, DOG x Chemdog plant #1...Hopefully I can resurrect it from the one node that's left.

G

growbigeasy

That shit sucks. The roles have reversed with you guys and us in oregon. A few years back the heat was all over us. I'd see fly-overs everyday. Anything over 99 and you were no doubt getting hit, 80 or more
and you were on the radar for sure. Now nobody gives a shit up here now. People a few miles from town I
know have 164 big ass plants. Were the laws more lax back when humboldtlocal did his 180 plot he posted on here. I know all of you arent in humboldt and laws differ from county to county but all I used to hear about from my buddies at chico were these massive 200 plant plus gardens they were working at.

G

growbigeasy

Damn. Youd think with prohibition ending in a few states and mine next, they would realize its a lost
cause. Probably just trying to seize whatever valuables they can while theres still time. This friend of a
friend I know just got both his nice vehicles and harley taken. Hes an idiot and bought a 90,000$ car though. The boys in blue were laughing and taunting as his new shiny ride was being loaded onto their trailer.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
those are way bigger than mine! nice job!

i feel you on the beaver shortage. comes with the territory i guess

epicorchard

those are way bigger than mine! nice job!

i feel you on the beaver shortage. comes with the territory i guess

Schrews, thats assuming a lot. What if I am the sole heir to the vast Wonka empire and I brought my Umpa Lumpas with me when I got out of the chocolate game due to to ever increasing violence from Colombian Cartels vying for control of the global chocolate market? You think I'd let them wear that dated white coverall bull shit? I'd probably make them dress like Nor Cal Bros with camo board shorts and sweet trucker hats so they didnt blow my cover. I'm just saying... ...

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I should introduce you to my friend. i think you guys would get along.

We recovered Dream Beaver 6...luckily that was the best pheno out of 40...

G

growbigeasy

My ego was getting inflated when some friends saw my blue dreams today. I almost didnt want to...but I showed them a picture of yours. They were shocked.

epicorchard

Thanks man, but that game never ends. When I look at my big ones, it makes me think about the guy out there growing 20' plants. Next year my friend, next year

G

growbigeasy

For real. I dont really feel like a lot of the ppl around my parts that I see have the ambition we do. They just grow a bunch of dinky plants. Im always striving to gain knowledge and get better. I was at a
garden today. The guy thought he was sooo cool cause he had 99 plants....After
His hour of yapping I was like man...I hate to break it to you but my 54 plants are gonna pull way more than your 99 and I dont have the extra heat. I whipped out my phone with pics and he quit talking nonsense.