What's new

Thunked :-)

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
What a nice looking plant. Good skills to keep it manageable inside! :respect:

S

SevenSeeds

Hey great strain! thunk hehehe :) its very very very trainable! thats insane training! some buff plants there fellow...peace

- 7Seeds

D

Don Cotyle

blaner, she's really fattening up fast, your gonna have a nice harvest in a couple weeks!!!

Hey if you don't mind me asking what soil mix do you use and what ferts? I'm new to indoors soil, been a hydro man for close to 14 years so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Here's my 2 soil attempts;

Burmese Dream

Log Bonsai Bagseed

Thanks in advance!!! Don

G

Greyskull

Blaner123Doobie said:
Here we are at 9 weeks into flower :)

thats the only thunk plant I have seen that looks worth a damn to my eyes. nice job, yo!
edit: just my opinion, don't start flaming me ya'll! :wave:

Last edited:
G

Guest 16149

Thanks all :)

Don I use a soil mix of part Coco, part Fox Farm Ocean Forest, part Happy Frog potting soil and part Fafards Container mix :)
As for nutes, I fed her Pure Blend Pro grow until I moved her into flower then she has been hit Pure Blend Pro bloom and Liquid Budswell. Hope that helps :)

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks again blaner! I've got a large block of coco that I've had around for a few years that I was trying out as a medium for my hydro setup, it worked well but it didn't support the plant like lava rocks did and I didn't like that some of it would fall out into the rez. I'm gonna try mixing 25% with my soil mix and next grow I'll try the Pure Blend Pro series of nutes out, I allready have 1.5lbs of GH KoolBloom so I'll use it for my bloom boost which is 2-45-28.

What I was doing was adding 8ml GH Micro and 16MLGH bloom per gallon every 4th watering along with 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molassas. It seems to work pretty well but I don't want salts buildup...I had it here so I went with it with good results. For my soil mix I've been useing an organic potting soil mix with a 1-1 mix of Fox Farms Ocean Blend with a 1/4 cup of lyme,blood meal, bone meal, 1/8 cup green sand.

I allways find it interesting how many different soil mixes folks have come up with that work well for them! Don

monkey5

Veteran
Blaner, that is a very nice picture of Thunk !! to be sure !! Please post a smoke report on the finished product for all of us !! monkey5

D

Don Cotyle

Hi blaner! Are the feeder leaves fadeing out or is that just from the HPS lamp playing trix? I know I allways get heavy leaftip burn when I use a bloom addative in the late stages of flowering, if they are she must be getting close! I hope your buds are denser with that phenotype than the one I had, my dried buds felt as FreezerBoy said "like a bird in the hand" very light and airy! Way to grow, she sure is purdy ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Blaner123Doobie again.

Last edited:
G

Guest 16149

Don
The leaves are fading out, I think I was a little light on their nutes. So far the buds are still light and airy I am hoping that they thicken up a little more.
Here she is at 11 weeks, one day into flower now :)

G

Guest 16149

Here she is, now at 12 weeks into flower, she is getting close, most the trichs are now cloudy and a few are amber :)

G

Guest 16149

Hoosier
Actually it smells kinda like shit at this time :) Do not mean to be nasty about it, but it really does smell like shit at this point, I hope that means it is good smke, we will see ;-)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
looks like someone will be flying to the moon in a short time :D i had a shit smell plant last run, took 30 days in the jar before it started to go away. it must be from the skunk influence.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bud structure and growth looks dead up like my pheno.
Mine has very little smell besides maybe a familiar old school haze whiff now and again, until it starts to ripen (starts about 10 wks). It takes on the fruitiest, sweetest mangoish smell. Intoxicatingly sweet and tropical. I am certain there are stronger phenos to find than mine, but I really enjoy the aroma of this one.

G

Guest 16149

Here is the Thunk at 13 weeks into flower now, she will be cut down tomorrow

Latest posts

Latest posts