What's new

Thunked :-)

Knives

nice thunk man, lookin good :joint:
ive got one going into week 3 tomorrow.

under a 150wHPS. but judging by everyones pics, its gonna get huge lol.

All's I got to say is dammmmn! Thunkin' it really looks sweet...
Good freakin job Blanner and Knives and Don ( huge lovely plant Don)

All your guy's THUNK LADIES ARE HHHHHOOOOTTTTTT!

Can I get a smoke report, and maybe some up close shots, I hope that isn't too much to ask from you dudes, I just love this plant, I think I thunk I thank I think I thunk I want her LOL...........hehe

Good freakin' job everyone, I love those sweet sativas, to the bottom of my heart, LOL
Welll I love it all....

MAJOR PROPS DUDES!!!!!!! :jump: :joint:

EnZee

nice THUNK indeed. lol...

freezerboy is the thunk'in man to talk too, so thats cool.
looks nice and short, nice job on finding a shorter gem. i have 2 more left.. i might have to pop em.

still amazed how fast "THUNK" caught on.

FB: heya mate... its me ;)

D

Don Cotyle

Sorry to go off topic, Is that who I think it is PE ina BB? HAHAHAhahaha!!! Good to know everythings OK!

D

Don Cotyle

thebandit777 said:
All's I got to say is dammmmn! Thunkin' it really looks sweet...
Good freakin job Blanner and Knives and Don ( huge lovely plant Don)

All your guy's THUNK LADIES ARE HHHHHOOOOTTTTTT!

Can I get a smoke report, and maybe some up close shots, I hope that isn't too much to ask from you dudes, I just love this plant, I think I thunk I thank I think I thunk I want her LOL...........hehe

Good freakin' job everyone, I love those sweet sativas, to the bottom of my heart, LOL
Welll I love it all....

MAJOR PROPS DUDES!!!!!!! :jump: :joint:

Hey bandit777, here's how mine ended up, the smoke report you asked for:

Final weight was 10.5 oz's off the 2 monsters after a 2+ week hang useing a golden rod to help speed up the process some. No real nuggets but tons of long runners. The smell is hard to describe its almost chemical-astringent with undertones of cat piss, musk and pine.

Smoke Report

The first hit gets you right behind the eyes, you know it's comeing.
The second hit you feel up Up UP, and your heart startes to race a bit.
The third hit your up want to get up and do something anything, heart still raceing, starting to get spacey.
The 4th hit a nice warm body high starts to creep up on ya. Heart getting back to normal, layed back but you still want to get into something.
Still creeping body, very spacey, but aware, more relaxing.
5th hit...I'll wait
Overall a nice high quality smoke 7/10!!

Sorry I can't describe the taste, it still eludes me...but I've only smoked it in my new toy!

Hope that helps some bandit777! You'll probably get different reports from different growers due to the different phenotypes!

J

JeffSpicoli

wow you definitely got a fast flowering pheno. I gave my friend a cut of the pheno i have, and he has her like 7 weeks into flowering, and she looks quite a ways behind yours. Like literally looks like most strains do on the 2nd week. Its awesome being able to see all the different THUNKs people have, I CANT WAIT to smoke her! for sure gonna be the longest flowered sativa i have ever smoked

D

Don Cotyle

Blaner123Doobie said:
Here is the Thunk at 6 weeks into flower now, and a closeup :)

WOW she's gorgeous!!! You sure got a different phenotype than I've seen before, you ought to take a cut and try to re-veg her, if you have the room to keep a mother she would sure be the one to keep!!! Excellent job Blaner!!!

maryj315

Don Cotyle said:
Yea, I've been kicking the dea around for a while now and I have all the pix I need! Think I'll go ahead and start a thread this weekend! Thanks Blaner!
:muahaha:
Man that was a good job props to you man.

D

Don Cotyle

I'm telling you thats one sexy bitch you got there blaner!!! I love the thin leaves of the sativa!!! Ya got me wanting to do another dual grow ;)

AinSophAur

Blanner our plants are almost indenticle. I will have pics up soon but here she is the day before flower

24940IMG_1097.jpg

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

AinSophAur said:
Blanner our plants are almost indenticle. I will have pics up soon but here she is the day before flower

24940IMG_1097.jpg

:fsu: Yours is gonna get huge :nono: :rasta:
Cant wait to see how much she stretches out for ya, keep us posted