What's new

Thrive

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just another story & conspiracy theory.

I won't be donating either, they didn't miss begging.

they tell you what you want to hear, "It's not your fault you're not succeeding!"

oh, btw it's not about free energy being withheld from humanity, hell no that's just their lead in, it's the thing that would disgust most people immediately, them losing out on FREE POWER!!!

then of course it's off to the races rallying against banks, govts etc. a very sad and transparent campaign of crapola.......

butt hey! wtf do I know???

I did however sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night & had my Wheaties this morning too.

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
So you really think that the point of the film was to raise money through donations?

It didn't raise any valid points?

And you don't think there are entities in place that want to stop the developement of renewable or free energy?

Entities that may even do bad things to secure their position?

I

Iron_Lion

I watched it a while ago. A lot of stuff I have heard in similar documentaries but still good topics. The only thing that made me skeptical is that it was made by the founder of Proctor & Gamble. P&G makes prescription drugs and chemical cleaning products, all the while telling you how bad these things are in the film.

Aside from P&G I thought it was interesting and worth the watch.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I stopped when he started to suggest he is going to show me the vital insights for living on planet earth. No offense but this seems like new age mumbo jumbo with lots of nice sounding generalizations tossed around. Im sorry but his ideas are simple and not revolutionary.

In the end this just ends like the rest of the hopeful wishful movements, What are we going to do about it. It fails to mention that we don't have time in our day to provide for the person down the street because its the natural order.

More importantly what are you doing about it? I'll save the world right after the person in front of me quits their job and starts this GREAT JOURNEY...

KONY

Veteran
So you really think that the point of the film was to raise money through donations?

And you don't think there are entities in place that want to stop the developement of renewable or free energy?

we tried to watch this... we really did got thru about 45 mins then went to bed as we were cookied. It came across that way too us too, the guys voice hosting it is just creepy.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

in 2 hours and 12 minutes even I could raise some valid points, they're trying to appeal to peoples fears and insecurities, don't let the smooth suave voice and demeanor fool you, they're plying on your fears.

they use the excuse of free energy being withheld from us to go on the offensive of every prior applicable conspiracy theory ever put out there.

YES certain entities wouldn't like to try to compete against free energy just like certain entities don't want cannabis legalized, life be that way. to think that wholesale free power is somehow being held back from us is ridiculous.

there is NOBODY in power they didn't blame for holding back FREE POWER ~~~ somewhere in there will be an entity you feel is responsible for screwing us/you/your parents over sometime in life ~~~ SUDDENLY it all makes sense (to you & others)!!! That's who's to blame for the worlds problems.......

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Yea I have since read up on these topics and found much better information and documentaries... I'll post some links.

This was the first I've really heard about Illuminate, NWO, those certain VERY powerful families that have been a part of U.S. history since it inception. I do believe there are powers at work with an agenda to have world power. I do believe it is those who have control over our economic system and are pushing for world banks and currencies. I mean we've watched them print however many billions to bail themselves out a few years ago with no consequence.

I also learned about The Gold Reserve Act of 1933 and the formation of the FED. There is validity to the "conspiracy" of a fucked up financial system in this country.

But it is an interesting question to ask... Why is wealth so unevenly distributed on planet Earth. Why are some poeple hoarding natural resources?

No one person is to blame for the world's problems. But this world is kinda fucked. War and famine should not exist. We can do better.

Good point though about P&G making chemicals... I think Foster Gamble is a Proctor and Gamble family defector from what I understand. He's been shunned for whatever reason.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Stoner - I'm not looking for someone to blame for the worlds problems. I'm just looking to have a clear understanding about what the world's problems actually are so as to have a dialouge about change.

I believe small groups can make a huge difference.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner - I'm not looking for someone to blame for the worlds problems. I'm just looking to have a clear understanding about what the world's problems actually are so as to have a dialouge about change.

I believe small groups can make a huge difference.

you misunderstood me, I certainly meant to imply that with all the various (conspiracy) theories offered in that video that they HOPE you & others will say Ah ha! that's who's to blame etc.... not specifically that you were looking for the perpetrators of the world's problems.

when I say "you & others" just take take that descriptor as being exclusionary of me believing any of that malarky. They accuse every power of holding back free power, if they were right in only 5% of those instances then the story is 95% bullshit which gets 0% respect from me.

just my take on it.
:dunno:

Here's some predictions from Alex Jones. He has predicted every type of disaster imaginable and if one happens to occur well then HE PREDICTED IT!!!

[YOUTUBEIF]ZwURLwd8pEA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Alex Jones FEAR MONGER, the makers of the OP youtube FEAR MONGERS, if I can't believe nearly ALL of the OP youtube video I must dismiss it in its entirety; I can't wade through that huge BS video for a few scraps of truth. Both Jones & that OP video maker throw so much bullshit out there that a small percentage of it might be true, it still makes them 95-99% wrong which is 100% wrong in my eyes.

even a blind man can throw enough darts to hit the bullseye.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
what of the conspiracy of religion there stonder...

and the conspiracy of divine monarchies...

and the FED...

and Kennedys assassination...

and the bank bail-outs...

it's all beyond possibility right????

Sorry S4L, real sorry...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what of the conspiracy of religion there stonder...

and the conspiracy of divine monarchies...

and the FED...

and Kennedys assassination...

and the bank bail-outs...

it's all beyond possibility right????

Sorry S4L, real sorry...

omfg!

we are talking about the OP video about entities holding back free power & you drag religion, imaginary divine monarchies and the fucking Kennedy assassination into it?

I really couldn't watch 2 hours 12 minutes, maybe I'm wrong, did they blame Kennedy too for keeping free power from the public?

What about the moon landings?

and I accept the facetious apology.......

oh yeah! I still say that any conspiracy theory with a solid 1-5% provable truth in it is bullshit, 100% bullshit.

EDIT:
and if they did mention, religion, divine monarchies, Kennedy in the OP video then I was right as rain in my post above, exactly like a blind man throwing a thousand darts to land one in the bullseye. no retractions from my earlier statements.

Last edited:
I

Iron_Lion

I love threads like this, because they bring out the SHEEP.

If you didn't like or think it's all BS just keep on moving and let the people interested in these sort of things do their thing.

BudToaster

Veteran
but i think being "interested in these sort of things" is getting distracted from understanding the mechanics of what really drives "things". it is plastering a barely plausable narrative over shit that just happens -- i.e. same as it always was.

computer tech again provides the best analogy: it's like the hackers -- it isn't an organized cabal of illuminati doing the hacking. Actually, most of them are not really hackers in the strict historical use of the term -- maybe one or two are Greenblatt or Gosper caliber, most are just script kiddies, too bored and no initiative.

All the true hackers, like Gates, do more interesting stuff.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I'm always amused by labeling folks who don't subscribe to pet conspiracy theories as sheep. Ever occur to folks that following a conspiracy theory blindly is very sheep-like?

Just saying. :tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
but i think being "interested in these sort of things" is getting distracted from understanding the mechanics of what really drives "things". it is plastering a barely plausable narrative over shit that just happens -- i.e. same as it always was.

computer tech again provides the best analogy: it's like the hackers -- it isn't an organized cabal of illuminati doing the hacking. Actually, most of them are not really hackers in the strict historical use of the term -- maybe one or two are Greenblatt or Gosper caliber, most are just script kiddies, too bored and no initiative.

All the true hackers, like Gates, do more interesting stuff.

Bill Gates was not a hacker. jeebus. he is a thief. period. he stole the GUI from a lab he was allowed to visit, then he and his pal Paul threw together some basic code and viola microspooge...this is a conspiracy thread is it not?... jus' sayin'.

...and all you folks who try to come in and disrupt a thread because of disbelief...:comfort:

...who is doing the real damage here?

...because a few people are trying to make some sense out the horrors of todays clusterfucks???

coincidence and conspiracies are great bedfellows.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm always amused by labeling folks who don't subscribe to pet conspiracy theories as sheep. Ever occur to folks that following a conspiracy theory blindly is very sheep-like?

Just saying. :tiphat:

amen brother! I've said it before, talk common sense that can't be argued and out comes the name calling stuff, every time.

notice that in all of my rantings the only person (idiot) I labeled (as a Fear Monger) was Alex 'They Call Me Nostradamus' Jones.......

aj-1.jpg

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
ok. fair enough.

...you do know the nature of conspiracies though. Right?

the truth be hidden. many of us look past the pap.

most will never find it...because they dimiss it out of hand.

not everything is a con, but...