What's new

Thousands of plants seized in Northern California Sweep...Mandatory Min 10 years!!

Fat J

It is now in the states interest to shut down big (non-taxed) illegal grows in the state, the tax revenue is what is really protecting our medical rights under 215, I just don't understand why they wouldnt go legit, granted some more hoops to jump through, but cai just repealed SB420 and now all state residents can have up to 99 plants again. Also, don't steal from PG&E, they DON'T report high-volume users, they have even given me price breaks based on volume used. They DO report ALL stolen power, its kinda like the mafia, just make sure PGE gets their protection money and youre a lot safer ^.^

The fact that they were vietnamese (i assume from the names, but I may be wrong) is unrelated, the cops treat any big illegal grow the same, be it these guys, the mexicali cartels or anybody else. Sucks for them, but maybe they will learn something from this.

H

HippyJohnny

Not Kool Aid, electrical knowledge. Electrical codes are a set of rules I see the benefit of following. I don't know if these guys knew how to wire the houses safely. Just because they demonstrated an ability to bypass the meter doesn't mean the house was safe. I doubt they met codes.Pro-growers are not welcome in my neighborhood, go get a warehouse somewhere, don't need the dangers associated close to home and kids. DEA is irrelevant to my argument, not a point of reference at all.

If you don't get that well , we can agree to disagree.

cateros

The funny thing is the cops think they broke up this drug ring and all they did was bust the fall guys who get paid huge money to live in the houses and do all the work growing and who will continue to be paid for there silence while in prison so all they did was bust maybe 15 guys who will not be able to pay any fines and will do the 10 years happily and be out in 5 for good behaviour.

nvthis

10 years min.... Life possible and $4,000,000 fine.... for some plants.. That's the point here. Not that anyone stole electricity. I doubt that could bring a life sentence...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
10 years min.... Life possible and $4,000,000 fine.... for some plants.. That's the point here. Not that anyone stole electricity. I doubt that could bring a life sentence...

charged with...

lawyered up and plead out 5 yrs probation 11-29 suspended

If I were making that kind of money, I'd start a corporation and pay taxes on it. I also wouldn't be stealing electricity or using known criminals to run my operation. Lots of empty warehouse space to be bought at fire sale prices these days. Seem legit. I'd have to have a lot of money laying around before I could even think about going that route. of course, if I were being fronted by the triads or whatever these guys were hooked up with, then it would be easy. I'm just surprised that they wouldn't make a little more effort and make sure they got away with it, at least for a while.

And of course, maybe these dudes have a bunch of other places in other cities or states and they assume that some of them will be busted, the same way that stealth outdoor growers may often have several gardens and assume some lost and waste in advance . . . .

Rapist? your a douch

Rapist? your a douch

Those guys should be locked up or get out of our country. we dont need rapist vietnam people growing bud over here stealing electricity profiting off the ass.

With comments like that, im shocked your still alive....
I think everyone posting the hate about growers from veitnam, has some "PAST" issues that that cant get over. Your country is like 3/4 immigrants.
It would be sweet if people would look at the sitch, call them whatever stupid names becuse they got busted, but keep the race outs the convo like fuck. i have met 100 more amazing veit's then i have americans. So commmon.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Your country is like 3/4 immigrants.

that is the problem.
our country is not 3/4 immigrants....its 90% americans with some illegals.
once you take the oath you are no longer an immigrant your an American. there is a reason you left your previous shithole and came here.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rapists?
i didnt see anybody charged with rape
this isnt a rape case... folks are going off the deep end. ALOT

next thing you know jesse jackson is gonna come onboard and say its a race thing....

B

blancorasta

Not Kool Aid, electrical knowledge. Electrical codes are a set of rules I see the benefit of following. I don't know if these guys knew how to wire the houses safely. Just because they demonstrated an ability to bypass the meter doesn't mean the house was safe. I doubt they met codes.Pro-growers are not welcome in my neighborhood, go get a warehouse somewhere, don't need the dangers associated close to home and kids. DEA is irrelevant to my argument, not a point of reference at all.

If you don't get that well , we can agree to disagree.

not trying to start shit just want to understand you?
whats a "pro-grower" and what dangers are associated? especially when in regards to your kids?

cateros

not trying to start shit just want to understand you?
whats a "pro-grower" and what dangers are associated? especially when in regards to your kids?
I think he means by pro grower a comercial operation those type of illegal grows attract violence from there competitors and , I have read a lot of news articles about comercial grow ops being set on fire, drive by shootings and the list goes on.

turbo14

Veteran
I think he means by pro grower a comercial operation those type of illegal grows attract violence from there competitors and , I have read a lot of news articles about comercial grow ops being set on fire, drive by shootings and the list goes on.

Exactly, they are criminal businessmen trying to make a shit load of money while taking advantage of the California MJ policies. Why in the fuck do you need 450+ plants in a house and over 1,000 another... A truly skilled grower that is remotely compliant if not fully compliant caregiver could produce similar yields, better quality, and have the common sense not to put over 20kw in a residential house. Large scale grows should be kept in an industrial environment. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't be a big fan of having one of these dumbasses having an 20kw electric fire next door to me... Would you?

Those that are arguing that 20kw is acceptable and remotely safe in a residential house, especially stealing it.. We will see you on the next raid report... Let's get a little common sense.

turbo:wave:

Super_Silver

No sympathy from me. This is what you get for stealing power. PG&E charges up the ass for grow ops BUT at least if you are a paying customer they have your back when it comes down to keeping your op discreet. Steal from them? ha, thats what you get.

Family

It is now in the states interest to shut down big (non-taxed) illegal grows in the state, the tax revenue is what is really protecting our medical rights under 215, I just don't understand why they wouldnt go legit, granted some more hoops to jump through, but cai just repealed SB420 and now all state residents can have up to 99 plants again. Also, don't steal from PG&E, they DON'T report high-volume users, they have even given me price breaks based on volume used. They DO report ALL stolen power, its kinda like the mafia, just make sure PGE gets their protection money and youre a lot safer ^.^

The fact that they were vietnamese (i assume from the names, but I may be wrong) is unrelated, the cops treat any big illegal grow the same, be it these guys, the mexicali cartels or anybody else. Sucks for them, but maybe they will learn something from this.

What interests me is when you say any Cali state resident can have 99 plants....do you have anything to back that statement up? I thought it was 6 on 12 off for most counties in the state to be 100% safe..

supervaca

Some of you are so funny..
Specially when whe think MOST of you, white people from USA, have worst genetics than those of viet rapists....
Spanish & english rapists where your grandfathers.....

When Columbus left Spain, only worst murderers and rapist said yes to the trip .... and forcely most...
When the Mayflower left... well, you know, too...If we should eliminate a race from the face of the earth... well, let's face it; the nation who is putting more pain , pressure and war in the rest of the world is... USA

If you the get viet, mexican, cuban mafia... well... you made living in their countries almost impossible... blocks, wars, etc...
Is YOUR karma.... what do you expect???? The shit will arrive to your home, too (remeber 9/11???). Then stupid american people say "oh my god, this is terrible"
I've been as a NPO member in Fallujah.... I could tell your stupid american ass what REALLY happen in the REAL world (not your tv/plastic gorverment/corporate illusion).

NOBODY deserves to go to jail for a plant or his nationality. Nobody deserves prison for stealing electricity. I don't agree with big grows on residential spaces, but.... Organized crime is only a word the cops say when they get you and a couple friends doing what they don't want....

The rest is just racial prejudices you cannot admite, of course....
Maybe READING (again) would help?? Grow. Not plants, yourself.

Oh! and sorry for my english, I'm just an ignorant foreigner (spanish, but European spanish, you normally consider us as white ppl... I hope.. you have our DNA in your blood, we conquered you in the past... with deseases and "civilization", as USA is making now....not nice so I apologize for my grand-grandparents... is the least I can do.....).

Yo DONT try and tell me my fucking genetics and who my grandparents were, you egotistical POS.

This thread is about "guys" (is that better?) that are stealing lots of electricity thus making electric prices steeper for everyone else, endangering their neighbors, and setting a BAD rep for themselves and their kind

You said "Nobody deserves to go to jail because of their nationality" well..... NO SHIT. No one ever implied that one race should be locked up so why even bring that up?