What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Will Not Be Tolerated Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainChronizl

my mother went through a few years of work and school, at the same time, so little time was left for cooking. she used to make this breaded fried spam, that i still think about to this day. it was the bomb.

Lakota412

The Spam we get in the US has been changed. They tried to make it healthier and this only changed the taste. Open a can now and there is no snotty glob of tasty goodness attached to it. Sad and just wrong.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
when i was a child my father didn't have the best paying job and my mom didn't work ..we also ate this knock off of spam .. it was called PREM......now i know that they did their best to feed us kids (my bro and i) my mom made what she called prem macaroni...basically it was elbow noodles , celery, watery tomato sauce and this ungodly substance called prem.....now in my 30's i cant even think about that shit without gagging......my bro loved it and i still hate that stuff.........sorry to all the spam lovers out there but that stuff is unhealthy and for the most part GROSS....IMHO

real ting

Spams the shit, you just gotta cook it right. I like it cooked in the can, slice a grid into the top of it straight down to the bottom, about 1cm squares, then pack brown sugar into the top. Throw that bad boy onto some red hot coals, pull it out a while later, and you got a meal that rivals honey baked ham.

JamesB0ng

We ate spam for easter dinner and when we had Important company over our house, it sure did taste good with some baked pineapples and cherries and covered in a glazed brown sugar sauce.

2-COOH

aluminium marinated spam

aluminium marinated spam

Spams the shit, you just gotta cook it right. I like it cooked in the can, slice a grid into the top of it straight down to the bottom, about 1cm squares, then pack brown sugar into the top. Throw that bad boy onto some red hot coals, pull it out a while later, and you got a meal that rivals honey baked ham.
mmmm, heavy metal goodness, with sugar on top:jump:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I take my spam fried, sliced and served on white bread with salad dressing. Well that's the way momma served it.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
College years in the early 90's, one of my m8's moms must have won the Spam lottery. We were gifted with enough jumbo cans to feed a division of soldiers. We made it in every way we knew how. Eggs-n-spam, check...spac-n-cheese, check...bbq-spam-w/-pineapple, check...'Taco Bell' Spaco's, check

kaskar

new recipe my grandma does 5 or 6 parts fries it all together some veggies ill get the recipe its good .spam .i love it .

Budbaby

Mmm....what kind of salad dressing? (craving a fried Spam sandwich}

Yes, it is horrible for the body...but that stuff is addictive! While I'm at it, I might as well toss a yummy slice of cheese on it...and in the true sense of "munchies," how about a fistful of Funyuns?

Note to self: tomorrow, you WILL return to your regularly scheduled _healthy_ diet!

Wow, wish I didn't have a palate, then I could eat spam too. Smoking cannabis and eating spam, that is a contradiction. One is fruit of the gods,and the other is man-made trash. Why ingest both, good and evil? Smoke more cannabis, eat less spam. Raise your vibration. Throw out the trash. I'd allow myself to starve before I'd ever eat spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts