What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Will Not Be Tolerated Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for all those that don't like signature's you can turn them off in your options. You wont see them anymore from anyone.

^ thats a good and reasonable signiture, i can check out your grows if i want and you have a saying you like after that

edit the guy before you hammerhead yours is pretty reasonable aswel, i understand i can turn them off but i do like to be able to check out peoples grow logs if it's a strain i'm interested in.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
so is any picture with a website not welcome?

I posted a picture of jewelry from a website that is a showcase for artists, nothing is sold there, and it is all jewelry, not seeds, and it was taken down.

the website is stamped on each picture to protect the maker

it was also called spam, which I find funny since well, it is just a picture of a ring and necklace. I could see if I was pumping my own site I sell stuff on, but this one seemed a bit, too much IMO

rul;es are needed, but as we all know, sometimes rules go against stupid shit

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so is any picture with a website not welcome?
DIDM an image that contains a commercial website or link to that website may not be allowed unless they are a vendor here.
..the website is stamped on each picture to protect the maker
it was also called spam, which I find funny since well, it is just a picture of a ring and necklace. ...
Sorry to disagree, but it is not just a picture of a ring and a necklace if it contained additional material. 8a in Our guidelines defines this.

from our guidelines:
8. Spamming: The posting of links to other commercial websites, forums, chat rooms or communities, or commercial products are not permitted. Members who have their own website shall not be permitted to place the URL or related information in your profile area or display it in your signature, as doing so is considered advertising. There are appropriate avenues to follow regarding advertising on IC Mag. Any unauthorized advertisements will be deleted as Spam and the member banned.

8a. As a privately owned site, we retain the right to prohibit information posted in threads, posts, and signature lines that contains information pertaining to commercial products/entities that do not pay for advertisement.

Spam Valley - isnt that the term given to well off housing estates........ i mean there moneys all on the mortgage and all they can afford is spam....

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Timeless classic Gypsy,
You'll be posting the parrott sketch next!

I agree with welder dan. There are too many other food choices.........

ET ham.jpg

I

izzywozzywizzy

My stepmom was in iraq as a nurse and usa and canadians troop got steak and real meat us brits were served up fucking spam everyday.deep fried in batter is a delicassy here in uk.

madalasatori

Veteran
Ha izzy.. My cuz is in US armed forces he was getting lobster in Iraq whilst my cousins in the british military were getting Spam! Every day..

Numbnutts

When my cousin went to Afghanistan. I hollowed out a huge candle and jammed a bunch of weed into it then sealed the bottom. There was about twenty thank you emails from the boys in my mail the moment they got it.

I

izzywozzywizzy

When my cousin went to Afghanistan. I hollowed out a huge candle and jammed a bunch of weed into it then sealed the bottom. There was about twenty thank you emails from the boys in my mail the moment they got it.

The candle is famous for hiding contraband .seeds would have been mire valuable in the long run ,seeds directvfrom there would be fantastic for me as i remember the black afgani hash from early 80s made you feel on top of the world .peace

Status
Not open for further replies.