What's new

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

Reckoner

Allright thanks.
I was planning to chop my first one at day 75, but she's outdoor... She looks like she will be good to go but I really don't want that racey high...
Do you mean that your 8 weeks old plant was good enough, and not too much racey ? Do you remember what the buds / trichs looked like ?
Sorry for those crappy questions :biggrin: I don't want to make mistakes :)
Thanks for this nice thread anyway :wave:

M

mossy

lol @ the rabbit vision, I can see the same thing but including a bbq and a pint of cider.

Budz Bunny.......:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

most af haters havnt even grown one before or they was unlucky and brought shit beans off a dodgy site.

There were a lot of people getting bud-sticks when they first come out..
But I think now as I look around they have just got better and better.

Can't wait to see your crosses. :tiphat:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Dargo - if you get the chance to post some S60 shots that'll be great! I'll post some up later on too.

Was it an up high or more couchy?

dargo

Allright thanks.
I was planning to chop my first one at day 75, but she's outdoor... She looks like she will be good to go but I really don't want that racey high...
Do you mean that your 8 weeks old plant was good enough, and not too much racey ? Do you remember what the buds / trichs looked like ?
Sorry for those crappy questions :biggrin: I don't want to make mistakes :)
Thanks for this nice thread anyway :wave:

Trichs was pretty much all milky, buds looked nice, il try and dig up a photo for you. I got some Mi5 in the greenhouse photos below, there doing really well now

Budz Bunny.......:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

There were a lot of people getting bud-sticks when they first come out..
But I think now as I look around they have just got better and better.

Can't wait to see your crosses. :tiphat:

Budz Bunny lol!!! what's up doc...tor green thumb

The bunnys have pigged out on my veg patch and are now to fat to fit through the gaps/hole in the fence, however I got a new problem..... the birds keep eating my strawberrys!!! I know when a strawberry is perfect for picking cos it will be the one the fucking birds have tucked into! I really need to get some netting up

My first auto was the LL auto white russian, I didnt get any good phenos :( but I seen so many people with so many nice looking auto grows I stuck with it got some different beans (Mi5) and never looked back!

Dargo - if you get the chance to post some S60 shots that'll be great! I'll post some up later on too.

Was it an up high or more couchy?

Inbetween the 2, I couldnt go out and use a chainsaw after smoking it, but I could take one apart and clean the engine meticulously. I liked it, for me it was a good daytime smoke or going to friends/studio making music smoke or doing something that you needed a good mind for. but others might find it to strong and prefer to smoke it in the evening or when they dont have anything else to do in the day.

Box party, I stuck a couple of sour 60 in there to fill some space, the Mi5's in there are looks sweeeeeeeet!

Front right is a blue streak (nearing chop time)whats been in there since the start of the party, top right is a sour 60 I transplanted into the box, and same with the one to her left (the yellow looking ones) the other 2 nice green ones are the Mi5.

picture.php

More photos to follow...........

dargo

the weather is to nice to be inside typing on the computer, so lots of photos. if anyone wants to know what anything is just tell me which photo and il tell you what strain.

I got 2 fans on the go in the greenhouse at the moment, also I taken a few roof & side glass panes out to keep the temps down and the air flowing, its really nice in there, I been standing between the fans cooling off with my girls :D

This week il be mostly germinating 100's of auto beans, starting today with a load of Mi5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reckoner

Trichs was pretty much all milky, buds looked nice, il try and dig up a photo for you. I got some Mi5 in the greenhouse photos below, there doing really well now

Thanks mate. They do look nice indeed :dance013:

Where are you going to plant those 100 seeds ?? :thinking:

dargo

all over the place, i did a load earlyer in the year but the area is covered 8ft high in brambles so lost them. I want atleast 500 seedlings within the next 10 days. I should have done this 4 weeks ago but better late then never.

M

mossy

I want atleast 500 seedlings within the next 10 days.
Hooo...hoooo....hoooooo......:toohot:

Make our AF Forum Beautiful my M8...

Grow Bro Grow....LUCK..
(smilies have packed in again..)

what's up doc...tor green thumb
Yup...you have one for sure.

Forgive me for not stopping..I'm in a dash..
but I had to say...Beautiful Growing.

HookaHittaH

Thanks for the tour through your amazing garden. Looks like everything is loving your care. Those strawberrys look delicious by the way ha.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That´s the way, un un, i like it!

That´s the way, un un, i like it!

all over the place, i did a load earlyer in the year but the area is covered 8ft high in brambles so lost them. I want atleast 500 seedlings within the next 10 days. I should have done this 4 weeks ago but better late then never.

Brilliant!:jump:

dargo

Hooo...hoooo....hoooooo......:toohot:

Make our AF Forum Beautiful my M8...

Il do my best :dance013:

Thanks for the tour through your amazing garden. Looks like everything is loving your care. Those strawberrys look delicious by the way ha.

Thanks for taking the tour :) Its good to see so many people intrested in the fruit and veg aswell as the good stuff

Brilliant!:jump:

I done a few hundred more today, not sure how many but lots and lots!! had to get the big plates out, not going to have nothing left to eat off by the time im finished lol

picture.php

And next to yesterdays plate (which has plenty of tap roots today)

picture.php

anonamix

:jawdrop:

Damn dargo. not a green thumb.. green arm. I admire all your beautiful plants.
Your guirilla adventure is looking fun and interesting!
:tiphat:

dargo

thanks dude :) Im over my head a bit with the amount im growing on my own, but I didnt want to bring anyone in as although i fully trust my true friends it only takes 1 lip slip to sink my ship! and we cant have no sunk ships this summer. if I dont do this many il only regret it in 12-14 weeks when im only harvesting a few plants a week instead of mass harvests.

less is more? fuck that! more is more!!

Bighill

Eh mate!

They are looking superb man. Better late than never indeed.

mine got a very late go this year. Almost complete disaster, if i didn't have autos i'd be for sure out of smoke this fall. We had a generational rainy spring this year, floods and everything. My one plot was a lake, 200 seedling drown. Overnight lows in the single digits, until recently.. Still snow in the moutains for F sakes, i am PRAYING for an indian summer this year. (long warm fall.) Some times it can go until oct before we got a frost..pls pls pls.... I am putting out a hail marry JEM plot hoping they'll handle the fall temps better than anyhting else i have out.

Once again if mine turn out half as good as your's i am laughing. Can't wait to see your pics once fall hits.

Bh.

dargo

Got to be quick, got 100's of germinated beans to plant! il be back to later to reply to everyone....

The Mi5 (from my seed run) are beasts when planted directly into the ground, they make the monster look silly. there as wide as they are tall, massive branches with loads and loads of bud sites, there starting to flower now. there almost as tall as the compost bin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

Proper job Dargo!

This made my day :laughing:

lol

Eh mate!

They are looking superb man. Better late than never indeed.

mine got a very late go this year. Almost complete disaster, if i didn't have autos i'd be for sure out of smoke this fall. We had a generational rainy spring this year, floods and everything. My one plot was a lake, 200 seedling drown. Overnight lows in the single digits, until recently.. Still snow in the moutains for F sakes, i am PRAYING for an indian summer this year. (long warm fall.) Some times it can go until oct before we got a frost..pls pls pls.... I am putting out a hail marry JEM plot hoping they'll handle the fall temps better than anyhting else i have out.

Once again if mine turn out half as good as your's i am laughing. Can't wait to see your pics once fall hits.

Bh.

I lost well over 100 that I planted on a railway embankment thats now so thick in brambles if anything did make it it would have been ripped to shreds, I cant even get within 20 meters of where I plantded them, I can see the area from a distance but its a bramble jungle :( atleast il get some nice blackberrys at the end of summer

plenty of good karma sent your way for the rest of your grows

awesome man looks like explode ,i can't wait for see how coming this one!!!

They really have! I cant belive how much bigger they are compare to the monster Mi5.
Not many of my beans from my mi5 seed run have the ak pheno, but it looks like I got the size right! hopefully il be able to pick up the ak pheno on the next seed run, I got 0 hermies off my mi5 beans from my seed run so far so thats good. out of all the mi5 I did in my indoor grow only 2 didnt hermie, the girl I pollenated was one of them. I also got some hermies in the fem Mi5 I had, but picked the balls off and they didnt return

I planted out the first plate of germinated Mi5 beans yesterday, il take a photo later (didnt bring my phone) its in a old alotment thats surounded by hedges and backs onto a feild. nobody can see in unless your 20ft tall, nobody can get in as its been unused for so long the hedge has grown over the gate and it just looks like one big hedge row, the only way in is through 2 feilds, through some bushes and through the nettles! I looked like the elephant man by the time I got in there :(

the entire allotment is overgrown with nettles, thistles & pretty much every weed under the sun, I planed for this earlyer in the year and rolled some old carpet accross in different areas I cleared ,all I had to do yesterday was roll the carpet up and I had myself a fresh clear patch of dirt in the thick of the overgrown jungle of an allotment, I got loads of bags of J A Bowers so I dug 6 of them in, however the soil in there is so good I could have planted directly into the ground no problem.