What's new

This Is So BADASS!!! May Change The Way I Medicate Forever!!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i dont think the Eskillet is being made anymore, although someone in the midwest said he found one...

the ones i get are unmarked now, its same thing as the Eskillet....

im sure the Eskillet was a re branded, non named ecig....

BTW, i STILL use mine daily.....

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
saw a dude at a show in Santa Cruz with something like this last summer. He was puffin tough right in front of the bar.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Krunch
What carts are you using?
And how many volts is your vape pen?

I'm liking my Persei with the 5om carts @ 7.4v.
The thing hits hard.
thinking about 4om carts @ 5v

Been seeing these variable voltage ones.
I'm tempted to get one.

http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Variable-Voltage-V2-p/provari.htm
http://www.varivape.com/CloudCity/

used to use the greensmart carts, but i JUST found empty 2 ohm carts, and they are GREAT!!!

the regular pens i get now are adjustable from 3.8-4.2. the bigger adjustable ones are 3.0-7.0.....

Marn

I have a gPen and I love it. So stealth and so efficient. They don't last too long but for $50 it's still pretty cheap even if you have to replace it a few times per year. The tech is new and they'll only keep getting better. The only downside is not being able to pack up much more than a dab or two into the Gtank. I've heard you can put the Atmos raw oil and 710 attachments onto the gpen. Anyone done this? They look like they can hold more oil than the Gtank can.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Bumpin this thread with a ?

Been trying to get a definitive answer, but it seems difficult. I have ego-t, and i want to vape straight wax/shatter in it. Been trying to figure out what kinda carts are best, and easiest to fill. Im not lookin to mod my pen or jump thru hoops to get the product vaping...just the most simple and effective cart to screw onto the ego and puff away...
Are these what im lookin for?
http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/collections/bestsellers/products/vision-oil-atomizer

Stay Safe

krunchbubble

Veteran

Been trying to get a definitive answer, but it seems difficult. I have ego-t, and i want to vape straight wax/shatter in it. Been trying to figure out what kinda carts are best, and easiest to fill. Im not lookin to mod my pen or jump thru hoops to get the product vaping...just the most simple and effective cart to screw onto the ego and puff away...
http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/collections/bestsellers/products/vision-oil-atomizer

Stay Safe

Those will work, I absolutely hate the exposed coil though...

If there is no primer on it, your going to inhale some nasty chemicals....

krunchbubble

Veteran

Stay Safe

I ordered it and will see how well it works....

krunchbubble

Veteran
Those will work, I absolutely hate the exposed coil though...

If there is no primer on it, your going to inhale some nasty chemicals....

I ordered it and will see how well it works....

Well, got a couple...

I do like them, no primer, none of that exposed coil flavor...

BUT, you will go through your oil SO FAST, I see it as a huge waste of oil....

A dab's worth will get you one and a half good hits off the Gentleman's cart...

The carts I use, a dabs worth would get you 20-30 hits....

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lava tube style pens for the win! Best one I've ever used. Don't know why they aren't ore popular.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I see they continue to upgrade this ecig pen style vape pens.

What is the best on the market?

What are all the things to look for? My friend is selling one that at cost is 60 but in the store they are selling 110.00.

i get like two good hits out of it. But i remember seeing a coil like a cigarette lighter. There are better versions?

krunchbubble

Veteran
I see they continue to upgrade this ecig pen style vape pens.

What is the best on the market?

What are all the things to look for? My friend is selling one that at cost is 60 but in the store they are selling 110.00.

i get like two good hits out of it. But i remember seeing a coil like a cigarette lighter. There are better versions?

The coil your seeing is in the cartomizer or atomizer, not the pen itself. The cart is attached to the pen...

Not really a best on the market. Ego's are the most recognized and common brand. Most pens are rebranded Ego's...

If your going to get an Ego, get the upgrade....

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Thanks man
But i just checked ebay for Ergo and the first one looks really close to what he has. Besides a LCD window that shows how many hits left on the charge i think...
it looks like this one..
picture.php

Not that i care about how many hits left but i guess a battery meter is nice. They seem like a perfect road trip utensil

But the Coil heating element is ok?

He did show me a problem with earlier models and the button sticking on and running until the battery died...

I see these on ebay as well but they look different with the wick or whatever is sticking out..
picture.php

picture.php

and these
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Do you have to worry about the metal heating element releasing toxins?

Here is a shot of the Coil type heating element This came in the Atmos Raw Vape pen
picture.php

Atmos Raw Vape pen
picture.php

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Veteran
The atmos is the only one I use now. The other ones you posted are garbage.

Agree, but out of all the name brand pens, the customers that come in hate the Atmos the most...

Pretty impressed with the Thermovape right now, but some of there shit is expensive. The quality and warranty is there on there products....