What's new

This Is So BADASS!!! May Change The Way I Medicate Forever!!!!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Has anyone tried the Omicron w/high grade bubble hash?

I don't have BHO, but have full melt bubble. Stuff turns to the consistency of gravy when near heat. Assuming you could load the cart with it, think it would work?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Has anyone tried the Omicron w/high grade bubble hash?

I don't have BHO, but have full melt bubble. Stuff turns to the consistency of gravy when near heat. Assuming you could load the cart with it, think it would work?

should work, don't see why not....

krunchbubble

Veteran
btw, i HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE my omicrons, bout to put it on craigslist or something....

use the eskillet almost every day......

krunchbubble

Veteran
Thanks Krunch.

Thanks for the opinion on the Omicron. Mind if I ask why you hate it? "Heard" good things, but just that......"heard"

been playing with it for over a month now.....

plain and simple the hits are to small and take to long!!!

1/4 hit off my eskillet is equal to 8-10 hits off my omicron.....

no comparison.......

J

juicepuddle

no comparison.......

Is the omicron a good choice for traveling kits ?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I just flew to the cup and back with my ejoint. Gotta love puffing constantly on an international flight. Thanks for confirming these things work so I would finally get one. 2 months with mine and I love it. Bout to start making my own cartridges now that I have some time.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I just flew to the cup and back with my ejoint. Gotta love puffing constantly on an international flight. Thanks for confirming these things work so I would finally get one. 2 months with mine and I love it. Bout to start making my own cartridges now that I have some time.

you ASS! couldn't make it to the 4/20 cups in Vegas, but you made it al the way to Amsterdam?

pardon my dumb ass..... whats A eskillet???????

only pic i can find on it....

http://www.facebook.com/people/E-Skillet-Vapor-Pen/100002959795578

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Wah wah wah, the cup trip fell into my lap last month. Literally cost me 3 oz of ghost OG for my plane ticket and €275 for the apartment I stayed in. Free judges and VIP pass, plus my friend had been there 16 times before so he knows a lot of the shop owners and dealers. Top that off with moonshine entering his herb and attending. Having an actual friend in the competition was another good kick in the ass to get there before the laws change.

I'm already planning on Vegas for 4/20 next year, so I'll see you there and we can hold an all night dabathon. Really fuck up our tolerance for the herb judging. That was the only thing i missed in the dam, my oil stash and hmk curve. Only did one oil dab all week, the first day at the sohiyo/hitman glass booth. Totally slept through the Tuesday oil dab contest

hammalamma

Veteran

no comparison.......

Where can I get one? My oil needs to be vaped on the go as well and I'm not feelin the omicron for the same reason as you.{small hits are not for me}
Can you refill the cartridges?
Can you get more cartridges?
I always enjoy your posts krunch! We should dab it up sometime.

G

Guest 88950

Krunch, thx 4 posting bro.

now to try and order one if possible. not in a med state.......just a medicated one.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Didn't read through the hole thread so sorry if this is a repeat comment. I have never seen the oil piece you are talking about, but if you want a nice portable oil piece then look up http://essentialvape.com/purchase.php. I smoke oil all day everyday from a vapor swing, and when I hit the essential vape it destroys me. Hit are super clean, easy to refill with your own oil, and eye crossing. Hope this helps.

G

guest8905

krunch and other

not sure if you guys know this already but the omicron cartridges, both prefilled and the ones you buy empty, fit inside the Atmosrx vape pen,

so you can get the atmosrx for 89.99, half the cost of the omicron, and load up omicron catriges filled with oil or bubble.

my ultimate goal is to find some of these catridges and fill them with full melt bubble. Im not into bho too much

but if i cant find the bubble ones im gonna get the atmosrx and some omicron prefilled hash oil cartridges

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I figure this is a good place to ask...
Whats the difference between Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin ?
Its my understanding that e-cigarettes use propylene glycol as a 'moisturizer' ? Can anyone explain that further?
So do most of these vapor pens use tinctures made with vegetable glycerin? do they have to add PG to the VG tincture before it can be used in the vaporizer?

I just got one of these for christmas, but the cartridges you have to buy from them, and the back of the box mentions propylene glycol... SO can you make a tincture with PG???

I would be so stoked if i could use my hash oil with this vapor stick thing... Its nice, and taste good and all, but i dont feel the effects whatsoever.

Latest posts

Latest posts