What's new

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

takkada

how to make powder milew go away and never show itself again

how to make powder milew go away and never show itself again

i have been doing all kinds of resurch on this. i even went out and bought eagle20 . it everyone has some trick , cool but the goal would be i think for every grow or pot or mmj smoker would be to never see pm , smoke pm , or have any contact with pm or any unwanted sprays chemical or natural . we all want clean natural cannabis , pot or mmj . so here it is ok you ready ,please all take notes, pm can only live in temperature from 60 to 70 degrees , and 50% humidity , so that means are rooms are fluxuating temperature to much when our lights are off, or its just to cold , and our humidity is to high , so LOWER HUMITY AROUND 35% RAISE TEMPERATURE ABOVE OR AROUND 76 DEGREES . the pm will just die. dont just believe me ask ed rosenthol , the man in my opinion , i got this from him and hes never steered me wrong , good luck and thanks all peace .:tumbleweed::dance013::thank you:

takkada

i have been doing all kinds of resurch on this. i even went out and bought eagle20 . it everyone has some trick , cool but the goal would be i think for every grow or pot or mmj smoker would be to never see pm , smoke pm , or have any contact with pm or any unwanted sprays chemical or natural . we all want clean natural cannabis , pot or mmj . so here it is ok you ready ,please all take notes, pm can only live in temperature from 60 to 70 degrees , and 50% humidity , so that means are rooms are fluxuating temperature to much when our lights are off, or its just to cold , and our humidity is to high , so LOWER HUMITY AROUND 35% RAISE TEMPERATURE ABOVE OR AROUND 76 DEGREES . the pm will just die. dont just believe me ask ed rosenthol , the man in my opinion , i got this from him and hes never steered me wrong , good luck and thanks all peace .:tumbleweed::dance013::thank you:
google cannabis culture magazine with ed you will find i hope i helped , peace .

G

Guest3498

Takkada, pm might not show itself on the leaves under those conditions but it is most certainly still present within the plant.

takkada

I disagree..from personal experience PM can live in colder than 60f and lower humidity than 50%.

ok what about raising temperature , i did this in my veg chamber and pm disappeared in there, its been three wks and no signs . im just trying to help hope it does, peace .:thank you:

takkada

Takkada, pm might not show itself on the leaves under those conditions but it is most certainly still present within the plant.

ok i agree sick plants should be treated , but if the environment is changed and it cant survive , this is good thing correct.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
appreciate you help.....

but this thread is about a fungicide that kills Powder Mildew once you have it....

not preventative measures, thanks!

takkada

ok i agree sick plants should be treated , but if the environment is changed and it cant survive , this is good thing correct.

for the sake of a good disscution and learning experience for everyone even me, please google the magazine article i described, and let me know what everyone thinks, peace

takkada

appreciate you help.....

but this thread is about a fungicide that kills Powder Mildew once you have it....

not preventative measures, thanks!
i do believe a sick plant needs put separately in another place and teated with systematic like eagle20 or something that is equivalent , but i would think if you can change the evirorment to a place it cant survive that would be the goal, anyway i just trying to help and learn not upset anyone , peace

Aksala

I'm just saying that what you posted is wrong...so I can't take it seriously. No doubt that raising temps and lowering humidity helps..but to say there is some magic number (temp/humidity...especially humidity...)

My humidity this last week has been in the 25-35% range with a high around 41% for a day when it was raining outside...yet I still found a plant that every day was producing new spots of pm. Temps were between 69-76f or so during this time with a high around 80 and a low around 67.

Its not as simple as saying...if you keep your conditions at these settings...pm will not exist.

takkada

I'm just saying that what you posted is wrong...so I can't take it seriously. No doubt that raising temps and lowering humidity helps..but to say there is some magic number (temp/humidity...especially humidity...)

My humidity this last week has been in the 25-35% range with a high around 41% for a day when it was raining outside...yet I still found a plant that every day was producing new spots of pm. Temps were between 69-76f or so during this time with a high around 80 and a low around 67.

Its not as simple as saying...if you keep your conditions at these settings...pm will not exist.

will keep invesagating, thanks all peace .

G

Guest3498

It would be a good thing if the pm if the pm couldn't survive, but it is certainly alive and well within your plants. Just wait, you'll see it again...

paper thorn

Veteran

I wish. My flower room temps are 85 and RH is 30% and I have it. I have read that over 90 will do in PM

takkada

will this help need good opion

will this help need good opion

if i wasted my time please let me know ? i used hydrogen peroxide half cup , greencure 3 small scoops , and sm90 3 mill ,and water in 32oz spray bottle and hit my flowering plants that are in week 4 . im hoping it will keep pm from spreading , i just dont know ?:thank you:i was also thinking of adding some neem oil ?

turbo14

Veteran
if i wasted my time please let me know ? i used hydrogen peroxide half cup , greencure 3 small scoops , and sm90 3 mill ,and water in 32oz spray bottle and hit my flowering plants that are in week 4 . im hoping it will keep pm from spreading , i just dont know ?:thank you:i was also thinking of adding some neem oil ?

Safergro Mildew Cure - 1oz per gallon, spray until runoff..(lights off)

Green Cure - Use at half strength or burn all of your pistils.I usually use 1/2 scoop per gallon, 1 scoop on a 2 gallon. This is a spot spray. (lights off)

Safer Fungicide - Sulfur based spray, spray until runoff. 1oz per gallon (lights off)

Another good option and great alternative to Eagle 20EW for anything up to 5 weeks of flower is Exel LG Systemic Fungicide 2oz per gallon. Stays systemic in the plant for only 10 days.

Good luck

turbo:tiphat:

takkada

Green Cure - Use at half strength or burn all of your pistils.I usually use 1/2 scoop per gallon, 1 scoop on a 2 gallon. This is a spot spray. (lights off)

Safer Fungicide - Sulfur based spray, spray until runoff. 1oz per gallon (lights off)

Another good option and great alternative to Eagle 20EW for anything up to 5 weeks of flower is Exel LG Systemic Fungicide 2oz per gallon. Stays systemic in the plant for only 10 days.

Good luck

thank i will try one of these techniques , much appropriated.

S

SeaMaiden

Good luck

Let me add to that list, if you don't mind.

OxiDate (27$H2O2 + 2%PAA paracetic acid)--double peroxide, caustic when fresh (use PPG! including respirator, I'm not kidding about this), breaks down into H2O.

JMS Stylet oil--physical barrier and adjuvant, should be incorporated into ANY IPM strategy due to its effectiveness in treating a wide array of pathogens and pests.

Milk, 10% dilution--has been shown to be AS effective in controlling PM fungi fruiting bodies as chemical treatments in the field.

Finally, get the plant's Brix levels up.

None of these methods are eradication, but neither are any of them going to cause long term harm to the grower, final users, or, just as salient IMO, resistance in the PM fungi as Eagle 20 is KNOWN TO.