What's new

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

G

greenmatter

PM is not systemic .......

i know we hear it is over and over but i have not seen one reputable source that says it's true and i have read plenty that say its not

spray or dip like the instructions say

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Can someone tell me what % of Myclobutanil is in Eagle 20?

I picked up some Spectracide Immunox at HD and it lists it at 2%. For individual plants, they recommend a spray at 6oz/100gal, which converts to 3.5mg/gal. Trying to see how that compares to Eagle 20.

These are all 1.5ft clones in beer cups of coco - was thinking I'd top them and do a full plant submersion. Good idea? Should I spray some on the surface of the coco?

Also was wondering: since PM is systemic, couldn't I just add it to my res for a cycle?

I believe Immunox is 3 Tablespoons (1.5 OZ) per gallon. Sprating seems to work well. good luck

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Yes, like most herbicides, fungicides and pesticides, you can be a lazy pot grower and spray once to get rid of PM, at the cost of your health and everyone who uses your product.

OR you COULD just do a rotational spray of diluted compost tea (with lavender), 3 days later neem oil, 3 days later Azatrol and you would never have pm or any kind of bug issue again... without risking your or anyone else health.

:2cents:

naturalmedicine

Just bought some Eagle off ebay. The guy sent it to me and it does not have a label on it. It came from Cali, so I'm guessing that is why. Anyone else experience this?

G

greenmatter

+1!

i you bought it off e bay it should be labeled and they should have sent you the MSDS info with it if it is not in the original bottle. that has always been my experience anyway.

you may have the right stuff but be dealing with a different vendor. i am pretty sure it is illegal to sell this stuff with no labels. did you buy a whole bottle or a small amount?

naturalmedicine

I bought a whole bottle. I think I am going to use some SM 90 and see if that does the trick before I try the Eagle. I only see a few spots here and there and I have not had PM before. Not sure where it came since I've been avoiding cuts and just popping beans for the last few years.

G

guest194

Its great stuff but a word of warning. Don't spray on revegging plants or plants late in flower. This might sound obvious anyways, but it killed my revegging plants fast plus when I sprayed plants seven weeks into flower they didnt grow much afterwards. It works wonders though in veg.

G

greenmatter

Can I smoke weed after PM has grown on it?

there is a link to a youtube video about what to do with plants that have PM when you harvest from J. cervantes. i'm too E-tarded to give you the link, but i am 99.9% sure gray wolf posted it ..... that should get you there

good luck!

Aksala

I grow in a shed..

My flower room pulls air from the veg area....I can't imagine anything other than fumes going through the flower area but would that be bad for plants that are budding?

G

greenmatter

I grow in a shed..

My flower room pulls air from the veg area....I can't imagine anything other than fumes going through the flower area but would that be bad for plants that are budding?

i doubt that the fumes are going to be a problem ........but you better cure the PM in the veg side or your PM problems in flower are never going away ....... spores travel really well in the wind

Aksala

i doubt that the fumes are going to be a problem ........but you better cure the PM in the veg side or your PM problems in flower are never going away ....... spores travel really well in the wind

Ya that's the plan...use the eagle 20 in the veg side and hit em with serenade a couple times in the flower room...

+ clean the fuck out of the area....I live in the NW and PM is a mofo here.

The serenade seemed to do well but I really wanna get rid of it..not just keep it under control.

Latest posts

Latest posts