What's new

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

dank provider

What concentration on the H2O2 should I use. I have some 29%, but I am guessing straight would be too strong. I have done some major de-leafing and added another fan so I am thinking that milk or H2O2 should keep it in check as I am in the early stages. Will def try the eagle 20 on my next grow.
I would mix it down to 1%...it worked wonders for us. We made sure to use our RO water too...

greenduck

a friend gave me his mix of eagle20 and penatrator gold. smelled great so i sprayed some in the back of my throat!

....NOT!!!!!!!!!!

but really, thanks for the tips on here. i see some organic alternatives, (neem oil, safer soap, etc) i tried safer soap and it really only masks, stales the PM. if you are in your last few weeks of flowering, you could try an organic/sulfur mix i suppose, depends on how bad it is and how late to harvest...or harvest early if you can. or suck it up and trim all those nasty leaves.

Im going to be using this in my veg once. i totally am doing the prevention as needed with bleaching the crap out of the walls, floors, tubes as need be.

ill stick with eagle20 until i think its safe to try an organic...but that could be sketchy IMO after the success. thanks KRUNCH

Rocket99

I would mix it down to 1%...it worked wonders for us. We made sure to use our RO water too...
Thanks Dank. Been busy for a few days, sorry for the late reply. I used the Dr. Dogoods, it's a mix of a bunch of oils. That along with the extra fan and opening it up with some serious leaf plucking seems to be keeping it in check. If it comes back I'll try the H2O2 at 1% - many thanks.

Im about to use this eagle20, after reading all the warnings on it, i have to admit made me a little nervous about its health risks to the final crop. But After losing all of my last crop to pm i am going to use it.
How longs can PM live in a room? I bleached the room completely but heard even if you miss a tiny crack, thats all it needs to stay living.

PotentGreen

eagle20 EVERYTHING. that shit stops PM in it's tracks
Make sure your room is spotless then give it THE TREATMENT
good luck

PG

PotentGreen

plants. I've never hit my tent with it, I bet that'd work too though? If you did it in addition. Might be a waste ha, check it out.

PG

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
eagle20 EVERYTHING. that shit stops PM in it's tracks
Make sure your room is spotless then give it THE TREATMENT
good luck

PG

plants. I've never hit my tent with it, I bet that'd work too though? If you did it in addition. Might be a waste ha, check it out.

PG

good advice! you could hit everything with eagle 20 if you want....

i would hit the plants and bleach the room, unless you have a bottle of eagle 20, might as well use that shit up because it will take forever to get through that botle....

cool thanks....im going to use it up the whole bottle, whatever i dont use on the plants ill use on the room for extra protection

No doubts

No doubts

So Krunch I read this thread before I got the horrible PM. Ordered a pint on the 9th, came in last night. Now the difference between me and others is that I believe something when 20+ people have the same results. Instead of saying "hopefully PM will be a thing of the past" I will say......

I now have Eagle 20EW and after today/tomorrow I won't be worrying about PM and it's all thanks to KRUNCH.

Quick question....I read about half of this thread and didn't see anything about outdoor girls. Have you(Krunch) or anyone else reading this used it outdoors?

I am still going to spray outdoor plants too just wanted to know if anyone has ever tried it outside.

Again THANKS KRUNCH and shortly I will have testimony to Eagle 20.

Peace out ICMAG and please stop bitching on other people's threads, if you don't agree then start a thread defending your point of view because it seems like 10% of this thread is dedicated to putting Krunch down and only people that do this haven't had/used Eagle 20.

I hate idiots/those who want attention, sorry guys.

******It's now 2AM on 5/16 and I have sprayed

Last edited:

bickeyb

i dont know what i did wrong :bashhead:.... i used 2 ml of eagle and a couple drops of dish soap to a gal on plants with about 10 days veg 3 days before flower.. i dunked the whole plants in the mix.. now almost 3 weeks into flower pm is starting to come back...... any ideas?

Herborizer

Veteran
i dont know what i did wrong :bashhead:.... i used 2 ml of eagle and a couple drops of dish soap to a gal on plants with about 10 days veg 3 days before flower.. i dunked the whole plants in the mix.. now almost 3 weeks into flower pm is starting to come back...... any ideas?

Is it real eagle 20? Stuff is white and smell nasty like diesel fuel. 1ml per gal.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
did you put a couple drops of dish soap in?
A sticker/spreader really increases Eagle 20's effectiveness.

Latest posts

Latest posts