Thinking of using local soil...maybe?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Hey I'm right by the oly rain forest!

It happens....

picture.php

Jamorg13

Sorry I'm not meaning to thread jack I just don't have enough posts to pm. I just found IC and it's awesome! Is your soil mix a water only mix?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Sorry I'm not meaning to thread jack I just don't have enough posts to pm. I just found IC and it's awesome! Is your soil mix a water only mix?

I like to talk it up as such...yeah mostly. There are a few cycles where I'll hit them with some FPE's or an ACT....sometimes topdress with certain amendments. Yet I consider it mostly just water only recycled living organic soil.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
The One x BMR aka 'Kashmala Moon' .......FYI Stankie... ..freakin' scab. A person doesn't take another persons cross and name it whatever he wants and then distribute the cut under that name...especially when the chosen name was already collectively given by others...That project was for everyone..but the buck stopped at your incompetency and paranoia. You don't take another mans tools he uses to make a living or redistribute product off his tool.,every man who's ever had his tools ripped off knows this. And..get a job? WTF is that?...I got a job fool....open your eyes idiot....googy goo goo ga ga..baby wanna bottle?.
Fucking kids these dayz....

picture.php

Last edited:

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Here's a few more for good measure...

Blue Orca

picture.php

1976 Nigerian landrace x BMR

picture.php

Durban Poison x BMR

picture.php

Stupid Lemon Haze x Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb

picture.php

Velvet Rush

picture.php

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Hey Heady....nope not yet...soon though...oh yeah!

TO x BMR mother #A

picture.php

TO x BMR mother #B

picture.php

TO x BMR mother #C

picture.php

LVPK

picture.php

Durban Poison x BMR..spear pheno

picture.php

Durban Poison x BMR..my keeper..and the one in MGD's garden.

picture.php

Mr Greengeenes Blue Dream/White Wizard x JH

picture.php

Velvet Rush

picture.php

Hawaiian Kush

picture.php

Blue Mystic x PPP

picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
oh shit that DP x BMR keeper is sexy!

also loving the to x bmr #C

how's that bd/ww x jh? that must smell awesome.

is that giant bm x ppp plant in one of your 5 gals? she's HUGE! lol.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
oh shit that DP x BMR keeper is sexy!

also loving the to x bmr #C

how's that bd/ww x jh? that must smell awesome.

is that giant bm x ppp plant in one of your 5 gals? she's HUGE! lol.

TO x BMR #C is pure medicine. I made F2's withe her,but I passed her up to use in the line as she is a bit larfy. I gave the cut to someone who appreciates it.

The BD/WW x JH is a massive yeilder at 55 days easy,,,funny smell and taste,cross between lemon and celery..great bag appeal.

The BM x PPP was bred by a buddy. It was flowered in a 5 gallon pot and soon became rootbound....so,I took a trash bag and slipped it under the pot and stuffed soil around the sides...the rootbound issue went away and she looks like she is going to give me 1/2 lb now. Since both male parents are Purple Skunk,it's got a really skunky dominance.

h.h.

Veteran
Good thinking with the trash bags. The extra soil around the sides serves to insulate as well as wick away excess moisture. It tends to tease the roots along. I think especially if you alternate watering and conditions. The bags would perhaps be the place for some of Mad's living mulch.
Nice going.
Thanks for the info on the " one". I guess what I got is more of a Heinz 57. I haven't grown it out so I don't know the quality. A bit of a let down perhaps but good to know.

Y

YosemiteSam

Latest round in flower...be sure to check out what I added on the last recycle.

picture.php

I know it is way late but I am basically reading through the thread from start to finish...then I saw this...just got one thing to say...

Holy Fuck.

edit...so I gotta ask. Let's say you basically lived in a freaking desert with soil that very little grows in. Would you do without top soil or would you go out of your way to find it. Within a couple of hours I could get to the Colorado river and either winery or fruit tree country and probably find something nice....I am sure my local university extension can point me in a good direction. I am kinda assuming it would be worth the trip but I value your opinion.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I know it is way late but I am basically reading through the thread from start to finish...then I saw this...just got one thing to say...

Holy Fuck.

edit...so I gotta ask. Let's say you basically lived in a freaking desert with soil that very little grows in. Would you do without top soil or would you go out of your way to find it. Within a couple of hours I could get to the Colorado river and either winery or fruit tree country and probably find something nice....I am sure my local university extension can point me in a good direction. I am kinda assuming it would be worth the trip but I value your opinion.
Absolutely,river basin's are awesome places to find good topsoil. River valleys are often very fertile...even in the desert you can find good soil. Look near water and check the native plant health in the area.

Nigerian landrace sativa...1976 bagseed from Africa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H2 x BMR

picture.php

..this particular plant made my hands very sticky

picture.php

h.h.

Veteran

Holy Fuck.

East or west?

Latest posts

Latest posts