Veteran
picture.php
hoosierdaddy king

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hope you guys like FATTIES
well since FRIENDinDEED isn't around to talk shit i'll do my best to fill in.
ahem.
(warning the following will be in all caps)

YOU CALL THAT A BLUNT?
I GUESS IT'S AAIIIGHT.....
IF YOU LIKE PREGNANT BITCHES SPILLING THEY SHIT ALL OVER!!!
HAHHAHAHAA
I'M SO SUPERIOR TO YOU IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!
STEP UP YA GAME, FROM THE BLUNT TO THE FILLING.
NYC, WHAT!?!

okay, okay, I was possessed there by the spirit of FRIENDinDEED for a moment, and the time has passed. Thank god! Looks like a decent blunt you got there. How'd it smoke?

Last edited:

4g4d4u

im glad you stuck it out, now roll one up brah

very nice J, looks like it belongs in a pack of 20 J's just like it. its my personal belief that consistancy is the sign of a roll master. its amazing to think how each persons roll is unique to them, i think thats one of the reasons i like them more because i can make my own blunt every day. i cant make a bong worth showing off ever.

it smoked aight, fatties arent my specialtly. i like just standard blunts thats what i can get perfect IMO. but i dominated my refrigerator and laid down for a little bit like usual.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
well since FRIENDinDEED isn't around to talk shit i'll do my best to fill in.
ahem.
(warning the following will be in all caps)

YOU CALL THAT A BLUNT?
I GUESS IT'S AAIIIGHT.....
IF YOU LIKE PREGNANT BITCHES SPILLING THEY SHIT ALL OVER!!!
HAHHAHAHAA
I'M SO SUPERIOR TO YOU IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!
STEP UP YA GAME, FROM THE BLUNT TO THE FILLING.
NYC, WHAT!?!

okay, okay, I was possessed there by the spirit of FRIENDinDEED for a moment, and the time has passed. Thank god! Looks like a decent blunt you got there. How'd it smoke?

YEAH, IVE BEEN GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!! MOST OF YOU CATS ARENT ROLLING DUTCHES/BLUNTS ANYWAY! SO WHATS THE POINT?

I'LL BE BACK WITH A REAL DUTCH ROLL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!!! ONLY ONE WORTHY AND I CHALLANGED IS 4g4d4u, SO THE REST 'O YA CAN SUCK ON FEED GRADE MOLASSES FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

AND humble1, I DONT NEED YOUR WHINNEY ASS FILLIN IN FA SHIT!!!! LET THE OTHERS DO IT, BUT JUST NOT YOU (SHEEESH)!!! AND THE PIC YOU COMMENTED ON WASNT EVEN A BLUNT!!!! WTF?!?!? IF ANYONE IS GONNA FEEL IN FOR ME CAN IT BE A REAL CAT, AND NOT ONE OF THESE OLD ASS WASHED UP GEEZER WANNA BE's PLEASE!!!! AND I KNOW JUST FROM WHAT YOU POSTED THAT MY ROLLIN SKILLZ ARE SUPERIOR TO YOURS!!! SO WHAT, YOU GONNA SHOW UP WITH ANOTHER "JOINT"?!?! AND SAY "HOWZ THIS?!?

CORNBALL ASS:wave:

AND DONT GET IT TWISTED, IM STILL HERE, JUST LAYIN IN THE CUT, TENDIN TO THE GARDEN, LIKE I TOLD YA'LL SHITZ AND GIGGLEZ!!!

4g4d4u

next time i get my hands on a good flavored dutch, ill try and roll one straight for friend. you got home court advantage on that style though, i never roll anything but cones.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Blunts are for schwag stretchin punks, kinda like Hamburger Helper! :D Left coast doobs don't need no filler.

Now go learn to clone...

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Well, considering blunts taste like ass.. I would say yes.. I can put you to shame.

Exactly! Why waste good weed by wrapping it in tobacco, might as well throw it in a gutter and be done with it.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure I just read through this whole thread and saw FriendInDeed talk a WHOLE LOT of SHIT, and not provide ANY pictures of HIS OWN WORK???

whats up with that????

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
just bought some backwoods blunts/cigars and I rolled a blunt. they are made from natural tabacco leaves.

(sorry for the quality of the pics but I don't have my camera right now. pictures are made using my microscope.)

:smoweed:

:wave:

4g4d4u

schwag stretching? if for any reason i ever found myself in possession of schwag i certainly do not stretch its life i get rid of that shit the only way i know how.

mrs babba id give you the masters blackbelt solely for the fact that you have a tin full of fat ass joints. i respect this.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
At least that's my origins of the blunt...
Dimebag playahs trying to get that damp .6 to go around more than once! :D

4g4d4u

that backwoods blunt reminds me of a cuban my buddy wanted me to turn into a blunt. that was a terrible idea. your backwoods is a god damn fatty though

4g4d4u

sometimes its now what your roll but what you put inside it. i can say without a doubt in my mind that og kush is the best weed ive ever smoked and ever will. i watched my buds pass out while smoking a og kush blunt.

my 'partner' killed my only og kush plant. i wanted to kill him.

stc9357

Damn not smoking right now or I would put one up. Fuzz 420 that's more than ok, good roll prefer straight than cone anyway but can do both.

4g4d4u

Poop-verb-when a piece of weed wriggles its way free from the joint or blunt and flies to the back of your throat and makes one throw up. "straight rolls tend to poop on 4g more than conical rolls"

in the end, every blunt poops thats why i have a defensive smoking style to compliment roll fu