What's new

Think Im Going To Tell My Landlord That I Grow Weed In His House....

aligee

Veteran
wanted to tell everyone THANKS for your support, it was hard to pull off! definitely lost a few years of my life on this one.

and to everyone who talked shit........suck my green dick.....

props to you KB ..much respect bro
aligee!!!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
wanted to tell everyone THANKS for your support, it was hard to pull off! definitely lost a few years of my life on this one.

and to everyone who talked shit........suck my green dick.....

Can't imagine why you were temporarily banned....lol

What have we learned from this experience ?

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Still.
If someone is offering twice what you pay rent...That is a big fuckin' check.

Don't be surpirsed if the Realtor tries something.

Remember, your landlord will sell that house for the right price. Right now that dick realtor is giving him the right number. The reason the realtor comes back is because the place is so valuable, his cut is big. Make a choice your ladies or the house you don't own.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Can't imagine why you were temporarily banned....lol

What have we learned from this experience ?

i got banned because i talked smack about rez(god). second time it happened. i dont like the kat and what kind of person he is, i just speak my mind! i may rub some people the wrong way when i speak my mind, cant please everyone!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
i got banned because i talked smack about rez(god). second time it happened. i dont like the kat and what kind of person he is, i just speak my mind! i may rub some people the wrong way when i speak my mind, cant please everyone!

Dude, I wasn't talking about being banned (who hasn't :D)

I meant the landlord thing...:joint:

M

MoldyFrogToe

jeez, that amount of stress for me would defeat the purpose of MJ all together...glad you made it out well

250wscrogger

Good to hear you got outta that one safely.
That type of situation would probably take like 10 years off my life... I'd try to deposit enough money over time to just buy a house with straight banked loot/no mortgage so you don't need to deal with any more sketchy landlord related situations. :smokey:

H

humboldtlocal

Great story Krunch. Glad it worked out for you. Way to form and carry out a plan. It is very hard to keep your cool in a situation like that and you handled it like a champ. Hope you find a nice new bigger house and scene.

B

Bud Bug

Well if you tell him and he doesn't do anything but something happens down the road and you get busted and somehow they find out he knew that'll make him an accessory.

If this was me, perfect tenant or not I'd tell you to take a hike. Now its me and my money vs your illegal activity.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^plausible deniability theres NO way the landlord can be charged with accessory unless he slips up in the interview and says "yea hes my friend and he said he was growing". all you gotta say is "i do not condone that activity and had no idea it was happening, had i know i would have evicted and reported to authorities, blah blah blah"

keep you mouth wired tight and them piggies cant do jack. make those lazy overpaid bastards PROVE IT..