What's new

Think Im Going To Tell My Landlord That I Grow Weed In His House....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
So does your landlord know now or did you somehow manage to convince him its good to be assholes to realtors lol? (which it is lol)

ive been a dick to him the couple times ive seen him, he accused me off stealing his sign out front the house when i moved in. my landlord does not speak highly of him either. every time the Realtor flaked, i would call the landlord and he would say fuck the guy, blah , blah, blah.
was very nervous though, so glad its over. now i have to find another house........

opt1c

Veteran
wtg man... i say stick with the current relator; he already knows to tread lightly and a new one would want to come by asap anyway to have a look so he knows what he has

congrats on everything working out +k

tinman

ya, i cant rip these grows down and move them. 1 is 10-14 days from harvest, 1 is 4 weeks in budding, and my veg room is fucking huge! i have another house, but no room or power to spare!
hes a real cool kat, hes from Lebanon i think. im really thinking on telling hi, and asking for 60 days to move out. but i want this house so bad! its perfection! ive had close to 30 houses in the last 18 years, loved non of them as much as this one. im really bummed and depressed......lots of work to do........
ok dude,i got the fix....if you want the house you can get it. you have to rent with option to buy.......give him down payment and negotiate yer price and monthly payments.....try to get at least a two year option....and then,if its all good and he will work with you,then you start paying taxes. i know it sucks but there are more benifits to paying taxes than not. i pay taxes on evry dime i make and its kinda sucks cutting that check but it has done nuthin but good for me. i have reportable income whitch means i can buy cars,have credit,and houses without getting nervous disorders from stress and worry. this way when it comes time to but the bank will approve you as long as your credit aint shit and you owe lotsa money.worse case is ya gotta move. but if it comes to that you should pay yer taxes and build that reportable income any ways so this dont happen again.just my two cents.now im broke!!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Gotta hand it to ya kb. Kicking the agent out set the tone for the tour to go your way and your way only. No surprises....well, after the agent got the boot anyway. Went so well I wouldn't be surprised if you get your money back from the cleaning bills. Nah, I'd be surprised but stranger things happen every day.

Maybe now you can laugh at the gimp suggestion. Or at least have a dildo or blow up doll laying around just in case you get another surprise visit.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Very Nice. Solid work.

Positive thinking with the idea of a bigger, badder house and no growing inside. Just the garage.

Good Luck.

praisehim.

Veteran
kb !! YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN !!!! i havent stopped thinkin about your situation all day, an now to read what happened... youre og as fuck man. congrats !

O

organizedcrime

im in a similar situation but nobody in their right mind is buying the roach infested moldy POS dwelling for the price my landlord is asking

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
everything went perfect. Realtor came with 3 people. i immediately asked for $300 from the Realtor, he started tripping, i kicked his ass out of my house.
so, the three people stood there flabbergasted at what i just did. they were very cautious of me and where they went and what they said. told them, its useless to go downstairs, the doors are locked, no key. they didnt even bat an eye when i said that, even though 1/2 the house is downstairs. they didnt look in the garage or backyard, they were very intimidated.
they stayed for maybe 6 minutes tops and left quickly. landlord call me and asks whats up with being a dick to the Realtor, i told why i did what i did, he completely agreed!
disaster averted, landlord still happy, fuck Realtors! :yay::party:

Oh man, badass! :respect:

Not how I was expecting it to turn out, but that's awesome man, good to hear!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
well done KB....this is a lesson in design. The goal being you want people to be able to be well within your dwelling and not know the show is on.

again, well done sir

peace
jip

krunchbubble

Veteran
Had this happen to me before. I would say just pay em his ridiculous amount of rent, and harvest the rest of your plants. Just look for another place after that..Simple..Good look to ya bro...

On another note, I remember you from OG from back in the early 2000's...What happened to that nice blue dot you used to have??

OP

wow! you remember? those were the days! had 5 50 lighters going at that time, had a contract with the third floor for 100 lb's a month............

krunchbubble

Veteran
wanted to tell everyone THANKS for your support, it was hard to pull off! definitely lost a few years of my life on this one.

and to everyone who talked shit........suck my green dick.....

LIFEISGOOD

Daaammn!

Daaammn!

Looks like you had a little good karma built up.
Love it when it works out, would have hate to see you go.:tumbleweed:

Congrats:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts