What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things that just ain't right!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Just because something ain't right does not mean I don't endorse it.

I retired for health problems, my heart would not allow even two 3 hour shifts per day.
I water my garden for 20 minutes three times a day. I earn as much take home pay as I did doing full time manual labor.
This is not right.

Half my customers cannot afford the government mandated price of marijuana. Dwellers in the fringes of society, traumatized veterans and autistics for the most part.
This is not right.

I combined the two, I donate half my crop to those who need it most and still earn more than enough to live on.

My karma is balanced but this still ain't right.

CaptainDankness

Like the Right Wang gives two tugs about women or minorities.

Obama didn't even give a fuck about minorities. BLM started under Obama let alone the genocidal drone strikes in Yemen people starving to death. Not to mention the slave trade in Libya Arabs buying blacks.

The left really really cares.....

:laughing:

The left and right wing belong to the same war hawk. War = money! Drugs, terror, commies don't matter it's money and power.

CaptainDankness

Obama worked for grassroots actions explicitly aimed at helping minorities.

Seems to be working swell.... Oh, wait BLM and the New Black Panthers Party started under Obama.

Interesting really, though maybe he was selling guns to the Mexican cartels to help the minorities, more drugs = more money, after all....:biggrin:

CaptainDankness

You don't seem to care that you're spreading misinformation or you're doing it on purpose.

I don't believe I am spreading misinformation. Of course Sam did scream fake news on me for providing proof of GMO marijuana. Was pretty funny since we were talking about the Kraken, Sasquatch, Chupacabra and all. Lol

But go ahead and provide proof BLM didn't start under Obama and that we didn't sell massive amounts of guns to the Mexican cartels under Obama.

You may think he was great, but was he? How??

Red Fang

Veteran
to the last poster, I am also confused as this thread got hijacked by those that just want to troll and not care about the original intent of the thread, which I too forgot about as your post highlighted, ironic how these crazy turnabouts seem to happen over and over.

The original intent was for everyone including me to express crazy freaky shit that happens to us in REAL LIFE, not manufactured or made up or meant to belittle me or anyone else. It has been a while but I got bad vibes but not meant against anyone. Just want to get this thread to its original purpose, to express things you can't believe really happened. I know that happens to all of us. Don't know how many times I have been on the road and cars smashed or flipped over, or almost every tine I have been out cops and ambulances flying all over the place, and even fire trucks going one way and ambulances and fire trucks going the other way on this rural road I live on, neighbors that seem fine as there seems far more activity and lights on there than in a long time. I may be crazy but not that crazy, more crazy that shit is happening all around me every day more and more every day and hope others can share similar experiences and search for a better solution. With the FLA thing and similar violence getting epidemic, nothing gets done as a liberal you think I want more gun control? Hell no I love what good guns can do, bad happens when those that shouldn't have guns do. But ban the nuts from guns? All kinds of nuts and not all deserve to be deprived of guns. crazy girl my bro went out with unofficially, and she was, oh he would not want me to tell that not that he'd know but won't out of honor, just say it didn't work out. She can function around people better and is crazy as they come pun kind of intended, but she tries to conquer and destroy tried to turn us against each other and still trying to bring down men with her aging sort of good looks but scab conditions they advertise on TV AKA evil Otezla and such and their epic evil annoying commercials.. ban narrow minded narrow focus "Med" commercials already, your doctor should tell you not you ask your doctor, they are experts and should not be influenced by evil greedy Pharm drug pushers. Ugh lost the direction of thought yeah ok maybe an alien is beaming it to me from space, got to check my messages wish massages but corny jokes aside, I hope we can treat this topic seriously as we all or 80% plus have interesting but true stories to tell. get out or thanks for cooperating. best to alll

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Things that ain't right:

People who think health care isn't a big deal.

People who defend a country until challenged and offer other countries they would usually disdain as a solution.

People who sweep an entire topic under the rug unsettled to continue onto a new topic in the guise of continuing said topic.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
My perspective on the rightness of violence.

My best friend in elementary school, his dad was shot in the stomach though our bathroom door.
My older sister in law was shot four times, three in the torso one in the head.
My younger sister in law was stabbed three times, one going through the spleen and lung.
My college roommate shot himself in the right temple.
Mac hung himself after Patti suicided.
The list of dead goes on like this for seventeen names, starting when I was 6. Natural causes do not make the list.

The world is what it is, but what is not right, under stress, I revert to this being the normal and expected behavior.
The reactions this entails at times is so far from right I find large holes in my memories.

Some seem intent on making this everyone's new normal...That ain't right.

Mick

Veteran
That's crazy. I live in Australia and I only know one person who owns a gun, and that's for feral animal management.

Latest posts

Latest posts