What's new

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... or Conor Knnedy conning his way into figting for Ukraine and then the Kennedy family milkng it for publicity and future political gain. :bigeye:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... Kennedy's are trying to resurrect the shattered Dynasty

Conor Kennedy, 28, 'talked his way' into fighting as a volunteer in the Ukraine war despite having no combat experience because he 'feels Putin is a gangster and a bully' his father RFK Jr reveals​

• Conor Kennedy joined the war in Ukraine despite having no military experience
  • The grandson of Robert F. Kennedy secretly enlisted and 'talked his way' into joining the war
  • Conor Kennedy joined because he 'does not like Putin, he does not like bullies'
  • He only told one American he was going to Ukraine to fight, and only one person in Ukraine knew his real identity
  • Conor is now back home in the US

h.h.

Veteran
"Going in, I had no prior military experience and wasn’t a great shot, but I could carry heavy things and learned fast," Kennedy said.

He should be chastised. Carrying supplies to the front line for a cowardly political stunt. Nothing like the dangerous lives we face.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The older Kennedy's are getting desperate, trying to make the Brand modern but using the same old, tired packaging, the handsome, daredevil, male Kennedy who will fight for the downtrodden and save us all.

............ Caroline Kenndey is particularly obnoxious pushing her handsome, Kenndeyesqe grandson, conveniently named 'Jack'. :tiphat:

audiohi

Veteran
The older Kennedy's are getting desperate, trying to make the Brand modern but using the same old, tired packaging, the handsome, daredevil, male Kennedy who will fight for the downtrodden and save us all.

you got that right

urn-publicid-ap-org-4997be1bcf591fe8b7f1f90d16c9321eVirus_Outbreak_Anti_Vaccine_Kennedy_69561.jpg

growshopfrank

Veteran
You’re the one pushing it. How about your opinion rather than a YouTube cut and paste made by a podcaster. I’m here to learn. We already have one cut and paste sticky pushing nonsense.
My opinion is this is getting well out of hand.