What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

dragongrower

discussing Canada, not EU. but i have read several times that some Nordic nations are harder to emigrate into than others. being wealthy helps one to go anywhere, nobody wants welfare cases.
ah yes, i see that now. Sorry. But i think that applies mostly to african and the like countries. From the us is not so difficult.. :)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Here's a new one, seems like another BAD SIGN, but maybe it's just me? :whistling:

Shocking moment TODDLER swings at Minnesota cops and tells them to 'f*** off' as officers execute murder warrant and crime soars after killing of George Floyd​

• Footage has been released that was shot on the streets of St. Paul, Minnesota of a young child hitting and cursing at police officers
  • The cops were on site in order to conduct a search warrant for a murder suspect
  • The boy punched, kicked, cursed, and threw rocks at the police and appeared to be encouraged by bystanders
  • Crime in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul has soared since 2020
  • Minneapolis was at the epicenter of the protests and riots following the death of George Floyd who was killed during an interaction with city police
  • Do you know the children involved? Email: Hannah.Parry@mailonline.com

audiohi

Veteran
_HUkWXoEZl7TR62KemUbrCNjUjIBSDQT42HN6yzUVZ8.jpg

St. Phatty

must deflect from the topic at hand, ORANGE MAN BAD and now irrelevant but still inspiring FEAR! :bigeye:
Are you saying that's going off topic from "things-falling-apart-bad-signs" ?

things-falling-apart-bad-signs could not be better symbolized than the 2 Trump candidacies.

He's been 1 of 2 candidates TWICE.

Is that like getting to be King Once ?

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Trump is past tense, things falling apart is current, but it is interesting how reality is shaped by the current political climate,

Monkey see, monkey do, that's us!

.......... woulda expected more after alla the effort that's been input over the years. :shucks:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Fear he could be re-elected, sadly, still a possibility! :whistling:
i don't think he has a chance. he'll get his ass beaten even worse this time if he runs...:biglaugh: only reason he won the first time was that he ran against quite possibly the only person in this country more despised than him. and SHE beat him in the popular vote, in spite of running the most disorganized damned mess of a "campaign" that i have seen in my life.

St. Phatty

Voting for Trump is a Contrarian vote - a way of saying F-ck You to Biden, Hillary, & Dems in General.

Voting for Biden was also a Contrarian Vote - a "God No More Trump" type emotion.

We need Candidates people For.

e.g. Thomas Massie (Repug, I think) and Tulsi Gabbard (Dem rejected by Dem establishment.)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm FOR many out there. damn few are GOP these days, but i could vote for Larry Hogan from Maryland, or Liz Cheney from Wyoming. there is not a GOP from Tennessee that i would cross the street to bitchslap into a coma, total waste of oxygen. they make a backwards gaptoothed illiterate state look even worse than we truly are by sucking up to The Chump & hugging him like his bullshit is real...

Cannavore

Veteran
Here's a new one, seems like another BAD SIGN, but maybe it's just me? :whistling:

Shocking moment TODDLER swings at Minnesota cops and tells them to 'f*** off' as officers execute murder warrant and crime soars after killing of George Floyd​

• Footage has been released that was shot on the streets of St. Paul, Minnesota of a young child hitting and cursing at police officers
  • The cops were on site in order to conduct a search warrant for a murder suspect
  • The boy punched, kicked, cursed, and threw rocks at the police and appeared to be encouraged by bystanders
  • Crime in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul has soared since 2020
  • Minneapolis was at the epicenter of the protests and riots following the death of George Floyd who was killed during an interaction with city police
  • Do you know the children involved? Email: Hannah.Parry@mailonline.com
based toddler

Reactions: Gry

moose eater

I've got what must be a 20+ year-old jar of tent seam sealer, with an unused brush, all inside a sealed bag. No expiration dfate on the jar, though there was some obvious separation of the liquid and what ever is supposed to be dissolve4d in the liquid. That's being resolved at the moment, when ever I'm not typing or doing something else with my hands.

But the label on this seam sealer of suspect viability says, and I quote, "Ecologically sound, water-based formula".

Elsewhere on the label it warns to avoid contact with skin, eyes, etc., what to do if such unfortunate contact occurs, and then states, "Contains aqueous urethane. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Get medical help."

Sound like an "Ecologically sound, water-based formula"?

This is why I drink beer. OK, I like the flavor too.

St. Phatty

I've got what must be a 20+ year-old jar of tent seam sealer, with an unused brush, all inside a sealed bag. No expiration dfate on the jar, though there was some obvious separation of the liquid and what ever is supposed to be dissolve4d in the liquid. That's being resolved at the moment, when ever I'm not typing or doing something else with my hands.

But the label on this seam sealer of suspect viability says, and I quote, "Ecologically sound, water-based formula".

Elsewhere on the label it warns to avoid contact with skin, eyes, etc., what to do if such unfortunate contact occurs, and then states, "Contains aqueous urethane. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Get medical help."

Sound like an "Ecologically sound, water-based formula"?

This is why I drink beer. OK, I like the flavor too.

That is very good adhesive.

It sounds like what you would use to patch holes in an above ground swimming pool.

moose eater

That is very good adhesive.

It sounds like what you would use to patch holes in an above ground swimming pool.
It's a 10-oz. jar of nearly ancient seam sealer, and there'd been some amount of separation, but in shaking it repeatedly throughout the day, it -seemed- to be mixing again. Seems to separate fairly easily, however, after just a brief period of not being agitated, but like I said, there's no expiration date on it. Never goes bad?

Instead I asked my wife to pick up a couple tubes of seam sealer that I spotted online at REI. The prospect of this stuff no longer being viable wasn't something I wanted to gamble on, especially this year, with early August rain, more mild temps, and heading to a place that tends to get windy and sometimes stormy in August.

Headed out to set up the tent and to measure tarps for the upcoming trip in a few minutes. Likely seal the tent seams tomorrow, in between boat preparations.

Last edited: