Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Karmas a bitch but no need to share/celebrate the story

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Apologize for the inconvenience i caused the thief

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
C

chase

Ok I missunderstoud thcphd's post about fighting , but I wont . 5 Thers nothing wrong with what I wrote.You were clearly looking for trouble.Look what you said.Yes im going to take it as an insult .If you missunderstoud then I will understand that it was my wrighting.

C

chase

Dude dont apologize, i love this kinda shit. Nothing better than a good tokers den fight to brighten up my evening.

Round 3 begin, Ding Ding!

I was so angery I missunderstoud what you wrote. Im just real passionett about dogs .Chase is a rescue , & I just got done working on a wolf/dog santuary.I just wanted to offer advice on keeping your dog safe , because ther are frivolus lawsuits . when it comes to pits i start seeing red.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
He didn't even hear there was a problem...his dog did, and let him know he needed outside-- Then he (The Dog) confronted the Trespasser-- He didn't comply, so got dealt with--
As far as "Shots fired" being a problem...I would think that if you thought a bear was in your yard...shooting might be acceptable-- (WINK) :tiphat:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking bear lost his keys in my yard so I called sears and found out where the bear lived! :bigeye:

5th

Veteran
lol, there is no round 3.

But man...my opinion on what I think about people that use the phrase "He\she was a rescue" lol...fucking thread would be binned in a heartbeat. See now it looks like I'm picking a fight with this guy...buts it not him...its everyone that says that.

I will not post in this thread any longer to show chase I'm not out trolling, or trying to fuck with him. But I will keep reading it. :tiphat:

C

chase

lol, there is no round 3.

But man...my opinion on what I think about people that use the phrase "He\she was a rescue" lol...fucking thread would be binned in a heartbeat. See now it looks like I'm picking a fight with this guy...buts it not him...its everyone that says that.

I will not post in this thread any longer to show chase I'm not out trolling, or trying to fuck with him. But I will keep reading it. :tiphat:
Im not fighting either , but what is wrong with rescuing pits . I dont get how that upsets you .I love these dogs , & wish I could rescue more . They are a realy missunderstoud breed .People need to be educated about this breed.

C

chase

Fuck rescuing pitbulls, we all know snicker-doodles need rescuing on the upper east side...the nerve of some people.
My dog was just tied up in somones yard . He's a realy large , & active dog , he needs to run off leash for an hour every day .He needed rescuing.

Last edited:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or rescuing homeless disabled PEOPLE in this country firstly (many whom are veterans) for that matter :tiphat:

C

chase

Or rescuing homeless disabled PEOPLE in this country firstly (many whom are veterans) for that matter :tiphat:
Ok I got you , I rescued my brother ,& just got off the streats myself .Sighn flying , & all .I know there are lots of folks that need help .We let our freind , the one I mentioned earlier sleep here when ever he wants . I help the homeless with $ & dog food if there dogs need it. Every ones here on my ssi , I dont mind . I could go into more detail , because there is more .But im not selfish.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grow more pot brother, as much as safely possible :canabis:

If anyone tries to take it from you hopefully your dog will rip their ass up hard mode style like the thread starter's pup did with the tool thief ;)

Much love and best of luck & good karma to you :good:

C

chase

Grow more pot brother, as much as safely possible :canabis:

If anyone tries to take it from you hopefully your dog will rip their ass up hard mode style like the thread starter's pup did with the tool thief ;)

Much love and best of luck & good karma to you :good:
Thanks SOFT420 im working on the pot testing elsewhere , but untested , wont go into detail ,the breeder asked me not to feture them , I assume that means here too.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
well I would be a bit concerned actually, because you had no control over the aggression.

It's actually quite rare to see a human-aggressive pit not trained to be that way (I work professionally with about 50 or so dogs, and the pits are almost always the easiest to approach as a stranger in someone's house with the owners not home). I gather the thief's behavior (acting like prey) is what got him attacked, whereas if he had frozen in place and acted more like a human the dog would have reacted differently (most likely barking/growling just outside his personal space).

If I were you, I would do some quick double checking to make sure he isn't going to react the same way to a kid running in the yard. Then, I would try to get that aggression under control -- as in having a command for it to begin, and one for it to stop.

Mad lib are you talking about the reaction of the pit not being trained to be that way? I'm not quite sure of what you mean when you say this? I have had dogs that would never attack people but would definately attack a person in this situation no matter what the breed lol.. I have been in this type of situation before and had dogs mostly all types of dogs go out and attack ...??....So imho this is just what any dog would do... I would not be too concerned but happy they are doing what you want them to do. I have also had German Shepards run away when they thought danger was approching lol .. The great thing about dogs is they smell the fear bra,,,stay safe headband 707:tiphat:

tattoojim

ahhh my last dog max wooped several pits. he was part shepard part rhodesian ridgeback. all they ever got was some fat and skin. blah pits are overrated. altho they got some serious jaw strength. my current dog a shepard have around 600 . he used to spin in circles around pits. it was comical and wish i had had a video cam
:laughing:

Tokage

Loved this story, thiefs are low life and scums. Your dog deserv a fat bone and a pat on the head. I dont see a reson to kick the kids ass onemore time but i do see the value in looking him right in the eye´s while giving back the key´s

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
So I am thinking...how much hassle it would be for me to replace all my keys. Shit...the Post Office charged me $35 for a replacement key to my post office box 2 years ago.

Returning the keys would be a "good deed"...but why repay the idiot's "bad deed" with your "good deed"?

There are times to be nice (give peace a chance, can't we all get along, love not war, hug a tree...) and there are times to teach idiots a lesson--aka, payback.

Toss the keys in the trash and smile.
Payback is a motherfucker...that's how I roll!

BTW...my german shepherd is over 100 pounds and he attacks first--then barks; trained that way. :)

mad librettist

Veteran
Mad lib are you talking about the reaction of the pit not being trained to be that way? I'm not quite sure of what you mean when you say this? I have had dogs that would never attack people but would definately attack a person in this situation no matter what the breed lol.. I have been in this type of situation before and had dogs mostly all types of dogs go out and attack ...??....So imho this is just what any dog would do... I would not be too concerned but happy they are doing what you want them to do. I have also had German Shepards run away when they thought danger was approching lol .. The great thing about dogs is they smell the fear bra,,,stay safe headband 707:tiphat:

no, the aggression is natural, it's the lack of control that makes it an aggressive dog rather than a guard dog. a good guard dog has discipline, and technique (I prefer to see a dog take a limb and hold the intruder in place)

as for "in that situation" -- dogs don't understand those labels. my advice was to make sure the owner knows exactly what sets the dog off, rather than continuing with the "he's protecting me" label. I have worked with many owners who think their dog is "protective", when an equally valid label would be "bully" or "possessive". You also want to be sure you aren't seeing just a prey drive, but rather defensive aggression.

by "smelling fear", you are referring to a dog's ability to smell butyric acid you give off when scared.

just because your dog's aggression came in handy in one situation, does not mean it's a good idea to let it go unchecked. the key is control and discipline, which are much better attributes in any situation. If the OP truly cares about his dog's welfare and the safety of, for instance, an EMT responding to an emergency call, he will look into some classes to learn a bit of Schutzhund. I'm sure there are clubs nearby that can help. It's perfectly normal to get a huge ego boost and feeling of empowerment from having all that potential aggression under your control.

here is how you pick a guard dog from a litter of puppies: open an umbrella. Eliminate the ones who react aggressively, and eliminate the ones who cower in fear. Choose a puppy that at first shows fear at first, but then is brave enough to go check the umbrella out anyway.