• Celebrate what happened to the thief, Karmas a bitch

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Karmas a bitch but no need to share/celebrate the story

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Apologize for the inconvenience i caused the thief

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

THCphd420

I was inside busy at work doing my tax returns. I also own a pitbull, sitting at the kitchen table I heard the dog crying at the door. Not thinking anything of it I opened the door figuring she had to go to the bathroom. The dog bolted out barking like mad running towards the farthest outbuilding.

That’s when the door flew open on the outbuilding and a young kid (18-25) started sprinting as fast as he could towards the fence line, unfortunately for him he wasn’t fast enough, he stumbled and the dog caught up and took his ass down!

The fucking thief was screaming like a little bitch rolling around on the grass while the dog did work! He was able to regain his footing, now shirtless and pant less and jumped the fence and was gone off into the darkness.

Just for good measure, I grabbed the .380 stepped outside and dumped a clip into the air (I live in the country) then went to investigate, there was blood all over the grass and the kids keychain loaded with keys in the grass next to the blood. I went thru his keys and found a sears reward card…

I politely called sears and informed them I found some keys while walking my dog and would like to return them to the owner… sure enough they gave me his full name, and address lmao. So should I stop by dudes house for another ass whopping, and if so any good ideas lol?

Btw i never thought my dog had that in her. She is great with kids and other dogs, just the sweetest thing. Im still a little shocked, but proud in another way.. geuss her instincts just kicked in.

Last edited:

Blueshark

THC, was anything missing from the outbuilding? If not, I'm with Brother Bear....BUT

If you have missing property, throw them in the river/lake. Hate thieves

C

chase

This idea scares the hell out of me. My pit the most lovable dog you would ever meet , went at my drunken brother .It almost got real ugly .

My freinds , & family know that if they get bitten , that they are to lie about it.He only attacks when its called for.

If its at all possible move your dog to a freinds.

THCphd420

No nothing was missing but the the kid had started to pile all his loot he was planning on taking by the door. This included 10 gallons of gas, about 2500 worth of power tools, and my brand new snowblower (that has yet to be used lol, some winter). It would of taken multiple trips to get it all to his vehicle.

Behind me is state forest with trails all thru it so thats where he parked but i was unable to locate his vehicle.

The great part is that its over 5 miles to the nearest town, and no doubt dude had to walk it in just his underwear lmao, i cant even imagine what he went thru.

I kinda feel bad actually.

THCphd420

This idea scares the hell out of me. My pit the most lovable dog you would ever meet , went at my drunken brother .It almost got real ugly .

My freinds , & family know that if they get bitten , that they are to lie about it.He only attacks when its called for.

If its at all possible move your dog to a freinds.

Wait whaaat? Im not about to hide my dog lol, that night she got a fucking 5 star meal and got to sleep in the bed.

Well actually she sleeps in the bed everynight anyway, but on that night she got to sleep under the covers, i made my wife curl up on the floor.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was just hired by the said defendent.
as his lawyer i must inform you that we will be bringing damages towards you in court.
after your dog bit him, he fell down and now has a huge crack in his ass!
we will see you in civil court

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
if your going to put his shit in his mailbox leave a .380 round in there too. but who knows if thats still his address. and who the fuck kind of theif has a sears card? maybe the card is stolen too? and he does know where you live. who knows if hes some fucked off tweeker or what. probably better just to throw his shit in the trash and leave it at that. further more why in the shit is sears giving out addresses of customers???

Iraganji

Man and Canine are best friends for a good reason. :D Congratulations THCphd for having a dog that knows how to be a great friend....kick some ass, take (something that will provide) names ;), and only wants room, board, food, love and affection in return.

Myself, I like being underestimated in these situations. There's no reason to let on that you're smart enough to identify him. ;)

greenpinky

Lol I would walk my dog up and down his street every day. Laughing all the way...or just go og on that puss and woop his ass.... but I'm more of a physicalogical player

THCphd420

if your going to put his shit in his mailbox leave a .380 round in there too. but who knows if thats still his address. and who the fuck kind of theif has a sears card? maybe the card is stolen too? and he does know where you live. who knows if hes some fucked off tweeker or what. probably better just to throw his shit in the trash and leave it at that. further more why in the shit is sears giving out addresses of customers???

Im sure you have some of them card on your keychain aswell. Its not a credit card, just a rewards card, ya know the ones they offer when you check out "you can save 15% on your purchase... we just need your name, adress and email.

The lady at sears actually said it was against company policy to hand over personal info, but beacuse i was just trying to do a good deed and return his keys she gave me his name and addy anyway lol

.380 round in the mailbox I LOVE IT!!!

tweekers concern me very little, the above sentence should give ya a hint

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would have no further contact with him, let him be paranoid about you having his keys. Any suggestions like leaving a bullet in his mailbox or anything is just asking for more trouble, let it be. He got his and karma will follow him for his misdeed don't get in the middle of that cycle or you will be no better than him. Glad to hear your dog got that mofo though :good: Pitbulls are fantastic dogs, they rock :rtfo:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
you should leave some dog treats on his doorstep with his house key inside the lock. make copies of the keys also.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i would extort his ass...

last time i caught ppl stealing my plants in my yard i gave em a good whoopin, 121 atitches to the top of his head, i practically scalped him with my aluminum hockey stick in which i broke the shaft on him....then charged the 2 guys for my loss, and they paid up, the one i hit gave me a QP, and the one i didnt hit gave me 800$...

i would go to his house and demand payment.....or else..

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Yeah, kid being run off by the dog will keep him from returning.

Certainly he knows where the keys were lost, and doesn't expect them back.

While I disagree with sending the key's back via mail with some kind of threat like a bullet,...

I do think you should return them.

IN PERSON! ;) kinda ;)

Have a friend arrange to meet him and return his key's while hinting that he doesn't ever want to find his key's on "his" property again.