What's new

theherbalizor's personal grow thread - Many strains

dustin27

Veteran
Dude. Ran across this thread by accident this morning, its awesome. Coincidentally, Im running Dank Haze by CGS which has one of the SD cuts your running as the mum, so its very nice to see the mother of the strain. Thank you.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Sad to know about the faulty bulbs and bad crop.
Better luck this run
Great work anyway

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Glad to see u posting and gettin this thread goin again....sucks bout the bad bulbs spoiling the crop. What did u replace them with (bulbs)? Also I am wondering bout the blue chem...is that the bb x chemd u had goin before? I remember seeing the veg shots...can't wait to see how she turned out. Take care

L

laylow

am looking forward to updates too... sorry for your probs good luck in the future....

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well after a failed run due to faulty bulbs - yielded 12 oz from 1200w - OUCH. I have had to buy weed so updating of pc took a while, but alas now all done.

Just thought I would throw some shots of the snoe sleeppaa up. I have 18 of these on this run filling half the dr 150. All had 5 days veg and all finished around 18 inches. These are some fat stinky ladies.

This is 3 of them

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
And a few shots of Snowqueen. Wierd plant that I havent kept. Smells of straight baby poo.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I still have the roms, c4ds, norths and larrys to chop.

My next run will be my last sog run then its over to vegging scrogging tree and bushes like I used to. Alot of TRC stock in my next run, g13 87% and old mk ultra.

Solidopc

The norths looks really nice man, saw some pics in another thread i remember, lovely looking buds. The snoe sleepa looks lovely, whats the make up of that one? Did think about trying it, but went for other stuff.

L

laylow

hey herb... :D any more info on how long they went for... when you defoliated and how many times...

fox-tailing on them buds is mental... :) nice picks...

M

Marathanman

Love the look of the Snoe Sleeper real nice yielder hows she smell and smoke?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Since going back to the old sun master super hps the plants are looking tops again.

The snoe lineage I can only guess at. It's either a really amazing White Russian pheno or a cross of which I think is most likely. Some is thick, not too expansive but can be a little to tickley. Smoke and smell are very skunky with a deep penetrating funk. Nothing like cheese. Kinda floral edge, fuelly to a degree. When you have an amount of it it smells like that old Dutch packet you used to get. that one that smells of baby poo. Remember. Hehe.

Growth wise. These were potted up into small seedling pots of coco once rooted. Say 7 days after taking the cut. Then begged for 5 days to establish and harden off. Then potted into 1 litre coco and put into 12 12 with lights full away. Dr150 1200w block busters.

After one week so day 7 flower I pot up into final 3.6 l pot. This is vital to do now and not veg and pot before flower as it helps keep snoe short and bud efficiently. Then on day 14 I trim all lower branches toleave just bud sights in direct light. Then leave to grow till around day 38 then I slowly start to remove fan leaves. I do not take them to the point in the photos. I just trimmed them before the shot. But not far off. Only spent say 20 seconds on each plant.

Feeding is bottom feed daily, one manual flooding for around an hour. 38 plants will do 15 lt a day in total. Probably more if i did another feed half way through their day but that is not possible. House and garden with bactivator , fff, hygrozym, potsil and superior potash and headmaster.

2 week flush, chop at day 70.

Flush is done from the top daily.

Any more questions please shout.

I have smoke lovely blueberry shots to take when she comes down in a couple of weeks. Along with a few others.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Glad to see this thread goin again...Herb is always killin it with the blockbusters and variety of strains! Good vibez bro :)

daoboxer

Hiya herbs,
The Snoe Sleepa looks fat....burly plants bro!
Got any shots of the Norths and Chems? All looking great-but you deserve a good 'un after the last dramas.
Later mate.
Peace.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
blue chem sounds lush mate, sorry to hear about the dodgy bulbs, what a pita!! This run looks spot on though :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking forward to seeing what you did with the blueberry. i've chopped it between 8 and 12 weeks but thought 10 was probably about right. the blueberry smell gets stronger as the other terpenes calm down a bit during the cure...

L

laylow

thanks for the info Herb love your work... :D look forward to the final weigh in...

Latest posts

Latest posts