What's new

theherbalizor's personal grow thread - Many strains

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks chaps.

Stylah, I have the carbon in the room with air being sucked through and then pushed through the lights and out of the tent. I really do not like to suck air through lights as I have killed fans in the past by doing so.

So, i thought I would show a little update of what the main tent is rocking this round.

40 plants in total. 5 days veg.

Chem D (clone)
Rez C4D #5
Rez Blueberry x Chem D
Giesel (clone)
Sour D DNA (clone)
Sour D CC (clone)
EG Larry S1
Green House Hawaiian Snow (really old selection I did)
Pre 98 Bubba (clone)
Pisces Genetics TWOG (true cut)
H3ad Seeds Casey Jones (true cut)
I think thats about it......

So we find ourselves on day 7 of 12/12 all ticking along nicely.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EG Larry S1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Chem D sporting her mosaic virused colours.. hehe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And finally for this update is the Rez (DJS) Blueberry cut x Chem D. This is the first time flowering for this gal. She is so so stocky and such a nice plant in veg. The mom makes so many shoots for cuts and never grows out of control. She is nicknamed topiary. I see allot of BB influence already, so heres hoping.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
I love the drain set up herb. Sorry if i missed it but have posted which nutes you run.
Apart from the bb x cd are you running anything you have never ran before?. for me, new stuff always has an element of excitement to it.
One last Q do you know if Rez hit Dj's BB with his Sour D?,if he didn't then he should.
Thanks, keep on killing it.

WOW is all i can say lol....u are blessed with some amazing genetics and deffinately do each and every plant the justice they deserve! Keep doin ur thing brotha, truely inspirational work.

Peace!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey herb, i had a good toke on the C4D 5 pheno last night and liked it a lot. good density and nice bit of stickiness there. smell to me (im new to the chems) was like a musky menthol/eucalyptus funk. nice bodystone with a bit or trippy headiness. lovely.

VG

Thor20

Always a killer grow and show, hows that TWOG lady treating you? Bit stretchy but mad frost and the smell is so good, reminds me of lime opel fruits (or starburst as they call them now).
Peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey whats up Herb....hope all is well your way and u not smoking too much lol. Can't wait to see how this new batch is doin.....oh yea dont forget bout to give an update on the led rnd 2 as well ;) Good vibez

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Lets see more pics bro im itching to see the TWOG lady, bit of a bitch to grow but insane frost and those lime smells she lets off are unreal......hope to pay you a visit once im mobile again.
Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys... all going great. Too many plants this time, LOL.

I will do some updates once I get my new Motherboard installed. I have no USB atm.

I feed daily by closing up the trays that the pots sit in. Flood the trays with 3 lt per tray. Leave for an hour and then drain by opening the drain holes. Nice and simple. And then I do a weekly top feed with loads of run off on a lower ec with no synthetic nutes or pks. But loads of bacteria, enzymes etc. This ensures a no salt build up.

L

laylow

Would love to see some updates if you have any.... plants on the last run were mouthwatering....

Chemdog don fosho!!!

theherbalizor

Veteran
I am really sorry for lack opt updates. I gave up on my motherboard as I got an iPad instead. And my last run was so bad. 2 faulty dual spectrum sunmasters. I only noticed on day 72 that they were drawing 800w less than they should. Which explained the massive stretch and leafy growth. Then I replac the bulbs and fried all the tops of the plants.

Thing is I should have known to check the bulbs at dayu 21 when I noticed something was up. But it was super cold and put the weird growth down to that. Those dual spectrums only lasted 2 runs. My 2 last crops were around 60 - 70 oz. This one was under 20! Ouch.

Will take some shots of the next run. The blue chem is outstanding.

Shamil

Hey there.

you have some lovely threads mate.
Ive just joined, but been following your threads for quite some time.

Your pics and strains, and descriptions are off the hook!

Latest posts

Latest posts