What's new

theherbalizor's Penetrator 345w Test

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys....

I haven't finished drying yet... Its been very cold here of late so things are taking a while.

Well the latest run will be flicking into flower tomorrow.

I potted these up into 1 lt pots last week. 2 days ago I potted them on on to the final 3.4 L pots.

Tomorrow I will tie down the main stem to even canopy and flick to 12/12.

Here are a couple of shots from 10 days vegging in the LED tent.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yes def bigger leafs under the LED. And really thick stems!

I just harvested 383.6 grams from my LED. All primo primo top notch smoke

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice work with the led light Herb...almost 400 g on ur first run! I'm certain u will pull that again if not more this time around....they are lookin nice for such a short veg. Take care

congrats on the harvest ,very nice yield
i dont know how much you used to yield but i take it your happy with the led performance? over1g/w is very good (credit to your grow skills)
thanks for doing this journal
and good luck with your next run

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes def bigger leafs under the LED. And really thick stems!

I just harvested 383.6 grams from my LED. All primo primo top notch smoke

Shit guess i better get mine out and fire it up ready for my long hot summer it's been sitting in its box for the last 6 months...:biggrin:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome shots and nice result in yield, expect it to smoke great also. I have two 63 watt units btw.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
speechless n' astounding for this yield and for your greenthumb brotha ..thats supper thread ,subscribed fo su!!!

theherbalizor

Veteran
Right update time, at last... SORRY

These ladies are really loving the LED. I feel that perhaps I overvegged as per normal. HEHE.

All 9 plants have been trained very lightly and all bottom growth removed at day 14.

Here we find them at day 22 of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
And I will get a smoke report and shots on the last crop up soon. The smoke is stella. One would not be able to tell that it was grown under LED. But when you know its infact smoother and has in general a much more balanced smoke. Kinda like that you get from great Oregon outdoor. It feels as tho the bud was super happy through out its life.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin healthy for sure....nice thick stalks on them too. Thanks for the update....good vibez

Mael

Looking good.. This is convincing stuff when it comes to the LED \ HPS debate.

Can't wait for the smoke report!

ryan1uk

Hi

I was wondering where did you buy your Hydro-Grow Penetrator 345w LED unit from as i live in the UK and can only find an american site.

Thankyou for your time
Ryan