What's new

theherbalizor's Penetrator 345w Test

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thread not dead. Just very busy and I put it into dark today so was going to take some final shots tomorrow.

LOOKING FINE! And smelling so dam amazing.

Be back with more info. Put my back out and typing is really painful.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Owch mate, hope it gets better soon! The Bud will make up for it!

btw, i noticed some members were trying to compare a 400w hps to your 345wLED, i thought it was supposed to be more like a 1000w-1200w HID eqivilent!?????? whats your take on output comparison so farr bro?? i can wait for reply, get your back better mate!

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to theherbalizor again.

Looking forward to the update, sorry to hear about your back!

theherbalizor

Veteran
HARVEST TIME DAY 84

HARVEST TIME DAY 84

Well I have just finished hanging the LED grow and putting 9 snoe sleepaas in to veg for a week or so.

These LED buds are so so dense. And smell really really strong. Def stronger than when under HID.

Anyway, figured I would snap some shots.

The tent day 84

picture.php

picture.php

Chem 4 x Chem D #4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
And the Snoe Sleeppaa.

Smells so sweet and musky. Yum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will be back with smoke reports and dry shot and of course weight.

Cheers all!

STUPPA

Looks damn good herb ,gotta admit i was a bit sceptical about the LED's but these look just as good as HID buds.

I want to try the white bits :yummy: LOL i wonder what they will taste like or if it'll be any different.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Epic macros dude.. the white calyxes at the tip of that Chem4xChemD are trippy as fuck.

I love how the trichs looks pretty much untouched, so perfect and crisp, not a head missing or a stalk out of place.

G

Guest 114956

great shots and great grow herb.. would we be able to get some shots of something to compare the bud sizes mate? if so would be very much appreicated cant wait to see the final yeild i think this grow is going to be one that helps people make up the mind wether to swing the money for these led units, i know for myself it is...

theherbalizor

Veteran
Looks damn good herb ,gotta admit i was a bit sceptical about the LED's but these look just as good as HID buds.

I want to try the white bits :yummy: LOL i wonder what they will taste like or if it'll be any different.

For sure man. I am strugling to see the dif when held against an HID bud. The LED is denser. You will find out when you come down as to what the white tops taste like... Special Christmas smokeeessss..

Epic macros dude.. the white calyxes at the tip of that Chem4xChemD are trippy as fuck.

I love how the trichs looks pretty much untouched, so perfect and crisp, not a head missing or a stalk out of place.

Thanks man. I am loving my new kit. Just got my bellows this morning so look out for even closer shots in the future. I am aiming to get up to 23 x mag.

great shots and great grow herb.. would we be able to get some shots of something to compare the bud sizes mate? if so would be very much appreicated cant wait to see the final yeild i think this grow is going to be one that helps people make up the mind wether to swing the money for these led units, i know for myself it is...

Yeah for sure. I will try to take some comparison shots. That snoe bud is about 10inches long and around 3 inches in diameter.

And thank you. For this is the reason I did the thread. I was in a position to be able to buy one with out it effecting me whether if it was a flop or not. Luckily it wasn't and my next run is already up and running. Pics to come soon.

looks great mate! :)

Cheers man. Youll have to come down for a wee cuppa and a smoke.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they do look nice. i found with strains that dont get the light-bleaching that you can put the light a bit closer too. will be interested to see the yield. i found the smoke quality to be great, especially at the higher watts/square foot these units pump out.
my 250hps uses 300w - i bet these 345w units use about the same if you measured it's draw from the wall.

great grow! respect,

VG

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheers VG.

Yeah I have measured the draw and its 290w. That includes a few internal fans. I am very impressed to say the least.

theherbalizor

Veteran
I do not weigh when wet, so in a few weeks when dryed and slightly cured I will be back with final weights... I would say I am on for 12-15 oz.

theherbalizor

Veteran
LED345 Round 2 DING DING

LED345 Round 2 DING DING

Well then folks,

As some of you may have noticed I have a slight dose of OCD and an amazing need to be efficient. So with out further ado please find the start of round 2.

This time I have 9 snoe sleeppaa cuts in Coco. These were cut from the plant 15 days ago. Rooted in 10 days. Potted into half lt seedling cups of coco and given 4 days in the corner of my mother room. T5's.

Now they have had one day under the LED in 18/6.

If I was to know flip these now under a 400w I would prob get around 28-38 grams a plant and under a 600w around 42 grams a plant. That is finished in 3.4 L pots.

What I shall be doing is in a couple of days is pot these up to 1 lt pots. Veg for a week or until lots of roots visible from base of pot. All the while I am going to train the main stem so as to create equal canopy heights.

I will then pot up into the final 3.4 lt pots and give one more week veg. I hope to get around 2 oz per plant. We shall see.

All fed daily via the base in flood and drain action. As you can see I am using a shower tray for this as there is no flood and drain table that fits into a DR80 and this was bargain cheap.

I shall be commencing foliar feeding tomorrow using Colossal Bud Blast, Scorpion Juice and B52.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I down this go round theherbalizor, pulling up a seat. Can't wait for the results from your 1st run. Take care and keep it green 1

G

Guest 114956

very happy to see ur continuing herb looks like ur plzd with the light and the way it perfroms ill pull my seat back up and continue watching :D

hazy

Veteran

You take some nice macro pics.

I love the way the whitecaps look up close. you can really see the amber trichs standing out against that pure white background.

I had some nice sized white capped buds of Sour Diesel. I found mine smoked really good and smooth with the pretty much the same buzz, but no taste.

Latest posts

Latest posts