What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

Did somebody said Oaxaca x Panama?
Cause I got dat. They in back HPHaze x KC is in front row and middle spot.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Hah! I got so excited about OaxPan and incensed Sativa land that I forgot to post more results from the previous stuff w/Spumoni etc...
I'll throw down more on that later as well as the previous allusion to AutoZam & C.S.

Gonna be a reeaaalll wild year or six Ladies and Germs.. I'm hoping to get into some pretty fun stuff with breeding and I look forward to sharing!

Teaser: I hit the whole OaxPan and HPHazeKC Box w/Rasputin (ZamGuatemala Zam13BX male) and am pollinating an AutoZam as well as an Auto White widow with him as well.
Any of you following Rasputin's development will be glad to know I'm going to see some of his progeny grown this year (later) and have an A5S1 hybrid planned with him too. Rasputin Haze:biggrin:

And then There's MalPan x Crumbled Lime.. that's going to require a little work but its going to have some potential.

More to come soon.... I'm staying busy and getting busier in the foreseeable future though.. I will definitely try and post more often nonetheless.

Koondense

Veteran
Impressive canopy YK!

Are these clones or seed plants?

I'm keeping a nice OaxPan mother i wish to flower soon, but need the clones to finish first. OaxPan is one of the nicest plants for scrog, always good results and delicious terpenes. Need to pop more seeds soon.

All the best!

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Yukon :) So nice to see you back friend :good:

Glad to hear the personal problems are something of the past, really wish you are starting a new healthy and happy stage in your life, hopefully the new job opportunity with the local LP also becomes true so you can dedicate your working hours to our passion for the cannabis plant.

Happy to see you advancing so well in your breeding projects and your garden blooming as good as always. The Spumoni looks really good, the most resinous and colorful Kali China expression is shining in this hybrid, looks almost like a Cookies hybrid. Glad you are pleased with the outcome of your Oaxaca x Panama and C5 Haze x Kali China plants ;) Incense land is the place to be for us sativa lovers. All the best! :smoke:

YukonKronic

Quick stop in...
First up thank you to everyone for your support and continued interest!

Koon: seed plants. I’m doing evaluations for breeding so I run everything and keep or pollinate the best. OaxPan is going to be tough to pick just one tho I can already tell! So far the one that smells like a pine tree on a hot day is best smelling... literally just like being in a pine forest at 35C and all you smell is resin and needles and that woody earthy smell only Pine forests have.

Dubi: Love it when you pop in! The Spumoni pictured hasn’t been worked by me yet and was just as it came from the vendor to me.
Funnily enough Kali China was the immediate no brainer candidate for an outcross in my mind though! Spumoni is Sherbet x Do Si Dos so your spot on to say it looks like cookies...... maybe we call the KC x Spumoni Dubi Cookies? Lol I wanna Dubi cookie. Anybody else?
Stay tuned!! I will make it so.. hahaha probably next year though. Sigh. Plant counts suck.
So far so good with the LP... we’ll definitely stay in touch regarding that. I’m beginning to be really impressed with their approach to team building thus far and there’s a lot of optimism surrounding the indoor phase as well as the breeding work I’m hoping to engage in.
I recently did a “proof of concept” experiment with cloning Autoflowers and reversing as they root. It’s my belief I have a viable (if somewhat cumbersome in practice) method to preserve genetic material from exceptional individuals in a field setting.
Hopefully I get to use it lots next year!

I know I still owe pics... it’s not going to happen till next week tho. Sorry guys... thanks again for your interest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
No wonder it looked like Cookies to me :D Sorry for the misunderstanding.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
reversing the flowering stage for a viable cloning of mature keeper autos?

veddy interesting indeed

nice thread. lots of goodies. #1 c5kc looks spectacular!

YukonKronic

reversing the flowering stage for a viable cloning of mature keeper autos?

veddy interesting indeed

nice thread. lots of goodies. #1 c5kc looks spectacular!

Just cloning large pre flowering branches and spraying with CS as they root. Allows me to collect some pollen without potential for mass pollination. If I find freakishly good individuals I can preserve their genetics to breed with.
Using this method I should have the ability to select from acres of plants and breed the most interesting individuals.
I’ve had several cuts root in 17 days and continue growing reversed flowers during the process. I’m now investigating wether said clones will do much after rooting.