What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WoW THREAD.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
W o W

W o W

heres ur cross homie. can't wait til i smoke it. chopped at 70 days. first 2 pics are Galadriel pheno 3rd is sour bubble pheno. danks for da dank beans:wave:
picture.php

Holy shit bro! When you said she looked good, you weren't playin!
Nice colors too. This one definitely looks like she leans to the C99 of the Galadriel. What were your temps in the growroom? Thats alot of color for a summer grow......

Great shit DANK!!! I have about 20 (5)packs to send in for freebies, which should be cool cuz not too many people were able to get they're hands on the Galadriel.

:dance013:

M

merlot

Straight fire coming out of Marlo's beans! You should send them in for the Server Fund so I can pick some up!

Wanna get my hands on some of those Plush and Galadriel :ying:

M

merlot

Straight fire coming out of Marlo's beans! You should send them in for the Server Fund so I can pick some up!

Wanna get my hands on some of those Plush and Galadriel cross :ying:

Keep up the great work Marlo and everyone growing his beans!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Wanna get my hands on some of those Plush and Galadriel cross :ying:

Keep up the great work Marlo and everyone growing his beans!

Thanks Merlot :)

I definitely have to find the time to pack these up one day and send em out.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Yea marlo, I need to get my hands on some of these genetics too...... After the SD IBL debacle a few weeks ago, I have been on a seed buying fucking mission. trippled my veg room size to keep moms. shit is about to get crazy right now.

aod

Grizz

Veteran
nice concept Marlo, i dont know if i like the wall or the pvc frames you did better, i will certainly be watching to see how it ends up, you asked earlyer about the grom, in my opinion it is the strongesr grape smelling strain i have grown, yields good and as frank said FROSTY. great bag appeal. good day time weed for me, been running her for a good 4 yrs now.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joesy, you run that BKGK cut ever/yet? Not sure if ya would have or not...but she is more grapey that GROM, if that is your thing. Grom really is a nice cut. A bit heady for my own personal liking but every time I've seen her she has been crazy frosty...one of the highest trichome densities I have seen...

dank.Frank

Grizz

Veteran
Joesy, you run that BKGK cut ever/yet? Not sure if ya would have or not...but she is more grapey that GROM, if that is your thing. Grom really is a nice cut. A bit heady for my own personal liking but every time I've seen her she has been crazy frosty...one of the highest trichome densities I have seen...

dank.Frank
not yet frank, i still have seeds of the cross but got all males on my first few attepts, by seeing what Philthy has done with it i bet it is some goodness for sure.

sorry frank i thought you were talking about the grom x grape krush from retardo, no i havent had the privalage of running it yet (bkxgk)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Joesy, I remember you and Zoo were some of the 1st people I saw with the Grom on IC. The pics looked great. I haven't had the chance to run any grape tasting bud yet. Those Grom BX seeds will be fun fun fun.

All four of the Bluetooths I planted are now above ground. Hoping for some flavor out of those.

What did you end up popping Frank?

:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Marlo. Good luck on the BlueTooth. Yep...zoo showed me Grom and I've got his x c99 cross for that one too. Gold in those Zoo beans for certain...no doubt....my Chem D x NL pheno from Zoo was/is the best plant from seed in I'd say 3 years.

Wanted to run mostly F.A.M gear I've been sitting on, so went nuts a bit...but it's all good.

Phillthy Chem D x Williams Wonder Ix
Phillthy Grom Bx1
Peat Sour Rhino
Cocktail Kali Mist x Romulan
Melting Pots Coastal Collision
AND
Slackx Caronlina Blue x Chem IBL

Should give me something to sort through for a bit...finally just trimmed all the fat off the room from the last round of seeds. So figured it was time to make more of a mess than I already have going...hehehe. I'll get a thread dedicated before too much longer...who knows when though.

dank.Frank

vangaurd

Can you guys please point me in the direction to get some of these genetics? I need something different then what is being offered from big name breeders. I have grown some nice stuff but nothing I want to stick with like Joesy. If he has grown it for 4 years it has to be good!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Vanguard

Most of these genetics have been in the server fund at one point or another. Lotta good ones to be had. I've missed out on a bunch of em myself.

I'll be sending some in for the Server Fund in about a week or so....

:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeppers...server fund. Sooooooo much good dank in there if you just PAY ATTENTION to who is finding what plants and decides to do something with it...
Come Christmas time, I'll be sending in a bunch of crosses using my choice male outta the Digital Berry Bx1 line from Chili. Those will be ones not to miss as well...

dank.Frank

SunshineJoy

WoW, indeed!

So funny, I was hoping to find a fellow female grower, and while that didn't work out, I am certainly not disappointed at all. Only other Marlo I've ever heard of was Marlo Thomas, so I guess that shows my age, too. Oh well! :dunno:

Beautiful, Marlo, excellent info and inspiring setup. I shall enjoy watching this and will also be on the lookout for your Plush beans in the server fund.

woo hoo! :jump: :greenstars:

Grizz

Veteran
well my post must have got deleated, anyway grey skull is the one that found the grom and the sour dubb. how i ended up with them is a mystery, lol

Frank your right about zoo's seeds, there are some real exciting things in those beans.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
yea joesy whats up with that? i definitely remember seeing you post something right after dank.frank......strange

aod