What's new

" THE WHITE " / " Triangle " pics

E

ElectroSticky

lc00p4 said:
i've been informed that he has a white x blockhead project in the works. from the man himself...

mmm hmm ,,

that sound like a possible couch~king .. jejejej .. :muahaha:

:joint:

wick650

I' am the source of the H.A og kush cut. Just like Krome with his White cut and OGkushman with his Poison O.G cut, I specifically asked that Rezdog did not work with my cuts. This is not about hoarding strains, I want people to grow out my cuts but what I don't want is Rezdog butchering the strain with his half-assed breeding techniques & selling untested hybrids. Rezdog's breeding program revolves around trying to be the first person to release hyped strains, he does not spend the neccessary time and dedication to get things right.

I was very pissed at the person who I felt at the time backstabed me by helping Rez obtain the cut, but I am over it now we're friends again. I just want it to be known like Krome & OGkushman, that I specifically asked that rezdog not work with this H.A cut.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wick.....does that mean you dont want anyone to make seed with the H.A. cut.....

i emigine you would want them sold cheap or somethin??

wick650

EnglishRick-
I suppose that I would'nt mind if people were releasing seeds of it as long as they were serious about a long-term breeding project and not producing simple "F2" hybrids, & un-tested at that, with it for lots of money. Rez butchers the "clone onlys" that he comes across.

I know that Rez's O.G Kush hybrids are going to suck B/C O.G is rather unstable in outcrosses and needs lots of work in order to make something at all representative of the mother cut. You can get away with easy crosses with Bubba Kush B/C it is a dominant outcrosser... but not O.G, you need lots of time & dedication to get O.G done right

P.S
I don't even think its necessarly the best O.G cut in my arsenal, but it def. has the coolest story behind it/name hype. I'm sure it will be easy for Rez to make lots of money with it.

Last edited:

wick650

I already have helped organize the Medical MJ clone scene that we have out here in Southern California, I def. do my part in getting so-called "hoarded" cuts out there and in circulation.

There are a lot of people making O.G kush seeds right now, I know of at least 4 companys making seed from O.G. I am in the process of making my own seeds, but I would never go out and profit off some simple hybrids. If I did release any seeds in the future, it would be a very long time from now. Also I don't think I am even going to use any H.A OG in my projects

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats wrong with a ogk(whatever) x reversed polen from another eliete.....or simple s1`s so i could do my own project without having clones sent......im getting the abusive s1 rez did ,when i can sort my head out that is!!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Englishrick,
I have both the Fire and the White cut and will be doing more of this hybrid for the seedbay market bro so do not worry.....If you want them they will come................................CC

$75.00-$85.00 range,just talked with Raskal about it 2 days ago...One of us will get a big batch made when time allows....................CC

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your a star capt...£150 is nothin to get what i want,,,,book me in for 2 packs ...the fire has become number 1 on my imposible wish list....just leave it a couple of weeks..ive got to sort myself out first...ive had a couple of things messing me up the last few weeks..

i love snips....i might be able to get my hands on some real og`s soon.. maybe abusive and sfv....i might get the white too...fingers crossed

Last edited:
B

Blakendn

wick650 said:
I' am the source of the H.A og kush cut. Just like Krome with his White cut and OGkushman with his Poison O.G cut, I specifically asked that Rezdog did not work with my cuts. This is not about hoarding strains, I want people to grow out my cuts but what I don't want is Rezdog butchering the strain with his half-assed breeding techniques & selling untested hybrids. Rezdog's breeding program revolves around trying to be the first person to release hyped strains, he does not spend the neccessary time and dedication to get things right.

I was very pissed at the person who I felt at the time backstabed me by helping Rez obtain the cut, but I am over it now we're friends again. I just want it to be known like Krome & OGkushman, that I specifically asked that rezdog not work with this H.A cut.

the ever elusive h.a. cut, one of the few cuts i've never been able to track down. been trying to get my hands on it since i'd first heard about it.

yeah it sucks to c the greed of rez sometimes. i'd b pissed off to if my guy gave it away. some peeps will do anything to get on rez's good side.

but once your in the circle your in. its easy to get most of these cuts. so if your buddy didnt give it to rez i'm sure someone else would have.

friendship is more important i'm glad u guys are cool again.

stay green bro and get that h.a. to some good hands so the community doesn't lose it to guys like rez.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
What should be done in my opinion is some proper stabilization work with some of these clones (eg white). If you hybridize or s1 these cuts, which are probably polyhybrids already, well chances are the progeny will be all over the place IMO. Sure you might get some keepers, but they wont necessarily be representative of the parental phenotype(s) and you might have to look through a large number of seeds to find them.

We need stabilization work I say!

Ez

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Dont got the realdeal Triangle/White cut, but a cross made using it...

Have about 20 Triangle x NL X Leopard Kush x Pure Kush left and under ten NL X Leopard Kush x Pure Kush x Blockhead beans.

When I received these beans from a genorous & kind person, we grew some out, unfortunately friend did mix the seedlings and did manage to kill all but one plant, which was unlabeled..

Here´s some pics of the first run, I did the training & he flowered her out :yes:

I thought it was the Triangle version after this first run, however I grew Blcokhead before I run the clone from the upper plant and must say it had lot´s of Blockhead charastestics :chin:

Ezra: You should check couple old threats here in IC where there is pics of the Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush plants and you you can see they are very uniform plants showing nice traits from the Triangle + added with more yield.

I think the MAN behind these crosses may have been working Triangle into S1 form for awhile, or I could remember wrong;) point said is that we dont need "expert breeders" to make them s1 beans and to stabilize the favorite traits and sell them 150 $ / 5 beans :2cents:

Instead, person with true love to the plant & people also witjout business interest, would most likely do much better job than greedy "breeder"!!!

Of course these great people should have something back from their effort and a "stabilized" White cut in seedform would be great favor for MJcommunity and I cannot even quess it´s possibilities to the medMJcommunity.

Even the multihybrid Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush has fantastic potency, which would be great for medical patients. This isnt party weed at least for casual smoker. One little joint of this in a cigbag and people turn their heads around in clubs :D Good thing is that she isnt stinger while she flowers if you dont rub etc.. her, but when she starts to dry -> she REEKS :D

Btw, you guys/gals in states, try to get your hands "Rogan" -cut, which is special Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush selected by it´s creator :wink:

Sorry if this was little confusing post, but crazy hurry & crazy night/morning behind....

Could post more pics from the supposed Triangle_x_NLxLeopard_Kush_x_Pure_Kush plant from my own grow later if people wants, they can also found in a couple days on a thread I started for her in the flower pix forum, here´s a link to it if you guys/gals are trying to keep this thread straight Triangle!

Here´s some lousy macro from that upper plant, but after cure!

KindBudKid

Blakendn said:
the ever elusive h.a. cut, one of the few cuts i've never been able to track down. been trying to get my hands on it since i'd first heard about it.

yeah it sucks to c the greed of rez sometimes. i'd b pissed off to if my guy gave it away. some peeps will do anything to get on rez's good side.

but once your in the circle your in. its easy to get most of these cuts. so if your buddy didnt give it to rez i'm sure someone else would have.

friendship is more important i'm glad u guys are cool again.

stay green bro and get that h.a. to some good hands so the community doesn't lose it to guys like rez.
Yeah.. It's pretty sad how people swing from Rez's nuts... Straight USDA dickriders.. I used to think the guy was alright and I guess sometimes he is but the more of his posts I read and shit like bidding on his own auctions to up the prices.. Guy is a straight narcissist..

Cartelero37

Capt. Crip That's what the fukkk I'am talking about!!! OG (fire) kush X The White!!:jump: As of right now , this is my number one priority.I would just love to get my hands on that hybrid since I can't get my hands on elite clones! :bashhead: Just give a heads up will ya' :rasta: ............Peace!!! :joint:

Last edited:
B

Blakendn

KindBudKid said:
Yeah.. It's pretty sad how people swing from Rez's nuts... Straight USDA dickriders.. I used to think the guy was alright and I guess sometimes he is but the more of his posts I read and shit like bidding on his own auctions to up the prices.. Guy is a straight narcissist..

wow bidding on his own auctions. what a ego, that guy is feeling his self way too much. thats sad.

KindBudKid

Blakendn said:
wow bidding on his own auctions. what a ego, that guy is feeling his self way too much. thats sad.
Yeah that's why all his stuff is BIN now.. Cause he got caught bidding on his own shit..

BRNEYDBVR

Geez..... How many years ago was it that Rez bid on his own beans? Why does this keep getting brought up? Can't one of the haters come up with something that Rez has done in the past 5 years to hate on? Instead of throwing the auction bullshit up every few minutes.....lame.

Everyone makes mistakes.

All the Rez haters need to give it a rest....shit gets old after a few years.

B

Blakendn

BRNEYDBVR said:
Geez..... How many years ago was it that Rez bid on his own beans? Why does this keep getting brought up? Can't one of the haters come up with something that Rez has done in the past 5 years to hate on? Instead of throwing the auction bullshit up every few minutes.....lame.

Everyone makes mistakes.

All the Rez haters need to give it a rest....shit gets old after a few years.

a mistake is something that is done on accident, this sounds more like a issue of ethics and morals.
i for one have no desire to hate on rez, but i call it how i c it. i've spent over a grand on rez gear so i have the right as a conscious consumer to judge who i buy from.
this issue of bidding on his own gear is the first i've heard about it today. i was on a rez gear boycott for a few years after buying so many crap yellow beans from the guy. i for one thinks its very gay to do something like that, just dirt bag greedy. i guess some people think its cool to lie and cheat there way to the top. whats lame is being a rez ball licker. he has enough of u guys hanging around his nuts hoping he'll send u some freebies. :fsu: