What's new

" THE WHITE " / " Triangle " pics

G

i dont think kromes gives a hoot about the cash........he just did not wanna see it turned into a freak side show ~with 1500 $ auctions

Grizz

Veteran
Im sure your right about that sinester, I belive the krypto crew will have some very affordable b.i.n.'s . If anyone bids them up that high there crazy and deserves to pay that much just out of G.P.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
englishrick said:
check nyc out....your rockin some of the best picks there

so this "white" has no widow in it

when you say this "white" tastes like strait hash it makes me think of a pheno of "pot of gold"....any ideas on whats its parents are??

its called white but its UNDOUBTABLY kush related>>>just smoekd some NICE white,,, and alll i can say is CHEMMY OG taste and hhigh.. very distinct and memorable but unique at same time>>>anyone who hates this strain either hasnt it grown it well or has the wrong cut ,, caus this shit is 100% amazing.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
its called white but its UNDOUBTABLY kush related>>>just smoekd some NICE white,,, and alll i can say is CHEMMY OG taste and hhigh.. very distinct and memorable but unique at same time>>>anyone who hates this strain either hasnt it grown it well or has the wrong cut ,, caus this shit is 100% amazing.

thats the sort of explanation i was lookin for....does anyone want to contest it??

thanks bigherb

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My impression of The White is that it's like the hasplant of the OG family. It doesn't taste exactly like the OG family, doesn't look exactly like them either. The White is an exciting new direction for connoisseurs. Of all the elite clonage out there, The White seems to be at the head of the class in the resin department. It's downright obscene.

I've got three of them getting ready to migrate over to the flower room. They should be ready to go in about a week.

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I recently received some cuts of The White (thanks:D).
Just waiting for them to root. :drum:

G

lc00p4 said:
triangle was used to create triangle kush which is a 3 way cross.

not true at all as far as i know, got any proof on that statement? if anything the white could possibly be a TK hybrid but not the other way around. the white is very dank but cant compare with real ogk flavor.

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i got that info from one of oldfamilyred's posts. you can do the digging for it... i'm not 100% on that at all, just going by his posts. btw, it's not the other way around.

cain23456

i got a couple packs of the ogk x the white today. I was gonna wait til oct to pop them but i think i will pop 5 tonight. good luck every1 one getting a pack or getting the white cut. once again good looking homie!!!!

Grandpa L

Krome just sent me 4 rooted clones of the lady herself. I've started passing them on as per our conversation. I can hardly wait to grow and breed her next year. Peace, Grandpa L

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
just got 5 white cuts!!! hopefully i'll conjure up some super pollen to blast at the white. by blast i mean fucking chucking that shit! hahaha... wtf? respect to krome.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
3 post today reporting tha"WhiTe" has been attained.....heh make it 4...wierd got some other's also SoCalMaster,SnowDog,MtF,apothocary chem "aka 91 chem"and finally Chemdog....was a Good day...thanks buddy..if u even see this.........................Mm

Latest posts

Latest posts