What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The White' aka 'triangle grow Diarie

Slaythe

edelephant said:
Looking nice Slaythe!!!

Heres a nug shot of the the White I was given...

8637The_White_1.jpg

Sorry if the pic doesnt do the cut justice, Im still an amateur photographer.

Until I can get my hands on a cut, I will live vicariously through you homie!!!

cheers

edelephant

Well, we can see it have a lot of trich on it, how is the smoke ?

edelephant

Slaythe said:
Well, we can see it have a lot of trich on it, how is the smoke ?

I wish I woulda taken more notes of the smoke, but one thing for sure, I have smoked pounds of white widow, several different phenos, and can almost guarantee they arent related, the flavor, scent, and aftertaste is completely different. I did get a spicy flavor from the sample I had, but again, it was about three bowls worth, not enough to get a accurate detailed report for the cut as a whole.

It was reminiscent of some kush flavors I've had in the past, but nothing that would allow me to say it was of kush origin....

somethings are better enjoyed when its a mystery!!! hope that helps

cheers

edelephant

G

swivel neck said:
i am in awe!!!!
You can say that again. I need to move to the west coast. Florida's alright but no cut sharing around here.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
again... one of my favorite strains( to watch). would lov e to run her. i think its around here somewhere hehe. will be watching. tentatively

DonChron

the resin looks herijuana like...afghan/WW...sweet powdery goodness!!
bud structure looks identical to OG

19576DSCN6751-med.JPG
:bashhead:

Slaythe

Sorry guys, i lost all that i had to a fire, im must restart rom 0. Sorry again for the teasing....

C

cellardweller

sorry bout yer luck man. I hope all the people made it out safely, and that it was contained quickly.:badday:

rootfingers

Real sorry to hear about your troubles Slaythe, but ya never know, sometimes these things turn out for the better. Best of luck in your new endeavors.

Slaythe

rootfingers said:
Real sorry to hear about your troubles Slaythe, but ya never know, sometimes these things turn out for the better. Best of luck in your new endeavors.

Yeah, i was gifted a nice cut to start all over, but hey, what can replace The white ? :D

hachis

The White

The White

Guest said:
All the best of luck with them. Feed her a healthy amount of food and she'll thank you for it. The cooler the temps the better she'll come out. She's going to look done at 45 but let her ride to at least 55. Any day after and you're good to go. A little something to look forward to:

Gotta Love THE WHITE!!!!!

HACHIS